Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Very New To The Game

Hekubas - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to albion and the forums, I hope you are enjoying the game!

• New to the Game

Welcome to albion! Hope you are enjoying the game.

• Convo Sent!

• I updated the builds to reflect the provided information. Quote from Fusionbomb: “not rly sure what ur asking... any weapon can be outshined depending on player spec/skill level ” I was just wondering if any dps oriented weapons are generally less effective than the bloodletter/1h dagger not including spec or player skill.

• Bump

• @Fusionbomb @Grimhawke-EB Thank you for the replies. I thought about as much that they are not really used. I've been faming a bit with dagger pair and getting completely outshined. I've created a Bloodletter and 1h Dagger build. Not sure if Damage -> Cooldown Reduction, Omelet -> Beef Stew, cape, boots, spells, passives, and off-hands. Please help me improve. Bloodletter 1H Dagger Are there any weapons/classes these builds would outshine in a DPS role at all?

• Currently looking to fame daggers for ganking but I'm having quite a hard time finding PvE information for them. Is the dagger class viable in fame groups? Would they prioritize single target or AoE? If lacking aoe, couldn't daggers make up with single target damage for bosses? If you could rank them in a tier list w/items on PvE effectiveness how would you, and can you explain your choices? Edit: So Far the consensus is that Bloodletter & 1H Dagger are the choices for Group PvE. However, there …

• What is this client performance?

Hekubas - - Bugs

I was about to sayyyy lmao. I have an i3 and 1050ti and never have this problem not sure what's going on here. I have occasional stutters with people loading in and out and zvz poopy but nothing like what you got.

• What is this client performance?

Hekubas - - Bugs

Athlon 1600!? The 16+ Year old CPU?

• Trading with a ganker

Hekubas - - Forum Banter

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…351bb673b704fae810ee358cc

• Game Dead

Hekubas - - Rants

1pm CDT 9pm Russia 7pm London 2am China 3am Japan 2pm NY 12:30 Denver 11:30 LA 10:30 Alaska You posted this at about ~1pm my time on a Thursday. Unless you are in UK or Russia this isn't even an ideal time to be playing. Kids are in school, people are working, or people are asleep. Reset is in a day or two and most of the population is likely in the huge zvz alliances. People are less inclined to do anything until then since its just going to reset. WoW may contribute to some players not playing…

• Bump Bump

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi @Hekubas, thanks for writing in. Currently, there is a 30s delay between each post in the recruitment channel in-game. I also checked in with the support team and what you mentioned above is allowed in the channel, if the posts are solely used for recruitment purposes. However, I can understand how frustrating it is to see the same lines of text continuously, so I wanted to ask for your suggestion on what you think would be the better way to handle this channel? ” Quo…

• @Mytherceria Thank you for the reply, I'm glad you like the suggestions! Sorry for posting so many of them. I just really like the game and can't stop thinking on how we can make it better! I'm really glad the icons are getting updated. I'm sure it wasn't much of an issue for experienced players. However for a newer player like me it was slightly confusing looking at the same icons on builds and in-game. I would love to apply and am actually working towards my certifications in full stack develo…

• Every time I try and use recruitment chat there's 4 players of the same guild posting 3 lines of text. This or there will be one player double and triple posting 3 lines of text removing other peoples ads from the default sized chat box. This pretty much turns it into a spam channel where everyone now has to spam just to have their message stay in the chat box for more then a few seconds. It really sucks a chat channel that should be a resource is just another spam channel that people likely won…

• Thanks for the reply @Elsa and providing information for each suggestion. Seems this topic is pretty useless now aye?

• CIAO! how you doin

Welcome I hope you enjoy the game.

• Server Chat Channels

Hekubas - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hi! Please add to my topic Here and we can add more and further emphasize the need for a better chat & moderation system. I've made many QoL suggestions there.

• I'd like to keep bumping this topic every now and again until we get improvements to the chat system. People still rarely see party chat and respond to it. Added - - Party chat creates "/say" bubble that is only visible to party members.

• I've noticed many of the builds are years old without any updates. I have a few suggestions to encourage people to update their builds regularly and to make the character builder more usable for everyone. - For the love of god please give spells individual icons. Especially in-game. (At the very least we can change their base color to differentiate between certain spells. I would be willing to do this for free and it would take me maybe an hour for all icons.) - Each major patch, or patches incl…