Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My 3000th post!

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Player112: “Quote from Lugzi: “I heared, we‘re measuring like-to-post ratio now. ” Is that good or bad? ” Bad for you. Meaningless for everyone else. It's just a pass/fail situation and everyone is assumed to be able to pass.

• My 3000th post!

Piddle - - Forum Banter

I liked it twice.

• Selling Ghostwolf 5Bill Silver

Piddle - - Trade

Is this a different one than the one you failed to sell for 900M? Like, does it have a racing stripe?

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Quote from Saya: “Quote from Midgard: “The scammers will be gutted ... Saya in particular (the prick). ” you called? ” Did you do a query on the forums to search for your name and reply to every post with it? ” MxJjz3f.gif

• Quote from gmatagmis: “I have a problem. To filter. 'Master's Dagger' out of 'Master's Dagger Pair' =) ” Yeah. You are out of luck until they let us use parser commands like "dagger -pair" Life continues to be imperfect.

• Renaming the regular bow.

Piddle - - Feedback & Suggestions

"s bo" in the search will get it for you every time. There are 3-4 letter combos that bring up most specific items. You just sort of memorize them after a while. "s bow", "war", and "lon" for the non-artifact bows.

• E- Dating is a sin

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from TomatoBisque: “Quote from Piddle: “You need a better recipe. Specifically, one that doesn't include oilive oil. Who puts olive oil in soup? That is disgusting. ” what else do you saute the onions and sweat the garlic in? ” Butter.

• E- Dating is a sin

Piddle - - Forum Banter

You need a better recipe. Specifically, one that doesn't include oilive oil. Who puts olive oil in soup? That is disgusting.

• Extended nature staff usage has been proven to cause brain damage, and this post is just more proof that SBI needed to step in and do something about them. I for one am happy that SBI chose to ween their users off the delusional reality that nature staves have ever been fair and reasonable, slowly over time. Who knows what sort of long term damage would have happened if they hadn't spent years slowly weening users off the constant flow of dopamine they received from dunking on people.

• Is there any other usage of crafting focus in the game that requires players to burn up more of their own playtime? Does using focus make refining or crafting take longer? Then why is there an artificial timer on nurturing and watering? Remove the timer and work on making another button that is plant+water.

• Laborers

Piddle - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from xcruciful: “Quote from Piddle: “If you are on a budget use the T3 GI with room for 33 and if you want to ball out use the T5 GI with 51. ” For me works better T1 guild island.I start with some T3 Gi but i was feeling like i waste time running from house to house. Another advice: Organize Guild Island names (it s a hell if u don't do that from the start) ” There is a real cost in clogging your island list up with islands, in the long run, and I think that because of the distance from t…

• Laborers

When you argue with 112, you don't elevate yourself. You just let him drag you down. Laborers are pretty ok. Just not mercs. I made sure I could supply all my own filled journals from the start and only back doored into processing ones I bought off the market much later, when there started to be actual volume in them. It's a much easier life to own 2 T7 Islands than it is to own 10 T5 Islands, and the returns on your own time are much better. The biggest tip I have for those sweaty laborer owner…

• Quote from Xanthirius: “This is the strangest request I've ever seen... And I never even knew such a request existed. What percentage of gear bugs out like this? ” The Black Market washes off the crafters name when it is dropped into the world.

• Why loot trashed

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Player112: “Quote from KatherineKore: “...because it's trash. ” No it was not. If it was, I would not have asked the question. Something about my account caused perfectly good loot to trash. But it doesn't matter. I no longer need to use the looting play style. Mostly now I do the bank sitting style and contemplating about the meaning of life. ” The next step after contemplating the meaning of life, is growing carrots. Danger awaits you ahead.

• You are an individual of refined taste and class. I can appreciate that.

• Roads in Albion

Piddle - - Feedback & Suggestions

The fact that you almost never lose gallop along roads, is a bonus to road travel already. Anything more is a double bonus.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “I don't think it's impossible. I fill up ~70 T5 journals every time I do a resource boss. Unfortunately, I haven't done an ore boss in a few months. Even camping a boss all week, it would be pretty tough to do continuously, though. ” Right, but what do you do with them after you fill them? The people that fill gathering journals seem to process their own almost exclusively. I did manage to get 15/100 orders filled for T6 Rock journals when I offered to pay the cost of the…

• Where is my compensation for this not being nerfed sooner? Same place as yours! Fantasy land.

• Every time the mobs knock you down you lose 10% durability and lose 10% of items without durability. So, just don't get knocked down so much. Make sure your health is all the way back up before you engage packs of mobs and don't pull more mobs than you can handle at one time. Spend some money on food and potion, if you aren't. Food especially makes you more efficient and less likely to die.

• Farming Data

The herbs, crops and meat animals all have the same yields, which can all be found on the Destiny Board. Teasel is 80% +40% focus Foxglove is 86.67% +27% focus