Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey Gugusteh, really enjoy your videos and thanks for the feedback. Since your more experienced at pvp than me I'd just like to have some more feedback. So to address your points, which are Quote from Gugusteh: “You compare 2 weapon lines, with different assets / requirements / ........ Just so you know for your dual swords vs bearpaws example: - dual sword is a skillshot too - bearpaws have a longer range - dual swords require 3 stacks to deal such damages. Now you also compare a relic artefact…

• Now the title might be a bit wrong taken into consideration that the halberd is strong in GVG, but out of that, almost every weapon in the Axe tree line has a stronger counterpart in the Sword tree line. By that I mean that the entire axe line is massively under powered because the Sword line does almost every content in the game better than it does. The reason why I am comparing these two together is because they have some very similar E abilities, as well as giving similar stat such as health …

• After playing this game for a few months, I have yet to participate in a single GVG battle, and most of it is due to how content gated it is. I'll be honest with you, I played a fair share of MOBA, and the idea of an open world, full loot MMO that has 5v5 content sold the game to me, but outside of hellgates you pretty much have nothing else for 5v5 content. Which would have been fine for me if there wasn't such an obsession with GVG in this community, and I find it ironic given how little it af…

• Alright this might be an exaggeration but I have been disconnected from Albion online, and every time it is because Albion is "offline". Note that this "offline" isn't during server maintenance. I know when that time is. This has been happening throughout frequently through the day for a month where albion would just disconnect and the launcher would just indicate the server is "offline". BUT I know the server is ONLINE because everyone in my guild discord is literally still playing the game. I'…

• First off I just want to say that I enjoy the game very much, which is why i wanted to make one tiny suggestions After playing for a while, I noticed that weapons that are most suited for tanking have threat generation in their Q abilities, which allows them to hold mob agro more easily due to their lack of damage; however, quarterstaff doesn't have threat generation even though it is a tank weapon. 1) Now I know that some people might consider it a DPS weapon or even a support weapon because of…