Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• your favorite noob

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Forums @Seanathan!

• Can not receive login code

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

It was, should I move it back?

• Can not receive login code

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Quote from Saas: “Hi, I changed my computer this month, so I can not log in without the security code ” Hi @Saas please send a ticket to support@albiononline.com or through this link: albiononline.com/en/profile/support Check your spam folders as well.

• learning book bug

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Hi @AnjaBlack. Here's the list of things you get with premium status: albiononline.com/en/shop/#subscription-30 - 20 Learning Points per day - +50% Fame - +50% Gathering yield - +100% Farm animal growth rate - 10,000 Focus Points per day - +50% Silver and loot from mobs - +100% Crop yield - 50% Reduced market tax You passively receive the 20 learning points in a day unless I misunderstood what your concern is.

• You can add it as a custom game in Steam. Please also see this thread: Existing Accounts & Steam

• Quote from Loxxxx: “this is not a viable long term solution.I have encountered this several times now over the time I have played this game. I have had to use a few different VPNs for their trial period including ExitLag to sidestep paying for an additional service. Am I required to pay for an additional service to play Albion online? I find it extremely odd that it’s my isp when the ONLY issue I have ever encountered is Albion. ” Never mentioned it was a long term solution. It's only until the …

• One Discord user with the same issue with AT&T mentioned they were able to login after using a VPN. If you haven't yet, please try that option and leave feedback here. Thanks

• That's a nice introduction @TheProfessor! Welcome to the forums. Memes and trolling will come naturally to you once you learn that there is a sub-Reddit page for Albion Online. Feel free to ask any questions in the Beginner's Questions section of the forums. Best of luck!

• Hi @jusstawa, please continue to monitor the status of your ticket. Make sure to check your spam folder just in case you haven't yet.

• Quote from Nwiz: “I did not expect to be completely ignored, but this is normal. If some solutions do not make sense to you, be sure to share your opinion. Or offer your edits to those things that are now dead, I can generate as many ideas and edits as you want. ” I moved your thread to the correct section @Nwiz

• @Captainrussia Send a DM to @Mytherceria I know she was collecting information for the Devs last week about an issue with AT&T. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1c7c0b1dc5b9cac629f0b892d forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1c7c0b1dc5b9cac629f0b892d

• Into the Woods

Evas_Flarelight - - Beginner's Questions

Glad you figured it out. Best of luck and feel free to ask more questions here!

• Into the Woods

Hi there, have you tried to logout and log back in? If that doesn't solve it, you can create a new character and try the tutorial again. I'm not able to replicate what you've experienced and I've completed the tutorial a few times now and the path opens up after you get the quest from Silas. Let me know if this works out for you.

• Into the Woods

Hi there @castironwendy and welcome to the Forums! After you talk to the Silas the wounded crafter, open your world map by clicking M and read through the tips. Then go back to Silas, and he will direct you to go into the forest to gather Birch logs and Rugged hide from foxes. The forest is up north when you follow the trail. Here's a screenshot below: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1c7c0b1dc5b9cac629f0b892d Let us know if you have any other questions. Best of luck!

• Hi there

Hi there and welcome to the forums @wizzajoo. If you're using a desktop PC, have you tried repairing or reinstalling the game? If you're using an android tablet, you'd have to re-download the whole installer every update. The game's Android and iOS platforms are still in Beta testing phase.

• Quote from Dc1a0: “If you would have been paying attention to not just me, but many others, (I don't know about any at the round table,) then you would realize I'm pointing out a very toxic situation that I have personally heard/seen people get salty on discord, log out but not come back. I'm certain that every one of those occurrences was of a premium player. Given as many as I've seen personally, statistically leads me to the probable belief that SBI's playerbase is hemorrhaging; though, I do …

• Very New To The Game

Hi @Badger11 welcome to the Forums! The forum has plenty of new player resources, here's one that you can read: New Player Guides & Info The game also guides here: albiononline.com/en/guides/ Here's the link to the wiki page: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Albion_Online_Wiki Here's also some information created by Elsa that might interest you: Albion Weaponry | collection of weapon Images Albion Armory Albion Online Avatar Portraits & Borders Mounts of Albion | collection of mount images Feel free t…

• New to the Game

Welcome to Albion Online @Zaharael!

• You can add it as a custom game in Steam. Please also see this thread: Existing Accounts & Steam

• Quote from Dc1a0: “Yeah, N+1 or in most SRD cases n+4 is skill right? Being outnumbered may be normal, but GAME mechanics that that don't allow for that to be reasonably surmountable only encourage such play. I'm starting to sense that you're happy going ganking care bear style risk/reward be damned right? Not like the risk/reward should work both ways... smh. ” Your statement in this scenario is again, not hard-linked to the game losing its player base. Quote from Dc1a0: “I thought you said thi…