Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold prices

G0dfrey - - General Questions & Discussions

That's unfortunate then, with prices like this, no newbie has a chance to get premium for silver

• Gold prices

Do you think it is worth buying gold for premium at the moment then? I suppose no drop in price is expected.

• Gold prices

So, what is up with gold prices recently? Insane increase for the last few days to unbearable plank of almost 3800 silver. Any idea why that happened and do we expect any drop in price?

• Fix the fireaxe

G0dfrey - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from G0dfrey: “The fireaxe build is just broken. It dismounts the players with 100% chance at any location, there's no way to escape it. All gankers now use it and people are getting ganked everywhere. I am tired of dying 3-5 times per day ONLY to the fireaxe, that is running faster than any mount. No skill should allow the player to sprint that fast and have a guaranteed dismount on other players, this is bs. ” Lol?Do you have spells to kill him actually? If not then …

• Fix the fireaxe

G0dfrey - - Feedback & Suggestions

The fireaxe build is just broken. It dismounts the players with 100% chance at any location, there's no way to escape it. All gankers now use it and people are getting ganked everywhere. I am tired of dying 3-5 times per day ONLY to the fireaxe, that is running faster than any mount. No skill should allow the player to sprint that fast and have a guaranteed dismount on other players, this is bs.