Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Quote from Saya: “Quote from Midgard: “The scammers will be gutted ... Saya in particular (the prick). ” you called? ” Did you do a query on the forums to search for your name and reply to every post with it? ” Pretty much sure he did. I guess self love is the only type he gets.

• Quote from LadyDaisy: “Live, Laugh, Play :) ” I guess youre not laughing much.

• Quote from Player112: “Don't mind him. He's troller. This is what I got. + to brighten, - to darken: ” You’re missing the point numb nuts. You shouldn’t have to brighten or darken your screen depending on the biome.

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “where is the display brightness option at? ” Don’t engage him. He’s trolling.

• HIGH PING

Midgard - - Server Performance

Ive had the same ping, 100-120 for the last 4 years.Its hardly ever varied at all. Logged in today to a ping of 180-190 ... something seems to be up.

• Quote from Abydon: “This is a bad idea imo ” This ^

• Quote from RaideRRazor: “Where is surrounded by ravage of war Caerleon fit in your picture? The trade hub with risk of getting ganged cuz there is red zones everywhere? Cuz if you not faction flagged you cant get ganked thats what you saying? ” That does sound like what he’s saying. Which means no PvP zones between caerleon and the royals unless faction flagged, meaning people can trade low level resources to Caer at zero risk, destroying the economy. And T7/8 resources can be moved from Caer to…

• Premium Days Sale

Midgard - - Trade

Quote from atexcullen: “I'm talking about in-game currency. Silver or whatever it is called. ” Nope. Can’t be sold. Just use them and make as much silver as you can from the focus. Plus it’s 60 free learning points.

• Quote from Logeeka: “Well its all in the title. I think there should be a way to set different tax rates for different guild members and permission ” Sounds like a great way to promote favouritism and to foster discrimination. No Thanks.

• Laborers

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Player112: “My mistake. ” That seems to always be the case

• Laborers

Quote from Player112: “It does not. It unfills a filled journal and then returns it to you. ” It does nothing of the sort .. the journal doesn't really exist as its virtual object and therefore cant be 'unfilled'. Its computer coding that is generating it as with everything else in the game. Stop posting in threads you obviously know nothing about and go back to shitposting in the beginners section.

• Laborers

Quote from Player112: “If you want to be pedantic, then the labourers don't generate journals. Instead, they sell journals. ” If you give a labourer a filled journal it generates an empty one and returns it to you ... for free. But you didnt know that either did you.

• Laborers

Quote from Player112: “Amazing insight you got there. You took some funny pills for breakfast? ” An insight that you quite obviously DIDN'T have as in the previous post you were referring to generating journals whilst crafting. Idiot.

• Laborers

Quote from Player112: “I expect each time you craft, you generate less journals than what you started with if focus is not used. You seem to be saying you can generate enough journals to produce the resources needed to generate the same number of journals again. ” Crafting doesnt 'generate' journals. It fills journals. Only labourers generate journals.

• Laborers

Quote from Player112: “It takes more resources to generate the journals than the resources returned by the journals unless (i am guessing) crafting is done at a city vendor using very high crafting spec. It's starting to look like you are making it up as you go along. Why did you tell people to use the island vendors for crafting? That's clearly not viable. Also, beginners have no spec. It would be a lie to tell them they could generate the journals, even if they have premium and using city vend…

• Why loot trashed

Midgard - - Forum Banter

Quote from xcruciful: “ @Player112 can you make a video when u loot perfectly good items and get u get trash in your inventory? ” Highly unlikely he can make a video. He can barely tie his own shoe laces.

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Shablix: “Quote from rinocle358: “Add both offensive and defensive skills to gathering equipments(pickaxe, rod, axe...) ” Pointless as you can keep your tool in inventory to gather and have any kind of weapon eqquipped.Also you DO NOT HAVE TO gather with gather gear - you could just gather in pvp gear with a gather chest (half gather bonus) or in full pvp gear, whatever you prefer. Dont cry cause gathering gear isn't getting you pvp kills- its gather gear n…

• Why loot trashed

Midgard - - Forum Banter

Quote from Player112: “Quote from KatherineKore: “Loot upon death takes the form of its owner. ” How does loot take the form of its owner? ” FFS

• Roads in Albion

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from dUmutz: “i dont think im missing the point, like roads actually kinda give you the protection against the mobs that will slow you down if u get hit. also its gonna be a disadvantage for the group gankers that will try to flank the roads just because just because you are speed boosted for riding the road and they are gonna be slowed down from to mobs and even from the fact that they are "offroad" ” And you'll be slowed from the gankers getting a hit on you .. theyre not just gonna watc…

• Roads in Albion

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from dUmutz: “actually roads are faster than "offroad" because there are no mobs to slow you ” you’re missing the point