Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 983.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Tolmir: “I've just some questions regarding guilds and mainly owning territories, I hope someone can help me understand it a bit more. 1. I'm new to this so this may be a stupid question, I know the towers reset. If you conquer a city, town or village then do they also get reset or can you hold them permanently until another guild tries taking it from you? Town Territoriess, farm territories and cities like Caerleon, Bridgewatch, Lymhurst etc do not get reset. 2. I heard that territor…

• Personal Island Question

Saffiana - - Beginner's Questions

Another option would be to create a new tab in the Bank at your original city and store the stuff there until you either need it or decide to sell it off.

• Personal Island Question

Ok you CAN move your island. The silver cost will be the same as buying a new T1 island and you will keep all of the original island tiers. So if you are moving a T6 Island when you Re-purchase it in the new city it will come back with all of the upgrades. HOWEVER, and this is important. Buildings, houses, pastures, farms, Herb gardens etc will NOT survive the move! What you need to do is to demolish the building through the building MENU. (don't use a demo hammer) you will be able to salvage 90…

• Guild Balance just shows who has withdrawn silver and how much. It also shows how much silver has been "Deposited' by players/how much in taxes they have paid to the guild. If you even have a tax set up. There is nothing wrong If you show a negative balance. All it does is show how much you took out from the guild account. You could always create a channel in your discord or an excel spreadsheet (google Docs so everyone has access) that shows who took out How much and why they took it out.

• They need to have Master of Coin Role. That will allow them to withdraw silver. However as @Amoebius76 said, you don't drop your silver when you get Knocked Down/Die The silver on the ground is generated by the game based on the repair cost of your gear and the loss of any resources that were lost when you died.

• Cant abandon island?

Are you in the same city that you originally purchased the island in? Been a long time since I wanted/needed to move an island but I know that when I did move them I always abandoned it from the city I purchased it in. Also If I remember right there is a 30 day timer/cooldown on moving islands.

• Hi, was there a wipe?

That seems like what has happened. Your name Festwerk should be available to you in game as Forum names are reserved to the account on the forum.

• Updated iOS Client

Saffiana - - iOS Test Forum

Because Apple has it's review process to keep their users safe. There can always be some delay especially when frequent patches come out. Apple's review teams just can't keep up with the submissions right after a major update. For a single player game, like Stardew Valley it doesn't matter you get the update and never notice the difference. With a Multi-player game like AO it is noticeable especially if you don't have a pc that you can use for the more relaxed portions of the game.

• Also remember for everything other than carrots you only need to use focus/water on about 6 out of the 9 crops in a field to get enough seeds to replant. I personally keep about 10 -20 extra seeds in case the RNG Gods are not in my favor on any given day. Then I save up about 20-30 seeds and sell them at the Market place. Extra Silver.

• @SHARKY Speaking as a player and not a Moderator. I have to agree with you. A virtual Dpad would work wonders for making this game more viable on tablet.

• Updated iOS Client

Guys, we are at the mercy of Apple's approval process. I wish I had better news but we just have to be patient. I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I do play on my computer but I love my ipad for doing my farms.

• co-owner

Also if you find that you are using one city more than the others, you can Abandon the island in the original city and Re-purchase it, (with all the current upgrades) in your new city. Buildings will NOT transfer over so your best option if you have buildings or a house there would be to Demolish them using the menu on the building reclaim the materials and move them over by ox to the new city.

• He can also be killed and looted even in a blue zone.

• Focus question

Here is an additional helpful hint. You don't need to water all of your crops. If you water 6 crops in each farm plot then you generally have enough seeds to resow all of the crops. You will also gain some extra seeds that you can sell for profit or keep for when you expand your island. If you have extra seeds right now, I would suggest keeping about 10 or so of each type for the days when the RNG gods don't go your way.

• restart

If you are asking about the Percival update the ETA is 1200 UTC. If you are asking about the end of the current season then that would be Saturday.

• Founder House

Saffiana - - General Questions & Discussions

As I recall about 2 weeks ago. It was also the only one on the market place so it was probably very over priced.

• Founder House

Saffiana - - General Questions & Discussions

The last price I remember seeing was around 18-20 mil.

• We shall not bend the knee to the attackers.

• How to set up Test Flight

Please see this update from @PrintsKaspian iOS Beta FAQ

• chopped fish

The Wiki is wrong, as someone who has made more than their fair share of chopped fish, I can absolutely confirm that @Evas_Flarelight is correct.