Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from WorldofPain: “This game is pretty hopeless for new players. You are left behind. Most players are at end content. You have to level with randoms scraping by dungeons if you're lucky to find enough people. ” you can easily lvl in solo Random Dungeons. I went from 0 to 20 spec in 1h Druid staff when I was trying it out today in about 2 hrs.. in a t6 sRDG

• Quote from grark247: “So how do we earn the Crystal Realm Token level 1? ” it will drop in dungeons possibly, and/or be sold on the market by players (like the current HCE tokens), but shhhhh.... I didn't say this!

• Quote from LadyDaisy: “You have taken the nature healer, which I play and made it so I cannot play by myself. I am so upset, why would you do this. NO other player has lost there ability to play the game they work on for hours and hours. You just made it impossible for me to play. It sucks. Do you even think about the key sets we set up. Now I can hardly heal myself. You make it so gankers have all the power. WHY. Defense is just as important as Offense, and you have taken so much away. I've pla…

• Quote from Equart: “Your welcome - AO online ” we're sitting at 50-60k daily players?!?! Wut? (its amazing, but I just dont believe it)

• Quote from ImaDoki: “I believe Hit and Run is basically for healing purpose. Having another passive just solves it, no? Its not like someone will rune Thorn for pvp. I believe it will be for pve. ” wait wut? Thorn IS for PVP. And I just tested it with 0 spec nature and Im like wrecking PPL or getting very close fights (duels of course, but I cant wait to take it into the wild). New thorn is better then the old one - as it no longer can be dispelled with the Guardian helmet (which was the absolut…

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Quote from agonyclutch: “GvG black zone removed aka need to grind no more such low ip for crystals shits a joke WHY GRIND 400 SPEC DUMB ASS MOVE ” 400/400 still matters for open world objectives, and it looks like crystal league battles will have a tiered IP cap based on the level from some of the screenshots I saw. ” correct

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Rejuvenating Breeze: Cooldown 16s → 20s ” should have been only the Breeze that was increased per the patch

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Btw, people do cry about overcharge because it is fucking ridiculous and a guy in t4.1 overcharge shouldnt be a threat to someone full speced in better gear ” but a guy in 4.1 OC is not a threat to someone full spec in 6.1 gear, are they?

• After the recent changes to nature (Mid season patch) with the addition of Thorns on the Q - I think its unreasonable to have the passive "Hit and Run" work off of 6 spell casts. Before when the Q was spammable (it still is, if you are in "Healing mode" so to speak), but I feel like it does not really work in combat mode (with "Thorns" on the Q) anymore. Discuss?

• reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…ce=share&utm_medium=web2x

• I think it should always buff at least the caster (person wielding the Trinity Spear)... but then again - I can maybe see a scenario where a Trinity user wants the buff to go to his DPS buddies instead...

• this thread is like watching the blind argue with the mute...

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from CassX: “@PrintsKaspian What is Avalon, its town, zone?Or?(in middle new outland map) Royal continent will remain unchanged? If Caerleon lost connect to BZ, how i can bring t7,8 resources to Caerleon?Only from Royals cities?Red zones near Caerleon, will they stay red? What happend with BM in Caerleon? ” Current plans (always subject to change) are that - the black market will stay in Caerleon - trade between the Outlands and Caerleon via the red zones will become extr…

• albiononline.com/en/news/devtalk-queen-update-introduction 1. Smart Cluster Queue System The Smart Cluster Queue system prevents large armies from blocking entire zones by overcrowding them. Essentially, this system analyzes how many players from one side are attempting to enter a zone, and calculates based on the players' gear and status how much they're contributing to the fight. It then checks how many players the other side has and how many want to enter the same area, and auto-balances the …

• Great preview! Thanks!

• Anti-ganker build

Captainrussia - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Player112: “Can I have some suggestions of anti-ganker builds? Assume 1v1, ” This was already done ages ago: youtube.com/watch?v=zKu-n4CL0nI 1) Take a gathering set 2) bait a t4.1 ganker 3) Use your superior knowledge of the game to defeat them 4) Profit Quote from Player112: “Soon I will have a command mammoth. This will completely eliminate the risk of losing oxes. all of my silver in the account ” Fixed

• Quote from Dc1a0: “It's actually the only effective solution for the situation. ” Lol its not. Capping alliances or guilds at 50 people? Lol did you listen to yourself? No, no, and NO! Thats nonsense! Quote from Dc1a0: “The "zerg debuff" as stated, will not be effective in addressing either content blocking situations I laid out. It will not fix overpopulating the map. Who cares how debuffed you are if the enemy can't show up in the first place? it will not fix outnumbering 30 to 1 except in zer…

• Quote from Dc1a0: “Group limits bigger than a fraction of map limits is bad design, period. It's not nonsense as long as groups can be used to block content, either through reaching map limits or making fights unwinnable at 30 to 1. ” Okay, your post is correct, but it has not relevance here - because nobody is going to cap alliances or Guilds at below 300! That proposition is not even on the table. So you can keep repeating this over and over, but its not a sound solution for the current situat…

• Baited in Solo RD

Captainrussia - - Video and Media Forum

maaan... and I keep running into people who actually know what they are doing lol.... That Broadsword at 2:29 should have definitely killed you... I cant belive how poorly he executed his skills...zzzz popping GG+Cleric combo when at 70% HP lulwut EDIT: holy shit the lags are unreal, how can u play like that lol?)))

• please show videos, because I've been capturing videos as well, I do not see any of what you are describing...