Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 437.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey there, yeah, that's a bug, we'll see what we do with it.^^

• Quote from Juneight: “So if i'm understanding this correctly, there is no buff priority? It goes to a random entity within the AoE field? ” Correct, the buff goes to a random friendly player in the AoE, eventually not giving everyone a buff when there are more than mentioned in the spell description. You're welcome to share your thoughts on this in the feedback section then.

• Hey there, if you do have video footage, we'd be glad if you could provide it. So far it was not reproducible for me. Did you maybe use it in combination with another buff? EDIT: Keep in mind that it only buffs "up to 5 allies". If there are more than that, there's a chance the caster doesn't receive the buff.

• Can not receive login code

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Thanks, it's fine now as it is I think.^^ Hope we can get OP on the server asap.^^

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Correct me if I'm wrong here please, but wasn't this in the bug section for the test server before?^^

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, you won't receive an email for trying to log into the staging server (despite the game asking you for it). We regularly update the staging server with the database of the live server, and only if you had an active account on live back then, you'd be able to log into staging server now.

• Increased ping after downtime

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, there's currently an ongoing issue with the servers. For further information, follow the Cannot connect to server (possible AT&T issue) thread.

• my guild statistics are incorrect

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you please provide which statistics of which guild are incorrect? We'll have a further look at the killboard and see how we can fix this.

• Hey there, we'll investigate the fame differences and what's wrong with the killboard, thanks for reporting. As soon as we have some update on it, we'll let you know.

• Auto-Learn Feature not working

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, did you also enable the general Auto-Learn at the top right corner? Otherwise it won't distribute your learning points to the selected nodes.

• Salut, viens-tu du futur?^^ Avez-vous essayé de réparer le client avec les paramètres du lanceur, peut-être même désinstallé et réinstallé le jeu pour vous assurer que tous les fichiers sont téléchargés correctement? Sinon, veuillez également suivre les étapes de dépannage sur easy.ac/en-us/support/. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, …

• Alright, glad it worked for you in the end! If you have any other issues, feel free to ask or send us a bug report.^^

• Hey there, so I guess you're at the ruined light house, trying to talk to the injured crafter? Usually you interact with NPCs by leftclicking them.

• Issue with the Anti-Cheat

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, repairing the game client through the Launcher -> Settings -> Repair can help, or even Reinstalling to make sure all the files were downloaded correctly, including the Easy Anti-Cheat files.

• Fishing & Challenge Points

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, for me, Challenge Points gained from fishing are added to the Guild Challenge. It will take a couple of minutes until the points are actually added to your contribution amount. If you actually do not receive any points towards the Guild Challenge through fishing after testing it properly (waiting a couple minutes until your last Challenge Points have been added, then fish and wait more until those are added and see if they match up), then please let us know and we'll have a deeper loo…

• [bug] Reset de mes craft

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Salut, qu'est-ce que vous essayez de fabriquer? Fabriquez-vous les bons objets en fonction du tableau Destiny? Peut-être que vous pourriez capturer la vidéo que vous créez, montrant la renommée sur le nœud avant et après avoir une comparaison. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, what exactly are you trying to craft? Do you craft the right i…

• Не могли бы вы провести нас через ваш процесс? С какими ошибками вы сталкиваетесь при попытке запуска игры? _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Could you walk us through your process? What errors do you encounter when trying to start the game?

• Hey there, I'm not aware of any changes done to the Morgana Bosses in the group dungeons. If there are changes to the game design, those are always documented in the patch notes. I'll check the bosses out though and get back to you.

• Cannot enter the game

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, server is going to restart in a couple minutes. Issues should be fixed after that.

• Olá, No momento, estamos investigando o problema de tela preta e ilha, aguarde. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, we're currently investigating the blackscreen and island issue, please stand by.