Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Baited in Solo RD

Zarf - - Video and Media Forum

I hate PK squads with a passion, multiple people ganking one person. These are great videos, one vs one. You are using flat T4 vs much better gear. Your tactics and skill set you apart. Congrats.

• This has been a ongoing issue with iOS, ever since iOS testing began. Many spell effects are not visible. Sometimes it’s intermittent. My character is T7 Ice, Fire, and Holy, but have not used ice in nearly a year. I was trying it out in solo dungeons. During combat, my character animations, pointing, shaking staff towards enemies, they receive damage, but no visible spell effects, makes a rather boring experience. This is a one handed T6 Ice Staff, I do not remember spell names. First spell may…

• Audio still functional, can hear everything in background. Everything on screen is frozen, chat too. Had to close client, unable to log out through settings. 7054283a-ccf7-43b4-a55b-2c26f84f6d5f

• This is probably lag related. Traveling from my island to Ft Sterling, or from Bank / Marketplace to Ft Sterling, or visa versa, I appear dismounted. Moving with no animation, character stuttering, after a few seconds, mount reappears, then has normal movement animation.

• Happened yesterday and today. Had to close client and log back in. My device is a 2017 iPad Pro 10.5”.

• iOS client has been updated.

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

NT

• How dare you, SBI?

Zarf - - Rants

He’s referring to iOS not having a update for the last ten days.

• This is how I enjoy playing MMOs. I craft my own gear, mounts, everything. Armor T8, weapons T7. My personal island is all T6, with a T7 stone mason. Skilling up, I craft T6 and below on my island. Any T7+ items or enchanted, I craft at city buildings.

• Goodbye H4n1baL, sorry to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavors. Zarf

• Mount names make no sense.

Zarf - - Rants

@Qolkkalom Just make it B.F.H.

• Buying iOS code

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

You cannot buy a code, as the code is directly tied to each persons Apple ID. You can only apply for the Beta test and wait for a invite.

• Baldur’s Gate Baldur’s Gate II Siege of Dragonspear Icewind Dale Planetscape: Torment All on sale for $1.99 each. These are great CRPG based on Dungeons & Dragons. A great investment if you love these single player, party based tactical combat games. Play when you do not have a internet connection. smile.png I only recommend if you have a iPad, cellphone screens are too small for these games

• Beamdog games on sale for iOS, 80% off. Baldur’s Gate Baldur’s Gate II Siege of Dragonspear Icewind Dale Planetscape: Torment All on sale for $1.99 each. These are great CRPG based on Dungeons & Dragons. A great investment if you love these single player, party based tactical combat games. Play when you do not have a internet connection. I only recommend if you have a iPad, cellphone screens are too small for these games.

• Email support@albiononline.com Account sharing is not allowed, that is what it sounds like you are attempting. You and your partner should each have a separate account. Then perhaps you could run it with one PC, ask support to clarify that. They will not allow multiple family members to share one account, even if they are logging in one at a time.

• Constant Crashing

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Your iPad only has 2GB of RAM, which will cause you to have problems. iPads and iPhones with 3+ GB run the game better, with less issues. I cannot answer if it will improve or not. Submit your bugs in this forum, for iOS.

• How about a bad, funny death? Me getting jumped on first day of a Alpha Test. Watch till the end. youtu.be/EFx4brZwUPg

• Constant Crashing

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Hello Morteos, When submitting a bug report, state which model device you are using and OS version. Example a 2017+ iPad Pro has 4GB RAM, usually does not have issues. Older generation iPads have less RAM, causing problems.

• No idea. You have seen that I’ve been posting on forum.

• Island permission

Zarf - - Beginner's Questions

As long as you have permission to enter the island, it will remain. If you have either ALOT of silver or gold, you can get a many islands as you want. Create a character, buy 30 days of premium, then buy a island. Make another character co owner to island. Delete the first character. Repeat the process over and over assuming you can buy premium each time. A stage one island isn’t worth much, you may want to upgrade it at least once, so you get a farm. But remember if you delete the original owne…

• And for iOS users, double tapping a spell, will auto cast on caster.