Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The plots issue is generated by the thought that be owner is cool, then exorbitant prices are paid for monthly exploitation rights of plots that are not worth them. The plot owner believes he has a castle, which he has to defend at all costs, when he really only has a temporary right of exploitation, he is simply rented. Like a crafter, stop making cleric robes if they are not profitable and look for another business, with the plots the same should happen .. Do a mafia, shoot prices, just create…

• No repair station.

Fary - - Feedback & Suggestions

If items could not be repaired, I would not modify the market prices at all. The low price is determined by: - Bonus cities (Royal and CP) - Crafters uploading specs that don't care about profitability - Farmer-Crafters who consider the whole process of gathering and manufacturing as one. - Crafters using focus. (many with high specs) - Items obtained from open world (all profit) - Journals. - Players who don't know how to calculate It is not so easy to be a successful crafter

• Deleting alts

Fary - - General Questions & Discussions

deleting the char deletes personal island of course. Anyway you have a test server for these things

• Vanity & Customization

Fary - - Developers' Statements

Lost cause. Road to one of the most stupid changes of AO. Wasting development resources, without listening to the community, introducing only a new partial system on mounts, silly, aesthetic and unreal, that has created chaos in the economy and absurd inflation, just looking to give a fictitious color to the open world and that SBI pulls some extra gold coins in the future. Congratulations.

• Vanity & Customization

@Captainrussia You still do not understand it. Ask players about the beta about tomes, hce, reespc, ... It has been more aberrant that you can buy fame for silver, than introduce a pet system. And affected community are the collectors, you not. it does not matter if it's 1%, 90% or 0.001%. They unnecessarily harm a group of players who have acquired objects that will be different. Do most people like the skin system? Np, Introduce hundreds, but respecting all previous. it is as if the amount of …

• Vanity & Customization

@Captainrussia These changes are a mistake and a scam by the developers. You dont see it because it does not harm your way of playing and only harms others, with a totally different vision of the game than yours. But one day, this way of acting, with decisions against the majority of the affected community, unilateral, secret, changing the original characteristics of the game ... if it will affect something that you consider important, then you will regret so much benevolence with this poor mana…

• Vanity & Customization

@Captainrussia The danger of all this is that it is damaging game features, options, game styles. You are happy today, but maybe, tomorrow, the wind will change and any other stupid thing will be encouraged instead of PVP, Which thing can happen with an Albion development- not serious. Today, it is ruining the game to the collectors by modifying their items to treason, but tomorrow it could be anything else and this becomes Pokemon or a bad copy of Wow if it generates more benefits. What would y…

• Vanity & Customization

I have 99% of the mounts that will become skins, all my items have been revalued at least x3 with this update, but I'm totally against. As much as the new system has advantages, the disadvantages are overwhelming: - The most important thing is that Albion and Devs are not be trusted. This is a scam to the collector, which is a part of the game like any other. They are changing the nature of legitimately obtained items over which there was a promise of no change. What will be next? - Encourage in…

• Vanity & Customization

I think that justifying these changes, just to gain unreal visual diversity, as if it were a simple mod, is an absurd mistake.

• Vanity & Customization

@MrsLove A closet where to place the skins when you consume them. If you want to take them out, you pay 1000? gold, with a 30-day CD. Easy, gold sink, nobody harmed.

• Vanity & Customization

@Jaylightsol what you say is very good and very nice, but they are characteristics of other games. This is (was) Albion Online, if you went out with a ghost wolf or rageclaw, you risk losing more than 100kk. There are many more casual games and less traumatic when you die in the market, with better mounts, graphics and designs. I think AO is moving step by step away from what a special game does, if the concerns of the developers is that a player wears a valuable mount without actually taking it

• Vanity & Customization

More reasons to be against. We changed something valuable and tradable for something simply aesthetic to give more color to the game in streaming battles. A fraud. If this is the way to go, let it be done from now on with all the new mounts. If I wanted to collect WOW type, I would be playing WOW and not Albion

• Vanity & Customization

I am a collector and I have many rare mounts. and although all can be revalued in the short / medium term, I would prefer that these changes not be implemented. Convert some saddles in consumable skins is to modify everything related to trade and investment, these are currently the most expensive items in the game. It is not so clear that they will go up in price, people spend a lot of money on these monts because they know they can recover it in hard times and that will not be again.

• Vanity & Customization

Changes in mounts totally unnecessary, absurd and intrascendental for the game. Destroys the economy of collecting, will make some rich and lose a lot of silver to others, this game is becoming something very untrustworthy. Can you get 'any' skin for gold? - If Yes: It's a scam for all collectors, so many who have supported the game by recruiting new players, investing in special items ... - If No: It's a scam for new players, closing them the possibility of having everything, no matter how hard…

• It would be fair to put a BM in each city, but being the same. And eliminate the crafting bonuses in royal cities, not make sense anymore. BM must function as a price regulator and sink of low tier or little used items. It is not healthy for the game that it is sometimes more profitable to stop at the BM instead of farm, craft or trade between cities. BM must mean a sufficient exit for your items, but never the most optimal that makes you rich.

• Actualización

• Puedo entender la expansión del mapa de zona negra, muchos jugadores nuevos han llegado. Pero SBI vuelve a equivocarse con sus prioridades, la llegada de jugadores es importante pero aún mas fidelizarlos. Seamos realistas, el juego lo pusieron free to play porque si no tenían que cerrarlo, ya no había población base suficiente para hacerlo viable. Y esa ola, esa última carta, está empezando a decaer en gran medida porque SBI está repitiendo los errores de siempre. De todos los jugadores que entr…

• congratulations SBI You have made a transcendental change in the game thinking of favoring small guilds or groups of newbie players, and you have managed to harm the entire population except the big alliances ... all the contrary. With how easy it was to limit alliances, in the same way that guilds are limited.

• Buenas. Debido a que CUIDADO CON EL PERRO está progresando a un ritmo bastante aceptable y que prácticamente estamos al máximo de capacidad, puntualizar un par de cosas: - No vamos a crear un segundo gremio o las academias tan de moda últimamente. Crecer sin control solo crearía distancia entre los miembros, grupos aislados unos de otros y poca atención sobre los jugadores. - El reclutamiento a partir de ahora será a través de discord y quizás un poco más selectivo. Aún así seguiremos con la mis…