Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Caerleon Market

Exden - - General Questions & Discussions

We probably need instances for cities. I can not evet access to the marketplace right now, pages not loading..

• GUESS THAT THING!

Exden - - General Questions & Discussions

Why I don't see any image? Oh yea, I am from Turkey, where blocking an image site is a normal thing.

• Can not install Lancelot patch

Exden - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “You can try using the patched client from live.albiononline.com/clients/…online-fullgame-win32.zip for now. ” You are a life saver! Thank you. Launcher still does not work.

• Can not install Lancelot patch

Exden - - Bugs

Quote from Exden: “Detailed description of the problem, After the launcher update today I will not be able to pass "Checking game data integrity" step as seen in the picture attached. It gives the same error every time Launcher starts. I could not be able to play at all. The Windows error message translates as; "Albion Online Launcher has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…21242c84d07520fc34d9765b8 Th…

• By the way some animals glowing effect is so small and it overlaps with its body so it is hard to see it. When they are dead glowing effect grows huge on their corpses.

• Samsung tab A6

Exden - - Beginner's Questions

Enjoy your game mate

• Samsung tab A6

Exden - - Beginner's Questions

If you have an SD card remove it before installing.

• If critical data is not encripted then it is all developer's faulth. That is my connection and I can monitor what softwares do on my connection and on my computer. End of the line.

• Lag in mob coin drop.

Exden - - Bugs

I support this QoL improvement. Why there is a delay in the first place.. Also we need npc health bars...

• Bugs

Exden - - Bugs

This is not a hardware issue for sure and It is becoming more and more commun because development team ignoring the posts like the moderator wrote. Interesting thing is that cpu is %90 amd 8350 and only Albion Online is the problematic game that causes it to bsod. Look at my post about this: All crash reports pls post here!

• cannot drink potions when silenced

Exden - - Bugs

I suppose they shot your mouth up so you cant speak and drink lol

• I have been having this problem but noone find any fix yet. Sometimes the problem disappears by itself... Here is my post: All crash reports pls post here!

• Three punch man

• Crossbow bugs.

Exden - - Bugs

2. Every instant skill resets your auto atack. If your attack speed is 1 shot per second it goes like this: Auto attack then after 0.95 sec instant skill used then after 1 sec auto attack again. Time between two auto attacks is 1.95 sec because of a instant skill.

• Quote from Devious: “Quote from Dragnon: “The kockback effects the 3rd hit not the 4th. Perhaps they changed it since you last tried? So with the haste stack it should give you a knockback almost every (what would seem) 2 hits. ” No the tool tip reads "Every 3 normal attacks" but the way it actually works is first attack gives you 1 stack, second attack gives you 2 stacks, 3rd attack gives you 3 stacks and then 4th attack will clear the stacks and knock the target back. I've been using the cross…

• what caves? Instanced caves?

• PC Freezes!

Exden - - Bugs

Quote from Arandur: “Quote from Elyas: “Bro, the game doesn't crash. THE PC FREEEZES. Completely. Cant even CTRL ALT DEL. Have to restart the whole thing. Hard reset. I am using an AMD FX 8350. So are all the other guys in that thread who experience the same issue. I just dont know what to do about it. ” If you are using windows try update the system and reinstall the last version of AMD Catalyst. ” Windows and Amd Crimson software is not the issue for sure. I went for all the possible checks in…

• I am frustrated to open loot bags that contains an item for every member on my party but none for me. This is the main frustration. If there is no loot for me why is it glowing for me to open it? I am not even talking about loot bag and silver visual drop delay.

• There is a lot more QoL improvements needed for this game. It is really annoying and really stupid.

• Dungeons boss farming

Exden - - Feedback & Suggestions

It is really annoyig. As soon as you log out your character should be moved to the entrance inside dungeon. Problem solved.