Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 586.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stone is pretty straightforward, easy, and good money. Also the most worth to spend LP on as nothing you gather will be enchanted, but stone isn't really a high demand commodity. Leather is decent, but hard to find and riskier. Cloth is probably the most profitable lower risk between it, wood, and ore. Wood is decent, but depending on where you base yourself it could be great or it could be middle of the road. In Cumbria and Siluria, there's no high tier forests so there's a demand for those cit…

• As a mostly solo player now-days since most of my friends have left Albion, I welcome this as someone who doesn't enjoy playing or fighting everyone with cleric robe / graveguard helm combo. Not only was it insanely strong, but it was basically unable to be countered. The timing window to purge cleric robe's activation before gg helm was minuscule.

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from Abydon: “The devs are focused on the wrong problems IMO and won't improve the slowly dying situation due to bad feedback from the RT. ” That's a wrong assumption there, unless you can prove it otherwise. ” Instead of tackling alliances as a core issue of the game, SBI is thinking of removing gvgs - one of the instrumental foundations of the game in favor of tying territories with open world presence. Seem's pretty counter-intuitive since solving alliances …

• This... is Albion! It has a LOT of issues, but it's still hands down one of the best full loot pvp games with market driven economy around - granted there's very few in total but still... It's also free to play so you don't have to spend a dime if you put in the hours.

• It wouldn't be a terrible system if you could raid and claim them, but the only option is just delete them entirely. Doesn't really feel that interactive...

• It would be interesting if you could build actual working things in the open world, but to have random furniture being placed just to troll or make pathing difficult is just dumb. I try to bring a demo hammer with me and destroy whatever blight I come across but it's never enough. It's truly just a stupid mechanic to be able to essentially litter the world with actual trash.

• Some of these nerfs are justified, some of them less so. The real problem with SBI's balancing is that this shit takes so damn long for a patch to come, AND they don't buff other stuff often enough. I mean look at 1h arcane right now - literally fought someone with it tonight who genuinely said "what is that weapon, never seen it before".

• Quote from QueenVirgo: “You could also have made a post instead of sitting by and being internally salty. ” I did make a post. It's here: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=946070#post946070

• Quote from QueenVirgo: “It's not selfish, it's just I used to be able to participate in 5v5s during the tests before the launch with fire. Now, it's not even relevant anymore. I just want it as an option as I'd like to get more into 5s again and to be as competitive as frost is. ” Welcome to how 90% of the rest of us felt about our beloved weapon lines while fire sat top tier in gvgs for over half the game's life cycle...

• I also forgot another change that happened which was never mentioned in any patch notes that involved frazzle and poison interaction, which further hurt the weapon line: At some point before back in late 2018 or early 2019, you could use frazzle and poison in any order and the poison damage would always be increased while the target has frazzle active. It has since been changed so that the poison damage is only increased if the target is frazzled first. It's not a huge change, but certainly wort…

• Quote from Adrivan: “Quote from Eternalhaze: “I don't understand the reason why there's a limit on the mute list. ” Probably to limit the amount of data that has to be stored & loaded for each character ” Albion is the first mmo I've played that has a limit to mute lists. I'd imagine paying money to Albion with a subscription that I'd be at the very least be able mute anyone I feel that I need to without limits. I'm not talking about SJW bullshit or being a snowflake who can't handle being haras…

• I don't understand the reason why there's a limit on the mute list. I'm probably not closing in on my max, but I do have a lot of people on there. I enjoy having say chat open as it makes the world feel alive seeing people talk to each other. However I don't want to see all the spam about gold sellers and gambling dice scams so I often mute these bots and scammers. With how easy it is to create an account with f2p, I imagine it will get to a point where I have 150 people muted...

• +1. I'm NA, but my work hours are such that my active time slot to play is 0600 UTC until reset. Nothing for me to do in this game during that time unless I feel like playing catch me if you can while solo gathering.

• @Midgard I didn't read the whole post, my bad it's late. I still feel for the OP though. When things don't work as expected though because of bugs it's extremely aggravating especially in a full loot pvp game like this. He has every reason to be suspect of the game's quality and his questioning of whether to continue to play or not. Just wait till you're transporting a full mammoth load and all of a sudden a random dungeon spawned on you and trapped you...

• I'm guessing what happened was the invisibility pot worked, but was immediately followed by an auto attack from the mobs which in turn revealed him and mobs didn't de-aggro. I've seen this quite a lot, it's infuriating.

• Quote from Midgard: “Yeah sure it is .. but to quit after what is essentially a very minor setback smacks of someone having super low resilience and life is tough. So no ... not harsh at all. ” We don't know how minor the setback is. He could have bought a gucci set for all we know. Point is, his discouragement with a bug in game that caused him to die and willingness to quit it does not directly correlate with real life choices.

• Quote from Midgard: “If a minor setback like this can make you think of giving up then you have no chance in real life. Toughen up. ” That's a bit harsh. You and I both know how buggy this game is. I'd be frustrated too if I was a new player and simple bugs like that haven't been fixed knowing the game launched over two years ago.

• Quote from Cakie: “Quote from Eternalhaze: “Quote from Valkyrior: “Im sorry daddy is taking your expensive toys away and handing them over to the poor kids Fact is you are still not denied your content while the rest of the server gets access to same , you sir are an egoist ” Daddy's listening to all the snitches that be complaining and ratting.The "rest of the server" has the same access to everything right now as is. People are just too lazy and want everything given to them. They don't want t…

• Quote from Tabor: “I think they just need to revert the 1h E purge to once again remove hots and it would be relatively balanced again. ” Yeah I'd start with that too, but I don't think that's enough in the long run.

• Quote from Valkyrior: “Im sorry daddy is taking your expensive toys away and handing them over to the poor kids Fact is you are still not denied your content while the rest of the server gets access to same , you sir are an egoist ” Daddy's listening to all the snitches that be complaining and ratting. The "rest of the server" has the same access to everything right now as is. People are just too lazy and want everything given to them. They don't want to work hard and earn anything competitively…