Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deleted Reason:Trols

Skolven - - Bugs

Same problem for me. Quit for about 3 months, come back to this. Performance is worst, lag and pathfinding terrible, chat broken and 90% of nodes are down if not 1/5 even with a new continent and farming is dead... This game turned like shit.

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “I'm pretty sure the dev's intentions were for different people to trade between cities, ” Considering you buy all your stuff all the time and never farm, yeah. Considering you get your loots from PvE events, yeah. Considering you get money from PvP and sold loot, yeah. So what does that leaves farmers/crafters with? Money is made the moment you pick the resource, as a farmer. So much is lost in production, (not even counting focus, that barely gets you even with the mar…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “funny I still do everything in one city and still have the same production rates as 2-3-4 months ago... you must be doing something wrong... ” Because you farm in Mercia, got everything set in Caer and that you don't use refine/craft % bonus. That's totally not how devs intended it to be played with last patches and that's suboptimal. If you play during a time where a cluster is patrolled/GvG, what do you do considering you can't portal hop anymore? I craft arti weapon…

• new portal system

Skolven - - Feedback & Suggestions

Same here. If a region is too patrolled, I don't risk it, I change region. If it's GvG timezone in a cluster, I don't risk it, I change region. Farmers can't take risks being exposed as farming is a single player activty, but they only care about PvP players not zone hopping anymore. That lock is extremely painful.

• Extreme, no other way to put it. I farm, get my loot back to a city if I don't get ganked, go to another city to refine, if I don't get ganked, get to another city to craft if I don't get ganked, and get to another city to turn in my journals, if I don't get ganked. They have no idea what they're doing anymore, everything takes three times as more time as they used to, all in favor of PvP only. And now we have to walk as much in BZ to avoid high-risk times, still risking getting ganked?! Haha! F…

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Crafting has nothing to do with gathering. Also black market drops are player crafted. ” You're right, everyone is a guild leader being fed stuff it's guild farm for him/her or a millionaire buying 100% of their mats. Get real, get a few crafting nodes golden before saying how accurate and rewarding this actual system is. You dont start a game "crafter", you work for it. And work is farm and refine, get those specs then you start playing the BM game. Being a craft…

• Quote from Finalhecate: “Quote from Skolven: “Ouch... ” which part was ouch XD ” Oh just, everything. Honestly, I joined since day one thinking this would be a game where all aspect of the games are equally balanced to promote war efforts to a full PvP experience, where even people that weren't that much into PvP could contribute their own ways... hell it isn't what we been fed. It's truly how it was advertised, but now, after a couple of weeks, people see how it's nothing else but a simple hadc…

• Quote from Wadefu: “crafting is a 0 risk game, this is the main reason why you guys get boned. Gatherers actually got a huge boost last patch with T8 moving to open world, and now also reducing the fame needed to level. ” You don't craft without farming, crafting is about optimizing your return of resources and efficient farming with high gather specs, we don't sit in town whining, we farm for hours. Getting the mats is a game where you constantly play 1 vs X in shit gear, how is this not risky?…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Skolven: “Oberon really nailed the coffin for us gatherers/crafters by generating even more random items out of nowhere. ” What does this mean? Also, Oberson was a huge boost to crafters. ” Because of the insane amount of stuff dropping from mobs. Not everyone plays with BM, especially since high activity due to the Oberon patch, just wait 2 weeks from now. The magic of RGN stuff spawning fluctuating the BM markets will fade and in the long term it'll be the same, …

• I can't stress enough since all last major patches gave lots of content everywhere other than in gathering/crafting aspects, but Oberon really nailed the coffin for us gatherers/crafters by generating even more random items out of nowhere. With that being said and hoping there's a few fellow crafters reading, I suggest these new crafting ideas and hopefully the devs just stop implementing PvP oriented stuff on a so-called "sandbox" game, while being called "sandbox interactive" : 1. Crafters get…

• Quote from Midgard: “Server performance has been disgraceful of late. Im sure its that anti-cheat bollocks screwing it up. This is not acceptable. ” The worst part is the total absence of news from the devs, like they don't even "know" about it. I've been following their twitters and they don't seem to know how to use it. They only use for promo ends but not to give insights of the actual state of the servers, such lack of transparency is infuriating. My bad, apparently now they start doing it! …

• Server is "online" but cannot log in, was D/Ced a few minutes ago and when trying to log it just keeps loading indefinitely and I get no error message.

• I'm a kind of guy that always enjoyed medieval MMO in a simplistic context. You are a frontliner? Get a sword and a board. You are a DPS? Get two of these swords or one bigger sword. Now, as a beta open-world farmer and gatherer, I'm not even ganker, but still put up with most of my fights and understand concept of what are metas and balanced weapons, and we seen lots of change since starts on many weapons. One thing this game's Dev are proud of announcing: We designed more than 75 weapons! Yay!…

• Bloodletter needs to have it's E ability with same range and a line-piercing based AoE attack but: 1) without moving the character forward, exactly like lunging strike from spears or Nimue's new Deadly Shot from bows. 2) If moving a character, apply a collision where the BL owner cannot go further than it's first hit victim and block him for going further. Thus, only allowing him to displace himself to BL's full extent if player doesn't hit it's victim and rather want to use the lunge for retrea…

• Quote from MEATCUP: “I do not think this would work very well. Players would be optimizing who has to get the KB on a player just so they could double dash to his buddy instantly after. ” This is by far the most constructive comment we got here. But I've honestly nothing against the fact you can handle which teamfights are gonna end with which player, death at certain time, by a certain person. Personally I honestly think it can't happen as there's way too much windows of opportunity on small/bi…

• Quote from letwolf: “Winner take too much already, and you want even more? pff ” If you count the fact that most item trashes, the risk is high after killing, and that you'll never pick up loots on 1vx fights, what winner takes up for himself already?

• Quote from owensssss: “Quote from Skolven: “3) giving a chance to player to win actual 1vX fights if they play well, as ganking is an overlooked, lazy mechanic and resilience stat is useless ” this one made me lol. spec/gear/skill should win you fights. Not an instant reset based on bursting pple down as fast as possible. ” Skills specs are never gonna get you 2v1 fights. You,re gonna lose to an equivalent gear tier and a t8 gatherer unless you play warbows/kite build, end of story. I don't know…

• One mechanic I find incredibly cringy is the fact that once you win a 1v1 fight in open-world, all your skills are on cooldown, including your mount and you're litterally at the mercy of anyone, making it incredibly unfair for people who just won a fight and risked their stuff as anyone take advantage of someone who can't use any skill. It is cringy because it's a mechanic that sends the message "Don't go PvP, it's dangerous out there once you kill a player!", in a PvP game... On a more action b…

• Everybody with common sense can agree that spamming tombstones and sharks serves no purpose but to troll. Yet since beta release we've been tolerating this and it's been done over and over, we've been reporting it in bugs, asking for updates on the matter in /help without results. We can't walk in town, we can't duel, and we can't remove placeable with an hammer. Players usually stick around, remove it, then place it back full health. We are being as trolled as much as those who drops placeables…