Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Questions

Zadig - - General Questions & Discussions

Couple of questions leading into the launch. 1. We got an awesome development roadmap for the last six months around the time the final launch delay was announced. Will we be getting another roadmap for the second half of this year and if so when? 2. As early access is a selling point for the higher tiers of founders pack is there any mitigation strategy for downtime during the two day early access period?

• Hey all, In reading about the Caerleon changes in Hector I had a suggestion that may or may not be healthy for the game and wanted feedback/discussion on it. I like the idea of having a central city, but I completely understand the fear of having one massive city thats dominate towards the rest when it comes to trade. What if Caerleon had no Auction House? All the normal facilities and storage but selling goods had to be manual. The things I would see this causing is forcing manual trade between…

• Help please! "The Blackscreen problem"

Zadig - - Bugs

To be clear I do not think its just HDMI. I am running HDMI and do not have this issue. My brother does have this issue and the big difference is his obscure resolution (Which might be in tandem with the fact that it is HDMI).

• Help please! "The Blackscreen problem"

Zadig - - Bugs

My brother is also having this issue and the above work around of unplugging the monitor before launching game worked for him. He is running a fairly old tv as his monitor and the resolution is also non standard. For Albion he loads the game from the launcher and gets a black screen with a few graphical artifacts and sound, but it just sits permenantly and doesn't load. Using the work around and skipping the intro has helped him to play so thank you. He had a similar issue issue with overwatch w…

• Launcher Issues

Zadig - - Bugs

Hey all, I used to enjoy playing Albion online at work and would like to continue to play this game on my breaks and lunch if feasible. Previously I used to be able to play due to the entire client being downloadable, though I had to download it every time a new patch came out. So where I stand now is with the launcher being the only thing that I have access to every time I boot it up I get the error "Error: Could not verify identity of the update site. please go to albiononline.com and download…

• I am trying to understand how the city building plots work. What causes them to go for sale to other players? How frequent is this? Do they require maintenance? Are there any mechanics that are not apparent until you are an owner of one? Thank you kindly for your time.

• For me, my issue is that when I use the launcher it gives me an error that says something along the lines of "Cant verify identity of the update site" and to download the launcher again. Tried running the launcher in admin and a few other things as well as downloading it multiple times to no avail. I assume this issue is due to firewall and I am working at a fairly large company so its not as easy as saying "Hey IT can you open these ports so I can play a game?". Those type of questions don't lo…

• My work firewall has issues with the launcher causing me to be unable to play. Having the full client to download helped me in the past get around this, though I had to redownload every patch. Kinda sad I cant play at work now and have spent the last days between my work trying to trouble shoot the launcher to no avail.