Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 289.

• I am kinda this way but, not really. Few differences are first of all I can't get enough Royal Sigils for the royal cowl and boots. Also some goes for the artifacts. It is good to craft and sell one thing that is higher margin and buy something else than to do everything. For example with gathering I have high spec in fiber, also max spec fiber refiner. So in my case it is better to gather and refine fiber and sell some cloth and buy the wood/ore.

• GvG Season 7 Changes

AcOrP - - Developers' Statements

Seeing how SamHexo is crying about the changes. I think They are actually good. It is broken when 1 person can GvG in 10 GvGs per day. Cargera has been carrying alliances controling all EU Mercia/Cumbria.

• You should not compare total end result in blocks. But the resources returned you get. Cuz the final price is directly connected to the return rate. for T4 example with 35% return rate with no focus and 40% tax it breaks even but it depends on the supply and demand. If in some cases personal/guild island shop is viable for T4, there is no point people using yours and not their own as T4 refiner is almost free to built

• Quote from Giggle_Herb: “As to the question you posed, OP, the thing you're missing is that people get enjoyment out of having something nice to show others. Games are about enjoyment, whatever that means for you. But, me personally, I have a giant collection of discontinued mounts, and I have already seen the prices of some of these mounts go up by TENFOLD in the past few weeks. So, I'm excited to have made billions thanks to early speculation. Of course, I'd never sell anything from my collect…

• Your expirience is same as mine owning plots. There is no profit unless someone buy out your plot And my current estimate is like 20 mil plot value.

• Hello, I think I'm missing something here. People seems to be hyped about mount skins. Gold price increased by 500 silver just after the news for mount skins. But the mount skins will be somewhat only visible to you and people in safe zones. Like what is the point spending 15 mil for a skin that only you can see... What I'm missing ?

• Camlan AOE Pulls Further than animation

AcOrP - - Bugs

yep this is latency issue

• Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from Jacuzzi: “People pissed now that the mount is worth 1 bil+ lol. ” In the past the company only published in the forum that would remove the option to saddle the Ghostwolf from the game, several players only became aware that this had happened after the date, simply because the vast majority of players do not attend the forums.There were several players who stayed with the puppies or the adult animals and without any possibility of saddle them and this is a negat…

• [Black Market] Sell Order

AcOrP - - Bugs

Quote from inacion: “When you set an order the price is an integer value. If the buy order is created with a decimal value, that could be the bug. Buy order with a value of 3000.10, for user is 3000. So when I change sell order price to 3000,won't match with 3000.10. I'm a software developer, I have some technical knowledge. ” this is possible but you swaped the values as 3000 is lower than 3000,10

• [Black Market] Sell Order

AcOrP - - Bugs

It takes some time when you place sell order that can be matched to buy order for it to get filled. It is something like ticks it may be 30sec or 1 min. smth like that.

• Deleted Reason:Trols

AcOrP - - Bugs

it is time syncronisation issue on some of your map servers.

• This is troll post. The guides that you are looking at are kinda for new players. And also this is 100% player driven economy! Which mean that when Person X make guild how to make money for example on BM. 100 people start doing the same thing so if there was 1 mil profit now there are 100 players trying to get this 1 mil profit. And they end up competing for it so in the end this profit is gone. Also it takes a lot of time to build up your economy. For example: T8 flat cloth is around 30k T8 fla…

• CIR is dead so just leave and make new guild!

• Hellgate loot nerf

AcOrP - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Juneight: “It's true. If you want more fame/wins go 6.1 If you want more money go 4.1 You'll profit quite a bit with a decent team. ” Yup Risk vs reward.

• If people don't understand that it is soft cap If you are in 4.1 overcharge and 1000IP. And someone is in 6.1 overcharge at 1200 (1400 base scaled down to 1200) IP they are still 2 tiers above you.

• Are you kidding this is sandbox full loot PvP game. PvE is existing only so you can get fame for PvPing...

• It is a foken MMO game! The whole point of multiplayer is to play with other people. there are plenty of great single player RPGs

• Anormal ping

AcOrP - - Server Performance

Since today I get random laggs and disconnects just after changing a map.

• why is Cargera still in game then ???

• Resource return rate rounding is misleading

AcOrP - - Bugs

Quote from Piddle: “Quote from kamilasd1: “In my case, in the return of 15% and the material used in the amount of 100 returned 16 pieces ” The base town RR is 15.25%. Sometimes they round down in your favor to! ” Yea but there is no reason to not display the exact value in the UI.