Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Town Plots and Bidding

Forge - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from H4n1baL: “Hey @Forge! I'm not saying the current system is perfect. I was just clarifying that @Bindels statement that there is no real life auction system that works like ours is simply wrong. Just like your statement "a single person owns every stall in each of the cities" is wrong as well. We've seen the situation improve after we changed the system to a blind auction system and the feedback we got from players was very positive overall as well. We'll further continue monitoring th…

• Town Plots and Bidding

Forge - - Feedback & Suggestions

Instead of figuring out a better system you came here to defend this with "works for ebay". I will remind you that some of us argued against this system back in beta on the round table. It should be clear seeing as a single person owns every stall in each of the cities that your "works for ebay" is a bad solution for NOT EBAY. Just because ebay works doesn't mean that it's a good system. I'm pretty grateful that Jeff Bezos hasn't bought every single beanie baby in existence and relisted those fo…

• Write your program and use winpcap. Your program uploads any data scanned locally to a database. Allow others to sign up to see your auction house database. To use it they must also run your program to login. They in turn load any searches on their auction house searches to your database, etc. This way you constantly have updated information without a bot polling the servers. Users generate all the data naturally. The more users the more reliable the data. Of course APIs would be better. But the…

• Losing rep by killing red people

Forge - - Bugs

Yes, he's correct you clearly have a criminal timer. But the point is that the players they were attacking were also red. So there is no loss of rep for reds attacking reds.

• Losing rep by killing red people

Forge - - Bugs

Did this fight start at or around the chest in red? Through some questionable mechanics it is possible to lose rep being blue in red if the fight started around the circle. Example, they were blue and you were blue, you attacked them while in the circle. They leave the circle turn blue again but stay in combat, then flag red. It is likely that the system sees you as attacking and killing a blue flagged player. Just a guess but I've seen this. Edit: or the reverse where a red player flagged blue,…

• Albion Round Table

Forge - - News & Announcements

Quote from Hannibal_Barca: “Quote from Gank: “Always wanted to participate in this.Shame its mostly a friend of friends thing now. Not sure if they still throw ideas around. ” They do from what I've heard. There is a lot going on behind the scenes with influential community members. It's much better than it was last test. ” RT is alive and well. It is currently very active with discussion of balance issues with the start of the new beta and the many changes which took place.

• Good GVG Strat

Forge - - Forum Banter

youtube.com/watch?v=1F4W0R1Zr_8

• Test Server Bug Armor 4.3

Forge - - Bugs

The base would still be T4, but that's the point. There is no reason to even do this if all this does is allow the base level armor to be leveled to T6 without going into red, and the weapon one level. It should be changed across the board as .1 .2 and .3 always required the same tier of mobs across the tier item. Edit: Example to make it easier to understand. o7LL3cC.jpg

Forge - - Bugs

Expert's Greataxe requires T4 currently and on the test server and on live. So there is no change there. The next problem is a Expert's Great Axe is still Tier 5 and Red. Thus it should be requiring Tier 3 mobs per the patch notes. Not based on the .x system. Currently in game for example all .1 .2 .3 require Tier 4 mobs for 5, 5.2, and 5.3 weapon leveling. So if they are reduced by two tiers we should see that different on the .2 and .3 on test, but this is not the case.. .2 and .3 require the …

Forge - - Bugs

It was reported to me that the following is the case. While wearing 4.3 Medium armor and killing T4 mobs, I do not get any fame towards 5.3 armor Patch notes say armor and weapons but it seems that only base weapons and armor got this change?

• Healing is bugged!

Forge - - Bugs

@Sabrina The control setting has been fixed by the patch. I figured it would be when I read the notes. There is still a problem with the control scheme during healing. In the example above I would hit "2" to select a player then "Q" to start the heal. If I hit "1" then "Q" this does not heal me. Yet this works for everyone else still except for yourself.

• Healing is bugged!

Forge - - Bugs

Bumping this for fixes.

• Healing is bugged!

Forge - - Bugs

I posted this in alpha and it did not get fixed. I didn't choose to go healing this time because its still broke. So whats wrong? Two issues, control bugs, and inconsistent control schemes. First is that I setup my skills so 1 2 3 4 5, target party members 1 (self), 2 (2nd person), etc. The problem is every time I log out the game the controls do not save. Then I end up forgetting this and getting in a situation where I can't heal myself or the 1st party member. See screenshots below. Here you c…

• Albion Round Table

Forge - - News & Announcements

The people he picked have pretty diverse views. While it might seem like some private special snowflake club, I will assure you it's not. We have assisted in testing, and helping devs with specific issues which are requested. Otherwise it's a sounding board for diverse views without thousands of posts to sift through. Many of the members come from different ideologies and thus provide differing feedback.

• The poll question is easy, Yes or No. Please discuss below your feeling and the things which influenced the option you chose.

• Quote from Pain: “@Forge There's also a thing called tactical retreat. If you see you are getting stomped, you don't have to keep punching the nail. After your 5man team wipes once or twice, you just stay back and let the timer go off. You lose the fight, but you keep some equipment for the next one. The way you describe things (worst case scenario for all of the fights) while being quite realistic, can be avoided. And even if it cannot, what chance would you have against a guild that could stom…

• A warning about Paradox and Dworf

Forge - - Forum Banter

tumblr_m2r8tmwo7a1rnhqsmo3_r2_250.gif trouble-with-tribbles-10.jpg

• Quote from Suzera: “Why is batman in that avenger's pic? This overrides my concern with the rest of your post.” I was to busy in the cotton and leather sweatshop to spend more time getting a better representative picture. It does have TOP 5 though so that is worth at least a few points! Quote from shuwa: “If u see u dont have any chance u have to leave the territory and come back if u get stronger ... where the problem.. its stupid to run into the grp again and again to loose the gear...” So wha…

• A warning about Paradox and Dworf

Forge - - Forum Banter

Some of you were cool to hang out with while it lasted (2days). I found it funny that he warned us multiple times while we talked about the alliance to not do any sneaky stuff. Then we of course got the messages from some people about how he was going to do this or that. The funny thing is, you to my knowledge were never one of these people. Sorry how this worked out for you. There are plenty of other great guilds in this game who are competitive and driven. You seemed pretty decent from my atte…

• Let me play through an actual unfolding scenario. I'm not attempting to troll in any way and used your bullet points because its neat and easy to read. This is a serious issue and I am baffled that you or others have not found these underlying issues, or even commented on how it would even be possible.. - Day 1 - You lose your resource territory to a attacker in 5.4 gear - They instantly declare a conquer attempt to your base, however since of the minimum 12 hour gap It should realistically not …