Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 588.

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/w…qI&feature=youtu.be[/url]

• youtube.com/watch?v=XHviQ_GY1LM Kostan: What a fucking waste that Guy is!

• 10/10 would zone again!

Finale - - Server Performance

youtube.com/watch?v=EB7Uf8tmHhc

• Learn to read first and call out facts after. Thanks. Game is still unplayable since how many years? PS: cant even rant in rant anymore? WTF...

• Yes for a player that started with the first beta it definatly met my expectations. I had so many tests even close with developers. The forums gave so much good feedback its unbelievable. What did devs do? The bullshit you guys playing right now. I would even go as far and say this game had its best time in 2nd beta and in terms of my expectations: i always knew that devs are amatures and would run their project right into a brick wall like they always do. At some point the only aspect they care…

• Lets start out with whos idear was it to drop all watchtowers so alliances can claim them back in huge openworld pvp fights to keep the game fresh? Big shoutout to @Retroman you killed it again. We really needed even more and bigger skill indicators with big as fucking animations. But nobody is using tier 3 artefacts outside of expeditions anyway right and the lag and dsync is barely even noticable for "americans". I hear all the snowflakes already crying " give them more time and everything wil…

• Albion online. The only game where casuals play 15hours a day. What a disaster.

• Flex

Finale - - Forum Banter

lets circlejerk

• I think your math is wrong. Players that do expedition dont need t8 gear.

• Money Guild are OUT!

Finale - - Forum Banter

The mirror has issues.

• Who is best GM of LMAO Alliance?

Finale - - Forum Banter

Strategy game lvl my ass,

• Money Guild are OUT!

Finale - - Forum Banter

This game has issues. The playerbase has issues aswell. If you can't see that you are an idiot.

• Who is best GM of LMAO Alliance?

Finale - - Forum Banter

shut the fuck up you cunt.

• Flex

Finale - - Forum Banter

Your statement doesnt make any sense you upgraded from my bro to my hoe now.

• PK Immunity

Finale - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Woldemor: “Hello, Why is there no option for players to select PK Immunity? If players would never like to take part in the ganking circlejerk part of the game they should be able to choose this pathway, it would be balanced provided the PK Immune players are not allowed to switch back. This system has been around in full loot since MUD games and has always worked very well. Best regards, Woldemor Dragon of Destiny Follower of Corellon Larethian ” Another thread of care bear doesnt kn…

• From Finale with love

Finale - - Forum Banter

• Flex

Finale - - Forum Banter

Yo your stash looks like utter trash gear. For one of the richest players on this server iam really dissapointed. T4 gear not even legendary? cmon bro. You farmed so much silver i would bet you made around 500k gold the first month and show us that shit? I could get better gear in an hour if i really wanted to.

• done?

Finale - - Forum Banter

This is not 28k activ players. Half of that ranking doesnt even have fame that is resonable for a casual players playing this game and the other half is toons / 2nd char 3th char. Now tell me if you still like this number. Also shitting out content is not the way to go. I believe they are not able to shit out content even if they really wanted to comparing to what happend in beta phase. It takes way to long for them to create it and the product/update in the end seems like it just barely works.

• It's Time To Add Gathering Expeditions

Finale - - Rants

Accordingly to how much time they needed to create this piece of shit they called arena (aprox 6 month) you can say that a gatherer arena wouldnt hit the test servers before early 2019. Happy waiting you gatherer scum.

• Money Guild are OUT!

Finale - - Forum Banter

Most of us just played release because the time you invested in betas / alphas is hard to overcome and the feeling you wasted so much time for this kind of product is heartbreaking so you atleast try to get something out of it.