Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Xianders - - Small Talk

7.5/10 -- pretty solid.

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

Xianders - - Mobile Version

just fix the game crush after change maps fix the animation of the skills and just copy the foking generic hud if all the moba games and release fast the mobile version and the real think this go for the mobile players...find a good phone no think you guys go to play albion with the same phone that you guys play freefire foking noobs

• things u hate about school

Xianders - - Small Talk

alright just post some things you hate/dislike about school so others can see if they relate to you. it kinda makes things better when you know you're not the only person who feels a certain way 1) I already know some of yall arent gonna pass this class uh you failed at your job???do you want a trophy???? 2) *first day of school* OKAY GUYS WE'RE ALREADY BEHIND idek your name????? behind on what??? what even class is this???? 3) "I can't do my part if you don't do your's" WE can't d our part if y…

• Books You're Currently Reading?

Xianders - - Small Talk

Bram Stoker - Dracula

• Do you use VPN?

Xianders - - General Questions & Discussions

I have to play with the VPN and please do not ask why, it takes a long time to explain. I need a fast VPN and would like to hear your feedback about various VPN services. So far, I like NordVPN. Should I use it?