Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• High Ping (NA)

Korn - - Server Performance

Sorry for that, the issue should be fixed now.

• Ping over 100?

Korn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hey there, we can confirm that some players are seeing higher pings than usual. We have identified the underlying issue and should be able to resolve these issues shortly, possibly already tomorrow. We'll keep you posted.

• Quote from AdgarTheMighty: “So if I bid like 30mln and I lose the auction, will I get my money back or not? Cuz irl auction gives money back if u lose ” Yes, if your bid does not win, you will get your money back. The difference with this change is that previously, if you had the winning bid, you actually did not have to pay your full bid as a price, instead, you only paid what the second highest bidder had plus 1 silver. This made it much easier for plot owners to defend their plots by overbidd…

• [12.08] Extended Maintenance

Korn - - News & Announcements

Quote from PhairNess: “Can we get an update as to the status of the servers or at least that the problem is being addressed perhaps ” The server went down due to a small config error on our end (as a result of the recent datacenter move), this has now been fixed and we do not expect any further issues.

• We'll publish a full update on our plans for the Outland rework and system changes soon. These plans are still being adjusted as we bounce different ideas and collect feedback from the player base. Many of the individual changes will only make sense when seen in the light of all the other changes that will go along with them.

• Quote from Theat: “The complete overhaul and "we're completely removing GVG to replace it with ZVZ" just really irks me. I plan to migrate to another mmorgp, probably Classic WOW, coming out in a couple weeks. ” Our goal is to actually buff GvG as an activity while at the same time dealing with the issues that the current GvG system faces. The current GvG system has a set of issues, namely: - it does not feel very rewarding (due to balance reasons, individual territories cannot generate too many…

• Hideout are a stupid idea

Quote from CallMeGosu: “ this sounds pretty good but will there be enough space for all that small guilds to have one? ” Yes, that's the goal

• Hideout are a stupid idea

The issue of preventing hideouts getting wiped easily through powerful player groups is something that has little do with whether a fight is 5v5 or uses a different format as a well trained 5v5 team will win against a smaller more casual guild's team close to 100% of the time, with very little effort required as all it takes is 5 people. In order to make sure that small guilds can exist in the Outlands - the main goal of the hideout system - we must make sure that the overall cost/benefit balanc…

• Hey there, we are entering the final preparation stages for the datacenter move. For those of you who currently have routing / disconnect issues on the main server (when not using a VPN), it would be great if you could try out the test server and tell us whether you still have the same issues there. For more details, please see here: Routing Issues / DCs - New Datacenter Test

• Hey all, for those of you who have problems with the routing issues / 5 min disconnects (when not using a VPN), could you please see whether you have those issues on our test/staging server as well? It would be great if you could try it out (it won't take long) and answer the following questions: 1) Do you still have routing / disconnect issue on the main server (when not using a VPN)? 2) Do you have routing / disconnect issues on the staging server (when not using a VPN)? (Hidden Content) (Hidd…

• Hey there, we made a post about this subject at the peak of the F2P launch 3 months ago in our Reddit AMA. Here is the link. And here is the post as a quote: Quote: “Posted on Reddit 3 months ago We peaked at around 34k concurrent users today. While it could be - you never know - mathematically speaking we don't expect this to last. The reason is quite simple: when a game launches, you have two effects working together: 1. Everyone who waited for the launch comes in at the same time. 2. People w…

• Quote from baibiscuit: “Would be good to have a Sort of warning when 3 or More people are in? So to give a chance the solo guy doing the dungeon leave? ” That's an interesting idea, but it can be abused. You can then easily scout solo dungeons with 2 players. If somebody is already inside, the warning will appear, hence you'll know that a third person is inside as well. Sure, that could trigger a teleport, hard to say how the impact would be. It would not be much different though from us adding …

• Hi all, here is another update on the matter: 1. We have been in contact with various ISPs about the routing issues. This seems to have helped for some users. 2. We are still actively working on our datacenter change. With such a datacenter change, routing will automatically be different which might resolve the situation or significantly improve it. 3. As a interim solution - unti lthe routing issues are fully fixed - we have been talking to the VPN company ExitLag as many of you reported that u…

• Quick update: Fixing this issue remains our highest priority. We have made some progress in identifying where the issue is caused and have contacted all the third parties involved such that they can look into it. Further more, we are looking for additional workaround for those where WTFast does not work right now.

• Quote from Holoin: “Quote from Uzuma: “I tested what @Korn said earlier.. WTFast works flawlessly using Dallas Server. What a relief.. ” Only works for some people. I have tried every US server with wtfast and nothing works. Still havent found a vpn for this...and im.not willing to pay for one just to play albion. ” Where are you based? You could also try other locations, for example, in your country or somewhere between your country and the United States.

• Quote from marcelox100: “tried the temporary solution that was put into question, has not changed anything, still taking DC every 10 minutes or less... ” Hey there, did you try Dallas as the VPN mirror in WTFast? (click the small arrow on the right side of the "Play" Button and pick Dallas from the list)

• Hey there, please see here.

• my games drops everytime

Korn - - Server Performance

Hey there, please see here.