Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

• Quote from Stardust968485: “Aight i accept that my opinion about it being shit for pvp is completely completely wrong. Still wish that the dash came before the blade tho. ” Your an idiot with a quick tongue like most here it's ok. It's because you don't know the game. Arcane is topping damage in 5's noob. G.G.

• Demonfang

ISTILLLOVEU - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from ziigii: “The problem with demonfang is not the ballance of abillities. The problem is high ressilience penetration and other invisible stats. The weapon seems balanced on the first glance but once you go in a fight you start one shoting everything. Nerf the invisible stats ” Ahh the smell of meta, as little boys swipe to keep the devs happy not the other way around. Limited intelligence needs rewarding. G.G

• Imagine, when attacking mobs no reduction in self healing. When attacking players and straying from being a healer. The healer/s self heals should be reduced by 20% ish. Lap it up.! G.G.

• Let's face it. It's gone too far you don't know how stronk this weapon is until u face it in arena, Arena is soft capped for low ip and bloodletter needs no mastery and the kill potential is too high. There is little point grinding when you can play cheese shit like this. Things don't change while the same seats are occupied. Imagine how many bebies cry when this gets nerfed. Regards, G.G.

• Real gather set is ganking as the time and effort vs reward is not in investing time. It is investing in gathering the gatherer. This game is solid for those that can't play. G.G. Blood letter is for noobs.

• Cleric cowl is for defense and was used in gvg as it has always been meta and wont have the necessary change needed. This is used by all stacking and dot builds this is why fire and cursed get major advantages over other builds that don't dot. If your intelligent you will soon be frustrated with how meta defines this game. Regards, G.G.

• Quote from Reef: “Quote from LegaI: “Not only in 2s, its mega busted in 5s, 10s, 20s ” Agree ” The game has been out around 7 yrs CLOWN. Also your not gud at hg's and ur partner is crap I watched enough to know scrub when i c it! Maybe because your not gud at something then reflect as the dev's know what they are doing to make you spend more money the balance always shifts. To say frost is broken means you don't know what your talking about. look at top tier 5v5 or crystals you wont see frost. I…

• Re: Frost staff in 2v2 hg.

ISTILLLOVEU - - Forum Banter

Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Since you don't know, I'll explain. Swap: It's looking at your opponent's build and changing your skills to be as effective as possible against him, for example you wear a mage's robe and play against a fire and he has nothing that can be purged so you switch to an ice chest why will it be stronger against him. But you play frost and frost is so scrotum which uses the same skills against all builds for you to see how it is broken Usually people enter HG with skills …

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “I have played Frost for over 6 years only frost btw. It is not busted The low ping does help although frost is easy countered it has no stack whatsoever and a purge and its gg. You and all your lack of experience tell me one thing your a noob.(I watched your vids your nothing spec) There are much more powerful weapons. ” "you are a noob!" -The guy who cried about frost being UP and being weak in everything ” The guy who does 2v2 with legal. Ez G.G.

• Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Frost: High Damage, High CC, Iframe, Uninterrupted, High mobility, doesn't let you swap skills, anyone who can't see that frost is extremely broken is a braindead, the only ones who defend frost are frost braindead players who don't want it your weapon is nerfed as it is very difficult to play with a weapon that requires more than pressing 1 key. ” High damage OR CC mobility is on all builds unless your tank even then single hand mace has great mobility and bloodlet…

• Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Em Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Oh and spear is also stronger. Maybe you kids should take a break it would be healthy for you to maybe see some sunshine. It's not about damage it's about the ability to counter or to interrupt or cancel the ability for other's to use their abilities. Your approach and other's lack's the maturity to be able to think outside the box. There are plenty of build's that can counter frost with high ping. Frost has always been a support role and…

• Oh and spear is also stronger. Maybe you kids should take a break it would be healthy for you to maybe see some sunshine. It's not about damage it's about the ability to counter or to interrupt or cancel the ability for other's to use their abilities. Your approach and other's lack's the maturity to be able to think outside the box. There are plenty of build's that can counter frost with high ping. Frost has always been a support role and as soon as it even comes close to other's pet or favorite…

• Quote from LegaI: “Albion has not even been out for 6 years u clown. Purge does absolutely nothing buddy, they kite until they have CDs again. if frost is so easily countered why is every top infamy player playing frost, they would not be top infamy if frost was so "EASILY" countered We lack experience? Even Stgy commented frost is op who is like 700k infamy with frost in 2v2s (highest in history). And I also have almost 4000 hours in 2v2 hgs. I remember every good player in 2v2 history past 3 y…

• Frost used to be CC, Maybe your just bad at the game. Yer take a break timmy. fire can easily beat frost and cursed and bow.

• I have played Frost for over 6 years only frost btw. It is not busted The low ping does help although frost is easy countered it has no stack whatsoever and a purge and its gg. You and all your lack of experience tell me one thing your a noob.(I watched your vids your nothing spec) There are much more powerful weapons.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “As we all know over the course of the year balance changes have been made to both Long bow and glacial staff this two weapons mostly dont see the light of day unless its ZvZ or large group content where zone control is needed but after the most recent buff to glacial which double its cast range and increased its damage and also add directional casting to its skill it has become a reliable zoning tool when compared to its nearest competitor icicle staff this makes eve…

• Oathkeepers is an avalonian weapon so it should be better. Mace is normal weapon. Do math. There are bigger insults atm.

• They got the doomhammer. Not all cheats get caught. As for you pleb you don't really know how the game works yet maybe in a few years you will. G.G.

• Quote from SirusX715: “Cleric robe is hard countered mage robe and assassin jacket and reasonably canceled/mitigated by out by fiend cowl, cleric cowl, soldier helm, and guardian helm. If you're struggling against cleric robes, it's likely because you've taken all counterplay abilities out of your build to instead go for a greedy build that just wants to ignore your opponent. ” Cleric is not hard countered by mage as you can change targets or wear specter hood and pop another cleric. Cleric robe…