Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I would add to your list that now, with the Package, when we click on equip, the button change in grey, and we can't click again on it. I have package to equip some amount of plants to craft, and I have to search again the same package to unlock the button. Before update, I did multiple "equip" without this problem.

• Personal island for rent

SireFurtif - - Trade

Up --> More islands availables

• Island Farming on Mobile.

SireFurtif - - Mobile Version

I want this thread to be up, it's a real problem for mobile player. It should be improved

SireFurtif - - Trade

1 island rented to noioso12 from : 18 september 2022 19 : 30 (UTC) to 18 october 2022 19 : 30 --> 17 november 2022 19 : 30 (UTC).

• I totally agree with that. Planting seeds on Island is very annoying ... It cool be nice to update that, with a target system as computer version. In the same order, placing building in island is sometimes complicated. Maybe as the crop, update that with a target system, with no need to move the character. To reply about the loading screen, I recently change my smartphone, and it took me like 2 sec for changing map to islands, and 3 to 4 in an open world map. So I can tell that it depends on you…

SireFurtif - - Trade

ISLAND FOR RENT: Level 5 islands available for rent (4 plots each) Monthly rent. Islands are rented empty, located in Caerleon. I set the access only for your characters, you won’t be disturbed. Prices: 400k / month / island. All rent must be paid up front. Please contact me on discord (Sudren#4414). Update 23/09/2022 : 29 island availables.