Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 475.

• About mammoth

RenKatal - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from The_Support_God: “and the response is even funnier. it gave me a good laugh got to be the funniest thread i read in a while ” Glad I could give you a good chuckle. Quote from Emii: “I love your ideas. Maybe one day we can see these mammoths walking through the cities or continents. ” Feel free to forward them to the design team, they do a bang-up job on the models in the game.

• About mammoth

RenKatal - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from AyoriaLeo: “Although the mammoth is very useful mount, it has the disadvantage of being extremely expensive, slow and very defenseless. ” The disadvantages are built in to balance for its MASSIVE usefulness in transporting. Allowing you to make 1 trip at a much slower speed, instead of 10 trips by Ox. They also have some of, if not THE highest mount health, armor and Crowd Control Reduction. Mammoths are mainly used as intercity transport mounts. Most players who own them don't take t…

• Quote from Vocandin: “Raid zones are memes, mobs are aids cause every single mob has a knockback somehow. If they did more damage but had less cancer abilities it'd keep the difficulty. ” Yes, but... it's funny... Also, most of the abilities can be dodged. I would suggest greater telegraphing time, more than removing abilities from them... ...Also, fuck monks... I JUST TAUNTED YOU, PAY ATTENTION TO ME DAMMIT! Quote from Vocandin: “Chests have mobs up but no chest / boss. Not sure if ratted or ch…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “In non-Hideout Roads zones: Randomized Dungeon Maps no longer usable ” With the Beyond the Vale update is was possible to open group dungeon maps up to one tier higher that the zone level you where in. This was great fun, and enjoyed by many of my Alliance members. With this patch, that has been removed, and has not been mentioned in the patch notes. I was wondering if that was intentional, or a bug resulting from the change to being able to open maps in regular roads …

• Controller Support is Coming to Albion!

RenKatal - - News

Quote from CuerpoEscandalo: “Can you post the specific list of controllers avaliable ?Thank you ” Would imagine any USB/Bluetooth compatible dual analog controller, as has been standard for gaming since Nintendo moved to USB with the Switch. We live in a glorious age of controller compatibility! At least as far as PCs are concerned.

• Quote from iRawn: “Just in a HO zone with 8 HO most have 3-4 bars some have 7 and only 1 has none to red. (10 days remaining) 2 extraordinary cores connected to zone. it's one giant alliance so they share (no raid portals) no competition to fight over the cores. plz plz explain how this is to stop zone controls ” It is meant to stop inactive or 'placeholder' guilds from locking down zones, not from keeping active alliances from maintaining their zones.

• If Hideouts are going to require Power Cores to upkeep there needs to be a reliable way to generate them.

• T3 Resource Mobs in the Mists

• T3 resource mobs in the mists

RenKatal - - Bugs

All t3 resource mobs in the mists other than skinning mobs are mislabeled/misportrated as t4 mobs (ie sandstone elemental is labeled as travertine) and only drop 3/9 resources when downed.

• Now that Hideouts REQUIRE Power Cores to maintain them, there needs to be a reliable way to generate power cores in game. My suggestion is this. First, allow the Power Cores to be moved into and out of the Roads and Black Zones using the same channel timer that it takes to turn them in at a Hideout to do so. This allows for team tactics and reduces the segregation of the Roads of Avalon and Black Zones. Allowing for more PvP scenarios based around cores in and around the Roads, and their portals…

• Now that Hideouts REQUIRE Power Cores to maintain them, there needs to be a reliable way to generate power cores in game. My suggestion is this. First, allow the Power Cores to be moved into and out of the Roads and Black Zones using the same channel timer that it takes to turn them in at a Hideout to do so. This allows for team tactics and reduces the segregation of the Roads of Avalon and Black Zones. Allowing for more PvP scenarios based around cores in and around the Roads, and their portals…

• @James_Lawson Do you have anything constructive to add?

• I have to disagree, I would rather have 3 Bracillian islands. It will only take you a few days to grind Brac fame for all 3 characters on your account. I have 18 characters to do it for.

• I think more of a; Common = t5 Uncommon = t6 Rate = t7 Legendary = t8 method would be more appropriate Also have YZ mists be hostile flagged for the whole mist, once you get knocked down you get kicked out. People can still gather but they can get booted from the zone by any combat hungry characters.

• I have decided, that, since mist whisps do not spawn in the blue zones, I will be expanding my challenge to all Safe Zones.

• Also, have you ever heard the phrase, if it isn't broken, DON'T fix it... This was defiantly one of those instances,

• The new Bank interface menu, while I can tell it was intended to be more cohesive design wise, it makes it a pain to navigate. Moving the Loadouts and bank selection tabs interferes with players muscle memory. The Loadout tab, while including Guild Loadouts, is a nice improvement, put all of the Loadouts out of order. Loadouts in the Loadout selection tab should be Player Loadouts first, then the Guild Loadouts. A much better layout change would have been. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…aba87640…

• New bank interface is terrible, swap the Loadouts and Bank Tab selection. Also all of the Loadouts are jumbled and out of order. Otherwise 5 star update.

• I began the day by refining in Fort Sterling, and taking some of my refined wood back to Lymhurst to craft some bows. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…aba876402a936e88ac9eda6fe I crafted and sold both some bows and a few leather helms from the leather i had been stockpiling in Lymhurst. With the profits that I made I bought a quite a few t4 souls to see if i could get the components necessary for a fiend cowl. As I intended to go out with my guild mates while faction flagged and look for fights. U…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…aba876402a936e88ac9eda6fe End of Day 5