Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hello there it has been some time since the mage weapons rework and this time i want to bring up the under powered skill Q3 Rejuvenating flower of the nature staff quick refresher The Old AoE heal of nature allows for placement of a healing spot in a point and click manner which pops into a AoE rejuvenation stack when ever an ally steps on it this allows for some flexibility instant use and save for later in the current iteration of nature's AoE heals you have to guard a Small flower then walk o…

• I like both options Option one can be the night cycle Option two can be day cycle if i have to be given a choice to only choose one I have to choose option 2 for game play clarity brighter colors then option 1 to allow some battle effect to be seen much clearer

• @sukurozen Come now dont bully our new community managers @Shadowbrick How have you been have not seen you on the forums in a while since the creation of your signature as for me i have been aggressively living in the OP and UP weapons section of the forums with many heated debates and often insults were thrown plenty plenty of insults other then that all is good

• dont forget assassin jacket for whole group as bonus Cost aside i dont see many people taking it in group fights YET as a Meta item prices are 4.3 230k 5.3 630k 6.3 1.9m hellion jacket is half the price on all occasions is what everyone is running

• @Grassalot spoken like a true chad this is what you call an ideal albion player too bad everyone wants to be on the winning side all the time on their favorite weapon even i cannot escape this biased view at times each weapon should be unique and if you nerf some thing buff something else so they have options to pick and choose from this is the ideal balance scenario

• Would you like to ELI25? Master degree holder style?

• Humm... Ego problem. at this point yes but only when it comes to you @Quagga and trial_hard best buddies A similar situation with the other thread i just comment it was a stupid idea and you act like it was my stupid idea so is it your ego problem as well? Lets make a deal if you stop starting the conversation with me with an insult each time and respect i play the game proper though not to your extent then maybe i will stop tagging you if not ... i am fine with letting the whole albion forums k…

• Quote from Arcanian88: “Post title does not reflect the post contents. It’s like you tried to mask a problem you want fixed with a problem that is relevant to the latest new content, but the problem you’re actually talking about is barely related to mobility. ” its a corrupted dungeon nerf from the old days which heavily affected ganking and open world along side other changes such as poison duration nerf and gallop changes for fast mounts so that mounts get gallop back faster and gankers are un…

• I swear noone has as much problems with 4.1 rats as much as you to the point where i pity you take a break from the game and forums go to an IRL place of worship and go pray for a month or 2 to remove the bad luck better yet perform an exorcism #Pray for Quagga Edit1: All said in this post is said in a playful manner nothing too serious Looks at Quagga with pity in my eyes

• at 1 minute combat lock you might as well just donate your gear quit the game completely and uninstall the game while you are at it Hence a stupid idea. and completely unfair even for 3rd party 0 game knowledge balance or thought put behind it you just hate 3rd party rats dont you even if they are part of the so called open world experience if you wanted a fair 1v1 corrupted dungeons is always there for you a fair 2v2 is Hellgates where your target cannot run away

• @Quagga Glad we are on the same page that Mists are for mid-end game players Now go explain this to the community who thinks mists should cater for everyone tell them the flaws in their bad idea if you dont like my way of explaining just cause you think i dont have enough Play time / kills to be worthy to talk about game balance then you can Do it for me i am happy to keep quiet if i have an assistant to help me speak on my behalf

• Quote from Arcanian88: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Vinscotti: “Increase cool down against lethal players that were in a fight to 1 minute get rid of rats punish them for dismounting near people who are fighting. ” I would even go further 2min but 1min is more reasonable. ” why not 1 year? Why not have their character just die and drop all their loot un-trashed as soon as they dismount? Seriously some of your suggestions are useless and lack any thought or creativity. It’s like that kid in el…

• No kills and deaths does not mean i dont play Well then if you have to fall back on this kind of excuse it gets old pretty fast EDIT 1: last 3 days refers to Monday to thursday Its the week day by the way i am mostly busy this IRL this week Back to the topic i agree some idea are stupid but in this case it was not my stupid ideas but if noone one else want to explain or show the consequences of what Vague ideas and theories would entrail then everyone would just blindly follow a stupid idea like…

• Surprise surprise @tangar corrupted dungeons exists where IP is capped so everyone can have a fair fight @Pipeer if you want "stalker" mists that badly just rework the yellow zone mists to be lethal yes Yellow zone mists exists and yes they are non lethal for those Leave the "Slayer" level mists alone it is fine the way it is with 8.3 giga chads and 4.1 rats and all

• When you try to cater for all you eventually cater for none that or you are going to have one hell of a balance nightmare Look at corrupted dungeons and its current state. BAD Base loot compared to its earlier days. majority of profit Lock behind PvP and a decent win rate Meta driven with weapons that over perform due to the circumstances Builds that could not work else where made to work due to Traps dealing damage Kite and healer that ran rampart due to all the traps and mobility before being …

• Simple solution Put your Slogan in your Signature place

• equarts use guardian helm to mount up like the chad he is

• Our resident fire main has arrive @Asheraxia no promoting slow on Q2 today?

• @Valryian well this always happens when people dont want to sit infront of the computer for hours typing theories and write down numbers and proofs to try and prove why their idea is better then mine and with the 2 main culprits here @Quagga and @Trial_hard who are very well known for refusing to put down any values or numbers along with their vague suggestions and always calling me out as someone who does not play the game enough or refusing to believe i even play the game at all due to me alwa…

• Yes i do play mists i play it almost every day in mists since release and if i am not playing i would watch streamers play or guilds mates play while i do economic silver making also its not me who want the IP cap its the others like @Trial_hard i am on the side where open world mists stay open world with NO IP caps or reductions 8.3 running around holding hostage objectives is not a problem