Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

• Full island achievement

Javier97 - - Bugs Testserver

When a character with an island on royal with level 5/6 buys the Brecilien island, the game gives the achievement for fully upgrading the island 6/6. Probably there are other similar bugs with these achievements related to islands/houses/laborers and the new Brecilien island

• Daily Faction Rewards?

Javier97 - - Beginner's Questions

Hi. I also played FW for a long time before I understood this, so I will try to explain. When you do faction content you earn two things, points that can be traded for rewards and reputation wich allows you to advance your rank. The daily rewards are awarded when you get the 3 point tresholds, and they give you big reputation bonus wich boosts your faction standing and rank allowing to get higher rewards

• Saddled Greywolf -Really fast -Looks cool, doesnt even need skin -Fast mount-up time that has saved me a lot of times last second, but it's getting removed next patch

• Quote from Madma: “Quote from BitBraven: “I found that these rings only show up in Rare and Epic Mists, but I could be wrong. ” Oh, I forgot this...so, I must assume that non every map could contain a portal to Brecilien. ” Not all maps but I have found portals in common zones, more than once. After finding the city the portal shows on the minimap next time you are in a mist with one

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey @Javier97, could you elaborate on your post? Brecilien has a cluster with a Mist Portal where you can enter the Nonlethal Solo, Lethal Solo and Lethal Duo Mists. Leaving those through the corner exits will send you back to Brecilien though. However on the opposite side of the city cluster there is an Unstable Road Portal, from where you can navigate back to your Royal City. Just be aware that it's a one-way, once you entered the Portal you can't go back. ” Hey, sorry,…

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, you can travel back through the Unstable Roads Portal, or sell/store your items in Brecilien. ” albiononline.com/en/news/devtalk-brecilien A New Travel Hub - Allows direct access to the Roads of Avalon and the Mists - Roads of Avalon: - Chooses a random Roads zone - ... The Mists: - Allows access to any available Mists mode (solo nonlethal, solo lethal, duo lethal) - Entrance can be used at any time, but has a cooldown to discourage "rerolling" location - Gives…

• Puedes reciclar la caja para obtener una parte de los corazones pero no todos, ya que es como si hubieses fallado la misión

• I knew it was a bad idea to come gathering at these hours in the woods, but life in Bridgewatch is getting expensier and tabs aren't gonna pay themselfs. As I walk torch in hand into the darkness of night I hear that damned crow again, bad omens according to the elders. I whisper something to calm down my horse that it's getting uneasy at another wolf howling in the distance, and it's not the only one. I have heard bad stories of bandits around here, but those usually are coward enough not to lu…

• My understanding it's that not activating the shrine only means you won't invade other player, not that you won't be invaded. Also if what you want is "solo pve" there are these things called solo dungeons, they are green, shouldn't be hard to find

• Quote from LilyBlanche: “Hi Javier and Mandulf! Thank you for your response. This might all be obvious for you but for me as a beginner it's really not that clear what it is you're buying or what purpose they have. I had for instance no idea that I could lose anything that I had bought in the store upon bying. I do appreciate that you take the time to explain this to me in a coherent manner. My only concern is that it's not made obvious to the player. Would it have hurt the makers of the game to…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Javier97: “Felt a bit scammed when I fully upgraded my island just to find that empty ruins back there ” You still received your 5th farm plot on that upgrade. The empty ruins being opened is just extra. Main reason to upgrade is to unlock all farms. ” Of course, and I put it to good use. Wasnt speaking about the upgrade in general but the specific case of the ruins, guess I just hoped to find something else, it feels wasted

• Felt a bit scammed when I fully upgraded my island just to find that empty ruins back there

• mounting delay stat not visible

Javier97 - - Bugs

I thinks it's the gray wolf from Caerleon and the elite mount from faction warfare, but yea I agree this should be visible somewhere

• Percival Update - Gender Reassignment Quote from H4n1baL: “Hey @HumbleHokage! Thanks for your feedback. As I've mentioned before, gender change is not off the table. It's just way more complicated to implement than a simple hair model change for example. This has nothing to do with transphobia. If we easily could, we would have already implemented it. It's possible that gender change is coming with the following content update, but I can't make promises. - Lino ” This has been asked a lot of tim…

• Fame stucked

Javier97 - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, this is purely a visual issue, you actually don't have that many learning points unfortunately. We were able to fix this on PC already, and on mobile it should be fixed with the upcoming update. ” 9999 Learning Points *It's the same situation with fame credits

• In game shop you buy only vanity (skin) items, else you get it in game at the market, simple. Not a good idea to buy items that you might lose at some point anyways, skins are permanent, everything else is more consumable-like

• Guild islands forge

Quote from Mrmime: “But refining at Guilds island doesn't give me bonus in the Guild? Like points or taxes that go to the Guild? ” Nothing like that. Guilds are about doing activities together and stuff like that, not earning points or bonuses (at least not by economic activities). I mean, taxes can be set in guild buildings just as there are on the ones in the cities, and the money goes to the guild account, but then what's the point, as a new player you should be focused on your own economy an…

• Guild islands forge

Quote from Mrmime: “Ok i will see that but i think it needs to be level up because i've done few hundreds of T2 bars with it. Thanks ! ” Use the one in the city. Refining T2 is free, but you get (at least) the 15% return rate from city and non in island. Even at higher tiers is ussually better to use the plots at the cities with the corresponding refining bonus, unless fees are extremely high. Otherwhise you are losing money by refining and would be better off selling the raw maths and buying wh…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Javier97: “I don't understand why people keep talking about the mists as it was another instanced pvp zone. It's open world, simple as that, if people bring "swaps" well, more risk more reward, or what ever. Stop looking at the content from one perspective only ” it is not - in ow u have no group size 1. In ow the chance to get group ganked is by an ultimate amount higher.. Mists is basically a huge 2 on 2 hg or an 1 on 1 CD with even the rules there (healing d…

• I don't understand why people keep talking about the mists as it was another instanced pvp zone. It's open world, simple as that, if people bring "swaps" well, more risk more reward, or what ever. Stop looking at the content from one perspective only