Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 321.

• Quote from Revvn: “i see lots of complaining with no constructive suggestions reducing mount hp by 30-50% in solo mists seems good imo i did like some suggestions i saw, instead of localized spider notification, 2-3 POI's should spawn simultaneously to split up the players random generated names seems better than full anon i would like to see some ip cap for solo, wearing 8.3 and never dismounting except for fights with 100% win chance just seems dumb. lets be real, 99% of 8.3's aren't dismounti…

• Quote from DummyRobert: “Mist is made for solo content but not fair fights. Solo content doesn’t equal to fair duels. Now, you see the power of money. Don’t expect fair fights in albion world. ” It seems more to me like the mists is made for rats to ride around on mounts and hover around like flies on shit.

• give me a break how are they not addressing the mounted ratting swarming around like flies on shit! that's all this game is right now, what a joke!

• Quote from The_Support_God: “What @Dzanek said is true to the letter Hence why i said in an earlier post that Quote from The_Support_God: “Mists are Not for everyone and should not cater for everyone (new players) as counter intuitive as it sounds ” even if IP stacking is considered a design flaw where 8.3 old player can meet 4.1 new player can you blame the 8.3? because he invested in gear and time to get specs? or do you blame the 4.1 for being new at the game and not playing the game enough h…

• I haven't heard of a single positive experience for anyone who has to deal with Albion's customer support. Good luck. Quote from Clovis: “What kind of respect you guys have for FOUNDERS that gave you money in the early stages of this game? ” youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE?t=55

• Quote from Dzanek: “Wasn't SBI intention for the Mists to be an Open World but for solo players? There was so much feedback about the game being unplayable for solo players due to them being crushed by guilds whenever they try to do what they want in BZ, whether it's PvE, PvP or gathering. Reading this, SBI decided to bring all the OW content into this new type of content so they implemented new set of maps with objectives that exist in OW fit for solo players: PvE camps, treasure chests, resour…

• That's funny because I've been running t7 with a t8 jacket and smashing everyone. That's the real meta right now, because people will actually fight you (sometimes) and when you are in 8.3 they almost never do. And the real advantage comes from wearing the T8 jacket is your mana will last longer, which all the good players have already figured out. The actual problem is spec gives way too much IP. The fact that I can run around in t7 and have higher IP than people that are in t8 is a problem wit…

• the new cultist cowl, but better

• Noticed this happening a lot, seems like a bug since royal sandles dont say anything about being unpurgeable...

• The Long Awaited PVP series returns again, this time with a Deathgivers Cannibalistic Feast In the Mists. Enjoy The Carnage! youtube.com/watch?v=-w1n25N18aI

• Quote from Anhe: “Nope. Mists are very fun and i feel pleasure to see how 3-5 ppl with mid ip (t7 usually) "consolidate" to kill 8.3 and then kill each other xD. After 2 weeks mists still fun, playable and looks great. ” Except they dont even kill eachother over the loot, I've watched it happens numerous times where they all just mount back up after teaming on someone. And it doesnt seem to matter if I go in good gear or in low tier rat gear, I get treated like celebrity and teamed on in every m…

• MV5BNWNiNTczNzEtMjQyZC00MjFmLTkzMDMtODk4ZGMyZmE0N2E4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

• Quote from Elestir: “Imagine if killing someone in the mists would restore HP and energy to whoever dealt the most damage to him as well as protecting the loot for him. Would we still have rats then? ” I thought about that too, but in the end it would just make people even less likely to dismount and fight. I think the way the mounts work is funny and just doesn't make sense in solo mists, the 12 second dismount change is good ... more changes like that are what we need. It still needs to take l…

• Now we in the first world get to pay extra for the people who would have never payed in the first place... Globalism, gotta love it.

• @Lep99 Yep 1h dagger and auto attack builds in general are completely gimped right now in Albion. Even if you use a build meant for 2 engages you will get countered easily. The Haste Ability on hunter jacket needs a movespeed increase for auto attack builds to even have a chance.

• No thanks, only rats use dash anyway. Between chain slash and shadow edge dash could be removed from the game at his point...

• Sure, when they get rid of the purge immunity off it they can put right right back to its previous values. Until then, it shouldn't give any movespeed tbh it already gives you a stack.

• Last couple days of the mists has just been 90% rats, I think there might be a matchmaking problem because I am seeing the same names over and over. I've already ran into a lot of the same people 3-4 times... The last patch made the mounts issues less bad, but its still a problem. Mainly because of how easy it is to mount up, or even re-mount if you do get dismounted. All you need is 1 sprint while your opponent still has a few seconds of sprint timer left and you can completely avoid the fight.…

• Bear paws nerf is silly IMO and I don't have any spec in axes... This seems like a lot of knee-jerk reaction changes, blood letter nerf just because its the noob-killer weapon? There's a reason why nobody uses bloodletter in CDs anymore, because it isn't good in a 1v1. None of the 8.3 BL players are killing any other meta 8.3 builds, I have yet to see it on any of their ledgers. I know lots of people are bitching about frost shot, it still doesn't cover as much ground as the other high mobility …