Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

• Just want to tell anyone who decides to check out this guild - It's one of the best guilds out there in the game, its been around for a year+ now in the game while kicking ass and taking names. 10/10 is good guild

• I think it would be interesting if the Rests offered up a larger space - A fun 'interactive' tavern perhaps to go along with the idea that they are rests with the ability to 'rent' (Buy) a room that you can then decorate and put chests inside of.

• The Sterling Times

GeoffreiCharny - - Chronicles of Albion

THE STERLING TIMES Fighting escalates, Hideouts at risk! Ever since the end of the vicious and hard fought campaign that saw BO ousted by the POE coalition from its traditional 12 - 21 UTC zones, the outlands that Fort Sterling acts as the gateway to have been in turmoil. The NOPE alliance taking over alongside POEKR many of those old BO zones while OUCH and DODGE arose around the portal zones. Now it would seem that this turmoil is heating up further, alliances have been made, diplomatic talks …

• Hi, I really want to apply for this position, however I live in Australia and my timezones even with remote work just wouldn't be possible to be on call with SBI in their office hours. I was wondering if SBI is open to freelance work, or perhaps video contests to let those of us which don't appear by the unfortunate realities of timezones be able to even apply still get a chance to make something for the game we love. I know I'd love to be able to use Albion assets to create my own animations. I…

• THE GOOD SOCIETY Jpsu18J.png “Nothing personal, it’s just business” youtu.be/j8ZRUEv4RqU Welcome to the Business. New Player Friendly - 5V5 - 20V20 - PVP - PVE - Gathering - Crafting - All Welcome The Good Society is more then just your average guild. We're not looking to be nobodies in the big world of Albion Online, we're interested in pushing ourselves, organising and growing stronger so that we can compete with the best. We have just started, the guild is small, but our leadership is experi…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hey creators! Do you like telling stories in video form? Then we might be looking for you! We’re reaching out to all the creative and talented souls in the Albion Online community for a potential Junior Video Creator position at our company, Sandbox Interactive. Not to mention that we love the content you’ve been putting out so far! If you prefer a remote position, please indicate so in the cover letter and also include a short video (less than three minutes) introducing…

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Dear Albion Community, As you might have read in the news, Sandbox Interactive will be joining Stillfront in January 2021. Stillfront consists of a family of game studios that largely work independently, while sharing knowledge and expertise between them to support each other. For the past eight years, we have been building Albion Online up completely on our own - everything from development, to marketing, translations, customer support has been built up by ourselves. Now …

• I wanted to put my own thoughts down on how I'd like to see the Royal Continent shape up. Steadily the blackzone has become the home of the largest guilds and alliances, with only a few of these alliances allowing smaller guilds and alliances to live permanently out there like they do. ROAD's has become the haven for the smaller guilds, however even when it comes to smaller guilds there's a big difference in the size of a 30 man to 100 man guild, and yet both are considered small in Albion norma…

• Not sure about the merge thing - thought it was the right time - hopefully this is. 44 strong now!

• 25 strong and growing. Hope to see you join us soon Quote from GeoffreiCharny: “26 atm - if your looking for a Good Aussie Guild then join us ”

• dominik-mayer-flaming-sword.jpg SAVAGE DIVINITY Savage Divinity, to cultivate the martial soul and conquer all! All players are welcome to join us. Our goals are simple. To grow stronger together and make a mark in the game. If you're into PVP, PVE, or just Gathering and Crafting as you make yourself some shiny cash, we welcome you all. Any level of experience and fame is welcome. WHAT SAVAGE DIVINITY OFFERS: - Daily PvP and PvE Content - Guild events - Growing community of players with a focus …

• A little information about me. I've been playing the game since before steam launch. I've led several OCE guilds, been an officer in near all the guilds I joined as I enjoy that responsibility and feeling of building something. I've been away for a bit, returned recently and cgvged with friends, I've done fairly well, and I'm sitting on a lvl 6 token but I have found that it's not really what I want from playing the game. I want to be leading and help to make a strong community with a difference…

• Like the title says, I'm building a guild right now, I'm looking for other players who would be interested in joining and creating something great. If your interested in being an officer, shot calling a battle and helping to organise the logistics behind all of this then your who I'm hoping to find and work with. My guild is called Savage Divinity, we have just started forming and I'm hoping you'd like to be a part of the journey as we look to make a mark in the bz. Please send me a message here…

• Quote from Denndaman: “@OP Hello! I tried the discord link but its no longer working; I'm from SG and been playing for almost 2 weeks now. I'm enjoying the game, and would like to join a guild that has a similar timezone and is new-player friendly! If there's a fame requirement I'll aim to hit the target before applying, no worries Hope you see this! (It's been quite some time since the post was made) ” Hey man we're still rolling, if your OCE you're welcome haha. discord.gg/K89cHPu

• Service - Bank of Caerleon

GeoffreiCharny - - Trade

Deposited 15 mill more for June.

• Service - Bank of Caerleon

GeoffreiCharny - - Trade

Deposited 25 Mill, happy to confirm it.

• Quote from EggMon: “im in the sea region just 4 million fame short.. ” Hey man, no worries, join the discord, let us know in there and we can probably bend the rules and help you get those reqs real fast ;). Also. We're always looking for new Players in the OCE/SEA/AUS region! biggrin.png

• Poke - We're always looking for new Players in the OCE/SEA/AUS region!

• TLMfrontlit.png Based out of Bridgewatch, we are a guild that's there for everyone. We were established back in F2P, our guild leadership have been around the game for some time and together we've worked hard to get to where we are at. This season we have reached the top 100 guilds in the rankings, as the season ends and the next starts to come around the corner we're looking to keep on growing. We have relentlessly fought for our spot in the Blackzone. If you are interested in fighting the big …

• Quote from Throatcutter: “I literally give up, you can ignore what I have to say because you clearly know best. ” You could say this, but he hasn't, he responded to you with clear and concise explanations, you however have been less than clear. I can defend your position better then you can. You have used anecdotal evidence, which btw your videos don't help back up, they just prove that you have no idea of what is winning your fights for you. I can tell you really clearly what is the difference …