Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 131.

• Why release a game on a Monday..thats fail

law7 - - Rants

Quote from Bercilak: “It is very likely that a huge majority of our team will work on the first weekends after release anyway, since problems will come up you can not foresee due to a significant higher load. So we have picked primarily Monday as our release date since we have 5 days with our full work force available (we are 50+ employees meanwhile). So we can fix upcoming problems potentially in the first days when the most busy days will be Friday and Saturday in the same week. Then there are…

• Hellgates are DEAD

law7 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Why would SBI change anything for the "hardcore" players. This is not new, its been going on for over a year, this dumbing down of what couldev been a great game. They know they can go casual all the way, and most of u will still keep putting 20 hours/day into this game. Either grow some balls and stop playing or stop whining.

• bye(nf inactive)

law7 - - Forum Banter

a hardcore guild just cant play a softcore game

• State of the Game: Galahad

law7 - - News Archives

-we can allow mobs to drop significantly more and also better items, as these will need to be crafted by a players and sold to the black market NPC first before they can actually drop How are they going to drop better items? Mobs will now only drop garbage nobody needs, this black market idea sounds stupid af. Getting decent drops was the only way for a PvPer to play without having to gather/craft all day, gj on screwing even that up.

• Quote from qvq: “@Blackboa one thing you will notice with time is that to keep something you like in game you will need to say nothing about it. ” Exactly this, the biggest reason why so many good things got nerfed into the ground. This is the reason the warbow got rekted (all the shitty videos of noobs getting raped), and also the reason why i would never stream this game.

• Lets be real, warbow was in a horrendous place for the longest time, yet retroman has somehow managed to make it even more atrocious than it was. Hes outdone himself once again!

• Galahad Pre-Test Bugreporting

law7 - - Bugs Testserver

Hunter's Lodge Tier 4. The capacity is at 21% but it still says that the craftsman needs to rest when I try to craft something.

• Quote from Redrowen: “Quote from law7: “@Redrowen this game could easily be p2w u are not wrong. transmutations are gold based and could easily give you a huge edge with RL money regardless of the economy. U cant do it of the bat, but u can do it fast enough for it to make a massive difference. However, I really doubt anyone will spend enough money on this game to give themselves that massive edge. This game is just not worth it and ud have to spend wayy more then 10k $$ to even complete with th…

• @Redrowen this game could easily be p2w u are not wrong. transmutations are gold based and could easily give you a huge edge with RL money regardless of the economy. U cant do it of the bat, but u can do it fast enough for it to make a massive difference. However, I really doubt anyone will spend enough money on this game to give themselves that massive edge. This game is just not worth it and ud have to spend wayy more then 10k $$ to even complete with the hardest of the guilds.

• Quote from Grimfest: “Quote from law7: “Quote from Blackboa: “Quote from law7: “not all black zone guilds are zergs* ” @law7 agreed that not all are zergs but I would say 90% of them are allied with zerg guilds if they have any chance of survival in the black zones in the current system. Care to give us some examples of guilds who did it all by themselves and not considered a zerg guild? ” Not at all, this whole discussion is basically saying that the black zones are only fit for zergs, which is…

• Quote from Blackboa: “Quote from law7: “not all black zone guilds are zergs* ” @law7 agreed that not all are zergs but I would say 90% of them are allied with zerg guilds if they have any chance of survival in the black zones in the current system. Care to give us some examples of guilds who did it all by themselves and not considered a zerg guild? ” Not at all, this whole discussion is basically saying that the black zones are only fit for zergs, which is false. Most decent guilds have several …

• not all black zone guilds are zergs*

• Old GvG Maps

law7 - - Feedback & Suggestions

"There won't be any changes to the GvG maps in Galahad, I have no info if there will be changes made after Galahad" after almost a year long delay on release, the black zone players get literally nothing. rip

• Quote from KPOT: “Quote from Gank: “Quote from Wadefu: “Quote from Gank: “Outlands kinda suck rn, else people would not be grouped in yellows exclusively. ” This doesn't mean anything to anyone.I could say royal sucks, else people would be using more then one town. Your statement means nothing. ” Bonuses to fame and silver/loot are the same in Red and Black. Black zone biomes are stretched further than Royal ones, making resource types far too spread out. The amount of black zone maps are too ma…

• Quote from Seirou: “IM ALSO WANT TO DONATE, SO GIVE ME - a "spell scrolls" which I can applay on enemy and instantly kill him! ” LOL. u, u make me laugh

• Quote from Finale: “Players telling each other how stupid they are does nothing for this game. You all can have your own oppinion but have to respect others as well. Expressing your frustration is far away from being a "cry baby" or anything else you might come up with. If you can't explain yourself its maybe better to stop talking at all. ” i agree but this is the way things go every time and by this point the only thing u can do is tell ppl off black zone player: " devs gj, but give some atten…

• Quote from KPOT: “1 - I'm here since alpha ” uev been here since alpha and still dont know shit about this game? I want to DONATE...so give me REASON! further proof u have no brain

• Quote from KuroiAida: “To focus on guild content, high-end content, GvG's , open world parts and general features. ” not one of these things has been worked on over the past god knows how long Quote from KPOT: “the answer is simple: the developers realised that you, as a "hardcore pvp player" can not give them enough money, AND you also will have no "meat" if they will not open up this game to all other player types, as it actually suppose to be in a sandbox game ” noobs come to this game invest…

• Quote from anand: “Depending on how much ppl will be playing, i have to change my strategies ” dont waste your time. with at least 2 more wipes coming up and the release date nowhere to be seen, the game will be completely different at release, making all of your current or near future strategies obsolete.

• Once again, the endless betas and the push back of the release are the results of the gameplay not being able to retain players interested after the first 1-3 months. Why does it matter how many ppl will there be at start, especially considering 3 different start dates depending on your package. To put your mind at ease, il do my best from what i know: (Total amount of $ pledged / average cost of an account (60$)) - alt accounts - banned account = ~ 20k players after the the 3rd launch day