Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Hello, I don't think anyone said Albion should copy other games. We are doing our best to put our gaming experience to use here. We are giving examples from other games and pointing out what was done right and what was done wrong in other places, so that only the good can be used here. Believe it or not, we are a very mixed bunch of people that play in different ways. Some of the guys are strong PVP players that like to kill left and right. Others are like machines... they dissect the mechanics …

• (You are most welcome, noble quill warrior!) It is my duty as the Taoiseach of the Celts to present to you our Emperor that will bestow upon you the honor of reading his wise words!

• All that came to be, all that will once be, Comes not from the gODS only YOU see, it all comes from the Tree of Life, the Mother Tree! The land was here long before you think you created it. It is neither ours, nor yours. Still, it is our duty to protect it from your "civilized" kin. I see, your skill with the quill makes you a good warrior of words. All we can is hope that you will be as strong a warrior as a writer so that defeating you will still be honorable!

• War... WAR is what you declared upon setting foot on our ancestor's land! You speak of gods, yet we have none. We need no gods and no illusion of immortality! We follow the circle of life and embrace death... your death that is, to save our beloved land. The pointless objects your talk about will never fall in your hands. As any inanimate object, they mean nothing to us, but we will keep them from your filthy hands! And if perish we must, then so be it. Our women you can try to take, but they ar…

• [quote author=Alastiir Shel'Thar link=topic=32.msg197#msg197 date=1363707014] Greetings Mortals ! Following the victorious campaign of our Lord Freienstein, leader of the Sentinels, myself and my acolyte have decided to take part once again in crushing the puny opposition you humans can muster. May fear enter your hearts as you hear the cry of our warriors, rushing to pierce your hearts with our weapons ready. Let the blood flow, and the feasts be fruitious ! Alastiir Shel'Thar [/quote] We will …

• Re: Full Loot

Frisca - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello Drental, My only point was that full loot works if the balance is right between effort and the benefit of the said gear. You risk little and gain little, you risk lots of work and gain a huge advantage The story about our trade/economic hit-man organization was there just to point out that we got a deep understanding of the economic part of Darkfall. Sadly, the mechanics were not there for empires to be forged. Hyperion failed and it should not have, we failed in the end because of the hug…

• Re: Full Loot

Frisca - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello, I did not test this game yet, so I can't say anything about how things are implemented here. I do want to point out some facts about the concept of full loot and how it works, especially in Darkfall. I played DFO for almost 2 years, from day one. The game gave me the wrong impression that it has a great meta-game attached to it and that empire building was a good career choice so to speak. As a result I set up a little gig called "Freemasons". We intended to dominate all trade and craftin…

• Hello, Frisca of the Celts here.