Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 102.

• Forum doesn't save login details

Tipx - - Bugs

Tried without adblock enabled, still doesn't keep me signed in.

Tipx - - Bugs

Quote from Octasia: “Quote from Tipx: “Every day when I log into the forums I have to redo the CAPTCHA and put in my login, even though I have 'remember me' checked. Very rarely do I actually stay logged in for more than one session. ” Do you have a Adblocker or something else that denies Cookies? ” Huh, I'll try turn off adblock and see. Didn't realise it did that.

Tipx - - Bugs

Every day when I log into the forums I have to redo the CAPTCHA and put in my login, even though I have 'remember me' checked. Very rarely do I actually stay logged in for more than one session.

• I'd like to see: -30 mins before, notification to all faction-flagged players -15 mins before, notification for everyone on the royal continent only (even if not flagged)

• Dev Talk: Development Update

Tipx - - News

I can't wait to see new, exciting things for the corrupted dungeon players to complain about. Gathering gear maybe? People being able to swap? Not being forced to fight someone when you run into them? The possibilities are endless!

• "Create a signature" contest!

Tipx - - Announcements

Quote from SirisLi: “Some hints for you: Siri Favorite color: Red Hair color: Light Blond Eye color: Green Direwolf Hellhound Emii Favorite color: Green Hair color: Brown Eye color: Blue Sabertooth Rex ” Any other Albion-related hints? Favorite weapon maybe?

• Hi! Meet your new Community Manager

Tipx - - Announcements

It feels like a lot of game developers see player communication as 'If we have nothing new or exciting to reveal, there's no point saying anything'. And I understand that from their perspective, because setting out a roadmap and then not following it probably gets the most backlash out of anything. But in most cases, the community doesn't care about every communication being about 'Albion 2.0' or 4 new weapon trees. I think I can speak on behalf of a lot of people when I say we just want to know…

• Parties go up to 20. Any guild would salivate at having a group of 12 join them, and even alone you have enough people to do basically all content in the game (as long as you spread roles out alongside yourselves). I'd suggest joining a new player focused guild to start with, and see how you all like the game, then move on to whatever guild specializes in the content you like the most.

• Quote from PurpleSweetTart: “ @Tipx I will wait for an answer and stay in the tutorial area till I get one, that way I can make money while I wait, even though it's meager money, Plus all of my Twitch drops are on this character, so I've come to far to give up now... I just need my commands for casts...it's very difficult to do movement via the way these voice commands work, you need x,y coordinates of the screen (by resolution numbers) to be able to move it which is fine for some games but not …

• I'm pretty sure EAC would get you for macros. Your best bet is definitely to just wait for a proper support answer. AFAIK albion doesn't even have a colour blind mode though, so accessibility doesn't seem to be a high priority. I assume you need the macro for spellcasts, or movement as well? If it's the former I guess I'd recommend you play a weapon that's able to be used in ZvZ without many fiddly skillshots. Something like playing a Blight staff healer (self casting Q and W, and the E is chann…

• Relhaz's locus guide is the only guide you will ever need youtube.com/watch?v=p_mOZccrMMM&t=669s&ab_channel=Relhaz

• Do you have starting prices for your other grand auction items other than the direboar skin?

• More character customisation would be nice. Without cash shop skins, really the main way you get to look different from everybody else is through your gear. Having a greater variety of body types for your gear to be molded too seems like it'd be a nice way to get a little variety in. Although I think SBI have said that they can't offer gender changes because it's too complicated on the backend. So I imagine they'd have to rework the whole character model to get something like this in.

• Personally I'd prefer albion to become a visual novel dating sim. Earthmother? Bridgewatch faction leader? Think of the possibilities. 20 million active users for sure.

• In any situation where there are enough people for disarray to be in effect, I would rather be able to mouse over and see their debuff quickly than any other debuff or buff. Disarray's debuff should have priority when being displayed underneath the character portrait so it doesn't get hidden under other icons.

• Arcane

Tipx - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Kanra.zip: “arcane is getting some really interesting offensive options ” Did they release info?

• Quote from Nesnes: “ - Submit your poem in this thread before 22UTC on Wednesday, April 18. ” Next Wednesday is the 20th April, the 18th is the Monday. Is the deadline Monday or Wednesday?

• Become a Master Fighter...

Tipx - - News

Need fisherman vanity bundles for those of us who are master baiters.

• The roads are already great for cutting down travel times. You could adapt them and add direct roads from Bz -> Bz maps. That way once you're out there there are more opportunities to get deeper/into further maps, and more ways to move multiple maps at once without having to play queue simulator with multiple roads portals.

• SBI should hire the guy that wanted the game to become turn-based. He was the mightiest forum warrior of them all.