Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Greetings, I want to touch on a really important topic. Everyone who has ever played daggers knows that they have a certain w ability like a march throw, 8 meters, boosts 15% of the damage done and cd 18 seconds. I think that for 18 seconds, mobility is really tiny, I suggest increasing the range from 8 to 10-11 meters. Please unsubscribe, who agrees with this proposal

• To be honest, bows and frosts calmly catch up with daggers even with such a q, literally after 6 attempts to use q, zero remains from mana, and frosts and the same bows are mobile enough + they are ranged, it is not difficult for them to catch up with daggers, especially considering their mana drawdowns

• As I understand it, the topic is about the nerf of the second kyushki at daggers. So that you understand, whiners, 5-8 cues are enough to sit down at zero mana, and if you also use the shadow edge, you can sit down after four. The developers have long since rebalanced this cue ability, it's better to cry about the cue gloves, because there is absolutely the same distance, but the mana costs are 3 times less

• Арканы

Patrulev - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Самое смешное в этом всем то, что существуют такие ветки как кинжалы, которым в один момент занерфили все вшки к хуям, снизив урон цепи с 500 до 250, за то палашу нерфят всего 30 урона, ведь иначе слишком из меты выйдет. Ни одна вшка кроме теневого края сейчас играбельно на кинжалах не смотрится, пассивки по механике разные, но по итогу в количестве урона и работоспособности одинаковые. Скорость атаки - чуть быстрее бьешь, в сумме +1 удар с руки. Кровотечение, каждые 4 атаки +1 удар с руки, урон…

• Арканы

Бля да вы о чем пацаны, разрабам ваще похую, на столько похую, что они новый контент с 2021 года не вводили, а уже 2023 наступает. Переработку всех веток новым контентом я назвать не могу, пару дней порадуешься и забьешь хуй.

• As for the e ability, it also needs to be recycled, after the developers have destroyed the poisons and controls, the vanshot variation is no longer relevant, therefore it is worth doing something with this weapon. I propose to reduce the healing received from 100% to 50% and remove the damage by itself, while leaving the speed of the shift, and increase it by 5 percent. It may be worth slightly increasing the radius of normal attacks.

• How do I propose to solve this problem? Try experimenting with passive abilities, introduce a slowdown after each normal attack like bows.

• Regarding my killfame, you should not look at the statistics of players who indicate a clear problem, because all you said is that I have few kills and I can't make changes to the game, how does this relate to my suggestions? I declare that daggers are weak, they lack mobility, although there is one in theory, but there is none, try to catch up with a combat bow on the same one-handed dagger yourself, I took it as an example as the weakest weapon from this branch at the moment, despite the crush…

• All the passive abilities of daggers need urgent processing, if you compare them with the same swords or bows, you can see a huge difference, because all the passive abilities of daggers are absolutely no different from each other, and I can argue this. Apart from vampirism, which is absolutely useless, there are several other abilities that cause exactly the same damage, which of them you would not choose.

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “high quality! u look very intelligent now. EDIT: with your 4m killfame you have the competence to talk about balance and the tools to shittalk sum1 with that amount multiplied by 50 if your experience in this game would be as high as your ego we could at least talk with each other.... ” Be sure, I have played this game for about 1500 hours, and I spent most of the time testing builds of various kinds, I played most of this time on daggers, and I know and understand their …

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “yeah, if you make it purgable or remove the dmg by 30-40% if you want a build in slow non purgable with 3k dps then your in the wrong game tbh. 1v1 is all time rock paper scissor. should you nerf all in builds cause kiting builds suffer vs them? just accept that not every build can beat every build. know your matchups and say good bye to bad ones. ” So you certainly shouldn't say that every build has its drawbacks, because this weapon is full of shit, just like your comme…

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “yeah, if you make it purgable or remove the dmg by 30-40% if you want a build in slow non purgable with 3k dps then your in the wrong game tbh. 1v1 is all time rock paper scissor. should you nerf all in builds cause kiting builds suffer vs them? just accept that not every build can beat every build. know your matchups and say good bye to bad ones. ” I think it's not worth saying that a one-handed dagger is the weakest weapon from the dagger branch at the moment, I would e…

• I propose to do this as follows, significantly reduce the damage from the blow and remove the damage by itself

• Demonfang?!?!?

The weapon has a colossal problem in that it deals a GIGANTIC AMOUNT of DAMAGE by itself. This weapon has not been relevant for SIX MONTHS, since its creation, why cry for it, if it has started playing at least 5x5 at the moment, at least one fucking weapon from a branch of daggers is used at least somewhere, with such success, zanerfite crow cestus, zanerfite all weapons that somehow cause damage and at this rate, all weapons will be at the same level, it's terrible

• I believe that at the moment daggers have a huge problem with any kind of boats, if you take for example a one-handed dagger that is beaten only by auto attacks, it will win a kite with a 10% chance even on an experienced player. I suggest adding a passive ability like bows, slowing down by 20 percent with each auto attack, this will somehow improve the current problem.