Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Divine works, too. But let me exploit it a bit before they fix it in a few months Arcane Q made it, too, but is now probably too short

• Bows

Trial_hard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Frost shot is still too powerful - the best change would be, that the jump just happens if u slow hits something. That makes kite possible if u fight, but not if u just run

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Valryian there are many definitions of Unfair fight in Albion and i try to be open minded (most of the time) when it comes to accepting feedback and other peoples suggestions but it cannot be helped if i misread your interpretation of Idea compared to what i believe would be fair for all i just have this habit of challenging people's idea that they put up when its filled with many Holes in logic and looking at their response some some ideas are good on paper such as…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from Pipeer: “As it has been said, we won't find any agreement on the subject. But it is fine and the discussion is civil so it's nice! Out of pure curiosity, why an IP scaling mist is not okay for you? No judgment ( even because you enjoy killing noon is a fair answer if it is an honest answer). I saw the sandbox aspect but in my mind it doesn't really contradict it, since the range of IP you chose just offer you an environment close to your IP and rewarding a…

• I run into Danic. I am in 8.0 with full spec he is in 8.4 potentially full spec, too. There is just nothing I can do vs his close to 100 Mio death giver build. I assume 100 Mio in gold is like? 40 dollar? So he gambles on 40 dollar in one kill. Not gonna compete with that as i cannot catch him even if i win that.. So I leave the map - go next. Is this interesting gameplay? In your eyes maybe, but i just wanna pvp and not dodge impossible shit.

• I always hear people say mist is open world.. Nothing in the mists is open world. In an open world player can seek you, follow you, go to you. Nothing of that you can do in solo mists. Who comes to the stupid conclusion to compare mists with open world. I tell you exactly where I am in the mists and then you come to me - if u can consistent do that, i agree it's an open world. The 3 mists zone outside of brecelien are the only open world mists area existing. The rest is portal locked. In reality…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Pipeer you just contradict your self there Quote from Pipeer: “Still don't get why a system with IP scale wouldn't work. High risk hidh reward : works fine. The higher your IP the higher your reward. Why should newer player be confined in CD? The most boring content in the game. A IP scaling system would not only provide content for everyone but allow good player and beginners to have a fair share of the game. I seriously don't get why would anyone be bother by this…

• Quote from Tabor: “Many vets just don't want to be forced to wear day 1 game gear because of IP caps. If you cap lethal mists it makes no sense to ever spend any silver in the game. If people want low gear fights they should partake in non lethal mists. That is where ip caps should be If anywhere. ” u simply don't understand the concept of the ipcap - u dress u 8.x without any issue Ipcap works like this - if u have 1500 IP or whatever is decided the mist portal u use is rarity+1. So a common po…

• Quote from grul: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “IP cap should be removed from the game entirely, all content. MMO = grind, that's just what it is. ” This is your opinion, and the one of a part of the community which make no consensus and never will.If you like the grind part of the game, fine by you. (You must be please then, because lots of new stuffs are related to grinding (120 spe, new armors to fame, etc)) But another part of the community just doesn't like grinding and is here for the Sandbox. …

• Quote from The_Support_God: “call it toxic but you know me by now @Trial_hard and how i feel about G-nature and how unbalanced it can be when the situations allow it. we had super super long discussions on why weapon was stupid broken before and every time we bring up PvP discussions i have to include G-nature as prime example most notably when we were discussing about New Thorns Q and bramble seed doing stupid amounts of poke damage combine with the tankyness of Buffed G-nature in its rework i …

• The fix for scouts could be like this: Option one - legalize it. You can buy a ward that warns u if it gets a hostile. This way the ward just costs money but scout cheating is no more an advantage. Option two - make scouting more tricky. If you stand longer than 5 minutes at the same spot your awareness drops. After 7 minutes u don't see anything any more unless u move a significant distance to remove u tiredness. If your base IP in zones T6 and higher is below 1000 this process is double fast

• Quote from Englishlad: “Yeah this is going to completely kill Roads guilds. Basically this is making people choose between Roads and BZ. Given that the heart of the game is (and should be) BZ open world content, nobody is going to take that trade, living in the Roads will just die... or people will use Alts for Roads content, which is a pretty dumb thing to make people do. ” u should have to take this decision long ago.

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “Stop asking for IP caps in lethal mists. It's an open world setting I should be able to use the advantage and advancement of my character there in a non instanced setting. IP caps just drop the value of the gear people wear thus making the mists have even less value. There are enough people in flat 4 getting plenty of value out of their worthless sets. Stop the nonsense, I see a bunch of 4.0 BL rats and a bow of badon and i dont wanna deal with that nonsense you know what yo…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “if you expected a response from me i would say "Stay dead g-nature" i rather SBI Work on buffing healer nature then worrying about Solo pvp nature trying to balance the Group Healing, Solo PvP and PvE (able to solo group content) against Group pvp, solo pvp and PvE is apparently too much micro management with many many clauses and efforts to make it "balanced" in all content Q3 is terrible to use and even worst if you are on mobile platform. rework it again make it s…

• Good proposal from someone obviously playing the game

• Quote from The_Support_God: “this guy probaly never played at Queen patch 2 years ago when the only place you can fight is open world. no corrupted dungeons. no roads and no solo dungeon closing in 1 minute and theres even less Meta weapons around for open world at the time because of the constant unfair fights 1v5 and even more broken weapon mechanics and interactions so while true much has changed since then hes missing the point where all these weapons gets nerfed and the result is buffing bo…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “BTW @Trial_hard how is the mists treating you? you seem very keen on making mists another CD by IP capping i found that without PvP in the mists silver is only made with gathering PvE only gives fame and Might points which helps solo players fill their weekly might to get the chests after update mists gave alot of might for the mob camps i had little to no problem filling my conqueror quest weekly sure there are issues with 8.3 bullying with IP power but that to be e…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “I think it's funny how many people don't understand what "P2W" actually means. Definitely does not apply to Albion Online. ” I think the best description is "invest to win"

• No PVE in the Mists

Trial_hard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Just play 8.3 or 7.3 oath keepers. Use armoured horse. U kill people with q / w. Chase with E and mount up in any kind of risk under full pvp damage while E shielded. U need be stupid to die. It just feels like bug abuse if u fight another high gear and mount up in brawl like a god

• Quote from Mandulf: “I guess static group dungeons are done solo as it is more rewarding for overgeared players to do them solo than to group up, and safer than doing content appropriate to their gear level as the high tier content is lethal, unlike these nonlethal low tier static dungeons. The question is, is it bad that players get good rewards with low risk this way? I'd say it is, people should be encouraged to move towards more lethal parts of the game if they want better rewards. How could…