Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

• Quote from xSuperwing: “If you have played this game for a while, you might see 1 name pop up in the chat frequently telling people what to do: Tuathan. This person is very toxic but it's very well hidden, he's a wolf in sheeps clothing pretending to help. I've seen mods fall for it, praising him for his good efforts. But the truth is, Tuathan only cares about feeling superior. This is why he tells people what to do, what not to do. And it becomes VERY clear when he pretends to help new players.…

• What makes you like Albion?

Jacqora - - Small Talk

Tbh... I am not a huge fan of the full loot pvp, but I ain't scared of playing it. I mainly play Albion for it's social demand, it requires a lot more social interaction than most games I play, and it's crucial for a housewife like me because being a housewife I don't get out much so it's nice to have a place where I can make friends and have people to talk to.

• I play Elder Scrolls Online as my main game now and I play Albion on the side... I used to play Albion alot more, but got tired of the guild politics and drama and just general BS and now I just do pve and faction to chill inbetween playing ESO. Definitely love the ESO community, they've been extremely friendly and welcoming and it's a nice change of pace from Albion's environment. I think I mainly play Albion now just to keep in touch with old friends and just because it's a lot more socially d…

• Again this is just an idea, just throwing it out there. Feel free to add to it or discount it.

• I feel where you're coming from. I've never been apart of Elevate, but have run with zvz guilds in the past. I wonder if Albion set permanent coalitions like they did the cities, but in the black zone, it might keep things balanced like in the royals. Like here's an idea: - Guilds have to pick a faction to be apart of when formed but can change later on using gold/silver just like a guild emblem - Guilds can only form alliances with guilds of the same city faction - Guilds/alliances from all oth…

• I honestly don't care what layouts and themes are added, just need something new to make dungeons less boring and repetitive. Dungeons are a grind, so I feel things should be shaken up a bit and changed to make it less punishing and somewhat worth it when you do them. You already nerfed the loot and fame you get from them so that overworld mobs give you more, so why not add some exciting new themes and mobs to dungeons like you plan to do with the Mists? Maybe throw in some exclusive dungeon dro…

• Quote from DeanClone: “We stopped a group of exploiters from pushing a Transport Mammoth to the Red Zone. Are they still going to get banned? youtube.com/watch?v=CsQWtheQRj8 ” What a surprise HeartlessJanna was there, fucking rat. Hope that dude gets banned.

• Quote from Shakul57: “Hi all, Having the ability to fast travel via teleport, or at least teleport back to a location that you are bound to or have recently visited is commonplace in almost all MMORPGs. It is a great quality of life feature as it gets rid of unnecessary travel times (people sometimes refer to this as a “horse riding” or “walking simulator”.) Now, as many of you know, the reason why Albion does not have such a feature has to do with it’s risk vs reward design, in particular when …

• I agree the roads need to be reworked. As for the hideouts, I see what the devs were trying to do there, they tried to make it so smaller guilds can have a stake out in the black zone but it just didn't go well. I'm sure there is a way to rework hideouts in the Avalon Roads so they work like they were intended to. Here's some ideas I'd like to throw on the table: 1. Use guild levels to determine who is eligible to build hideouts and where 2. Under a certain level, only younger, less powerful gui…

• Regarding The Ghostwolf

Jacqora - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from MeetAllTheStars: “Hi I agree to this, Personally I wouldnt mind grind certain non tradeable item for a semester in order of getting some unique skin (im not paying that madness for an alpaca) or just buy them by gold or credit card. In the other hand I think is amazing that only few visible people in server has certain items, it speaks about how long the game has been up, this also mix up with the "collector" vibes. I agree that it would be cool to get a mob (dont know if someone alre…

• Quote from Morwys: “Quote from Jacqora: “Feel like making it easier for people to invade PvE dungeons is going to make corrupteds and hellgates worthless. If you want a dungeon you can invade do corrupteds and hellgates. Have the devs improve corrupteds and hellgates. As for your idea about making it more difficult to clear a dungeon when an enemy is inside is dumb, and also people will use that little warning system when their weapons start doing less damage to just port out or leave which just…

• Quote from Fikule: “ ” Feel like making it easier for people to invade PvE dungeons is going to make corrupteds and hellgates worthless. If you want a dungeon you can invade do corrupteds and hellgates. Have the devs improve corrupteds and hellgates. As for your idea about making it more difficult to clear a dungeon when an enemy is inside is dumb, and also people will use that little warning system when their weapons start doing less damage to just port out or leave which just defeats the purpo…

• Quote from Morwys: “Here's the thing: MMOs and such are games that are meant to keep the player, well, playing. And the best way to do that is by multiplayer. If you have a community in the game, chances are you'll stick around even if the game turns to shit. Solo players, on the other hand, tend to play until bored and move on. Who plays a single player game for years on end? That's a rare thing. So they need to balance content: if group players feel like solo players have an advantage, they ha…

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Jacqora: “Honestly if silver bags were added that just sounds sketchy, like making it easier for RMTers to find ways around the system sort of sketchy. ” Direct trade of silver is like the dumbest possible way to RMT. ” The current way, yeah I agree. Your account gets flagged if you attempt to trade a certain amount. So imagine if you had silver bags that you break up that sum, put it in a chest and just have someone collect it bit by bit over time... J…

• Quote from Blitzkreigzer: “As a solo player, hereby i announce blackzne solo content is dead. There is not much content for solo player PVP in Blackzone open world, reason being: 1) Whatever the content, be it chest, core, vortex, green, blue, purple. A group of people will come. 2) Mount buffing also cut-off most solo ganking content. 3) Chest Box channeling & body looting cooldown typicall killed only reward solo player had currently. 4) Most of the time even if u get to kill 1 people from 3 v…

• Quote from NiteBreeze: “1. MULTIPLE SERVERS, OR LAYERING/SHARDING As of recent, there's been so much players that the ping is incredibly high, not to mention the amount of lag when somewhere there's ZvZ battles going on, because it lags the entire server. Having 300+ players congregated in one location will lag the whole server, that happened when WoW didn't have layering or sharding on its servers, and I think FFXIV also suffered from that, so please SBI either introduce new fresh servers peopl…

• Quote from ThreeToMidnight: “One of the biggest pains in this game is connecting with people outside your main timezone when it comes to trading silver. There is no easy way to drop silver off in a box like it is with gear. So I am proposing, allow us to convert silver to silver BAGS which can be traded and placed in boxes. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk ” Don't really see a problem with the current system. Honestly if silver bags were added that just sounds sketchy, like making it easier f…

• Quote from Piddle: “Why would anyone want one of the ugliest direwolf skins? We need more ALPACAS. Easter alpacas. With bunny ears. ” Because the Ghostwolf is a cool mount, if you want an alpaca as a troll mount sure, I don't see why both can't be added. I'm bringing up the Ghostwolf because it still has attachments in the destiny board that have been gathering dust, so why not put them to use again for a cool skin? Also if they chose to make a new mob in the black zone (that rarely spawns and h…

• The way I could see a "Business Contract" being implemented into the game is that: 1. Player one creates a business contract saying they will provide X amount of money for specific items and quantities or as a bounty for a person 2. Player one sets an amount they will pay, what items they would like and what quantity or who they would like killed, and the time they would like it completed within the contract, then the silver is taken out of their pocket and attached to the contract. 3. The contr…

• Hello Albion devs and community, I'd like to bring up the topic of the Ghostwolf, a growable animal and skin many would dream to have. As you've noticed in the attachment, the Ghostwolf Pup and Tame Ghostwolf are still in the destiny board which suggests at one point in time we were able to find these elusive animals and tame them into mounts/mount skins, but as of now we can no longer do that. I would like to make a suggestion, that these creatures be made a rare drop once again. There are two …