Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Spear cape bug

Sesol - - Bugs

When you use a one handed spear or heron spear as a female character , your cape bugs out and goes through your characters figure .

• Cape visual bug#2

Sesol - - Bugs

Quote from Sesol: “Its getting worse and worse. this only happens when you equip any type of one handed spear. ” I think the issue is only for female characters and not male , don’t know if this will help resolving the issue.

• Cape visual bug#2

Sesol - - Bugs

Its getting worse and worse. this only happens when you equip any type of one handed spear.

• Cape visual bug

Sesol - - Bugs

Here , one with the spear equipped and second unequipped. the bug is very simple but it irritates me. When u wear one handed spear , the cape goes through your legs .

• Cape visual bug

Sesol - - Bugs

Hi , I dont know how no one noticed this bug yet but when you wear a one handead spear , the cape always fazes through half your body , this bug has been here for 2~ years and its not fixed .

• Hi ! I have been trying to open my albion client for the whole day now and the same error keeps popping up , I tried reinstalling and it didnt work and I also tried the repair button but it gave me the same error . the site that provides links to download the newest autoupdate/manifest are unable to connect in my region for some reason so i was hoping that someone could help me with this problem .

• I have no Update for iOS

Sesol - - iOS Test Forum

can this test last for a week ? Last time it took about a day only but now it’s been 2 days and still nothin

• New update

Sesol - - iOS Test Forum

So are we suppose to wait ..?

• I also have the same issue but I’m using an 8+ and an iPad Air

• New update

Sesol - - iOS Test Forum

Okay I did that and something really strange happened ,I lost almost all my progress ?! Including the veteran upgrade I purchased

• New update

Sesol - - iOS Test Forum

A new update just launched , so should I be expecting a new email to download the game ?

• Thank you , I have filled up the form , I shall wait for a couple of days-weeks or so and see what happens !

• Hi. I would like to ask about how long does it usually take to get a beta test invite , I have an iPad Pro and an iPhone 8+ id like to use to play the game !