Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 276.

• Quote from Gunsnroses: “Quote from Fuhcew2: “Stop asking for IP caps in lethal mists. It's an open world setting I should be able to use the advantage and advancement of my character there in a non instanced setting. IP caps just drop the value of the gear people wear thus making the mists have even less value. There are enough people in flat 4 getting plenty of value out of their worthless sets. Stop the nonsense, I see a bunch of 4.0 BL rats and a bow of badon and i dont wanna deal with that n…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Fuhcew2: “Stop asking for IP caps in lethal mists. It's an open world setting I should be able to use the advantage and advancement of my character there in a non instanced setting. IP caps just drop the value of the gear people wear thus making the mists have even less value. There are enough people in flat 4 getting plenty of value out of their worthless sets. Stop the nonsense, I see a bunch of 4.0 BL rats and a bow of badon and i dont wanna deal with that n…

• Stop asking for IP caps in lethal mists. It's an open world setting I should be able to use the advantage and advancement of my character there in a non instanced setting. IP caps just drop the value of the gear people wear thus making the mists have even less value. There are enough people in flat 4 getting plenty of value out of their worthless sets. Stop the nonsense, I see a bunch of 4.0 BL rats and a bow of badon and i dont wanna deal with that nonsense you know what you can always do? Leav…

• Quote from Butty: “Solo 610% statics could be used in the mists as PVE/PVP opportunity ” +1

• Auction on mobile version

Fuhcew2 - - Mobile Version

it's being looked into, I spoke with the mobile feedback team about this last week as well. Soonest it'll be addressed is probably patch 1, latest might be patch 2.

• Albion has done a poor job of explaining economy to players. If you can get premium the first month, use your island for crops and sell them you can make premium every month without difficulty. If you add proper market manipulation and BM crafting you can make even better money and following the daily activities as a solo player doing group and raid dungeons as well as faction warfare you've got more rewards sprinkled in. Now with the mists if you play smart you've got access to Conqueror's Chal…

• Hopefully with these changes the Mists should be in a much more stable state where a majority of the playerbase happy and the average player leaving the mists with something of value, whether it be through might and favor, loot, or some value of fame and standing. Gathering still seems to be meh but i haven't hit a T7-T8 enchanted mists as most of the nodes are at 1 tick, but the resource mobs tend to be full which seems to be the trade-off. The Roads of Avalon seem to still need some addressing…

• Can we make blinks a bit more rewarding? - add a 40% CDR for successful i-frame of some form of CC or negating Xdmg Any other suggestions to bring dashes and mostly heavily underused blinks and other rewarding skillful game mechanics back in line with the currently powerful Unga Bunga play style?

• Quote from Djylvie: “Quote from Nesnes: “Player Anonymity In an upcoming patch, we’ll be hiding the identity of other players you encounter in the Mists. Players will be anonymous to one another unless they’re in your party (in a Duo mist only, of course), or until they’re killed. ” Please don't do this! You are killing one of the few social aspects Albion has left. I don't want to attack a friend because I don't recognize them. And I don't want to be killed by a friend either. Please leave me t…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Vivusvici: “While it's great you're jumping on tweaking / fixing the mists. Please also do the same to the roads as you seem to just be flat ignoring it at the moment and there's barely any objectives spawning. ” Hey there, the roads are on our immediate agenda as well, we are already in the process of discussing and implementing changes here, to be released quickly. ” please make a separate post regarding all of the changes to the Roads of Avalon so feedback will re…

• I agree, buff the rewards in the mists to encourage fights, but the nerfs and buffs( RoL and caltrops) look pretty good(Badon got a shadow buff which is CRAZY). Both BL and BB will be OOM if they try to full run so the nerfs seem fine if you can keep up(which I agree is difficult for 95% of the weapons in albion) Yes I play spear, yes I play merc jacket and hunter hood. No one's gonna talk about Holy though? If they have the SLIGHTEST energy sustain they just auto win with smite...just...why? Be…

• it is thiccc. +1

• Current state of Mobile.

Fuhcew2 - - Mobile Version

Speaking from my experience from multiple mobile devices, all Samsung products the game optimization has become phenomenal. Gameplay has smoothed out from a sort of janky mess, to a more reliable smooth experience during PvP. Running 30-60fps can be unreliable during recording sessions causing lag and stuttering during gameplay. V-sync has been reliable which is nice, however there are still random drops of frames which can be frustrating however other than work on servers I'm not sure how that …

• Frost shot

Fuhcew2 - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from PaladinJavier: “No. You do have a jump wether You hit or not. Make it work only on hit. ” your basically forcing the bow to apply the slow, if you don't get hit by the slow there's less value in frost shot and you have some chance of catching up. The way this suggestion works would exacerbate the situation.

• Quote from Skimlong: “Do you have any idea how difficult hce is ? Like there are 40 ppl in the entire server i would actually play with rest either can't do high lvl maps or they do it so slow that u may also go gather in the blue zone and make the same silver... And clearly, you have no idea about hce pls avoid talking about things u don't know ” So someone comes in, agrees with you, and you tell him that he has no idea what he's talking about. Glad this community is slowly dying at this point,…

• Lifetouch staff rework

Fuhcew2 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from The_Support_God: “i got to agree lifetouch needs a rework I personally have not seen an area where it is strong at Strong as in Dominating Strong on par with pre nerf great holy and hallowfall but i have heard they are viable in hellgates for a time Problems with life touch 1) range. The range effect is very small as close as melee range and being this close is just begging for some AoE damage to hit you hard Others like iron root Link has a longer range before breaking or longer cast…

• iirc there are 2 weapons that have a magical damage based E and also have physical damage; being clarent blade and heron spear, both of which have better chest peices to pair with, however both weapons currently underperform in most aspects of the game or just plain aren't used at all. On another note, a damage buff on a jacket just seems underwhelming. Both hunter jacket and jacket of tenacity are a joke at the moment even with the higher dmg bonuses. Unless we see more of a brawl playstyle whe…

• Question of the Week

weapon? Bloodletter. A ranged 40% execute that can be modified with damage increase abilities feels unfun to play against. The only options available are to iframe, interrupt or use a martlock cape. Because there is no telegraph of an execute coming like with the infernal scythe its almost impossible to consistently interrupt or iframe bloodletters E ability.

• NDA

Quote from GreenWizard987: “@AleskioSs being rude and edgy aren't welcome in any conversation. Chill man, touch some grass. I feel the same anger about my favourite weapon line being screwed. @Quagga if you want more nerfs for spear tree, I highly advise to you try it in other content first. Play some microscale OW, then try it in 5x5 (Arena for example), then try it in OW group scale. Not like 2 or 3 hours but on daily basis for week or so. You may get some understanding of the problem. Or igno…

• Quote from Pawney: “Then how do you invade someone's hideout zone? Whoever drops the hideout first wins, because the enemy gets kicked out, the moment they log out. You're not expecting invaders to search hideout route again for 2nd day of defense right? Defenders already have an advantage in RoA HO defense. Are you expecting invaders to infiltrate enemy guild and put alt scouts into the HO? ” I honestly don't like that defense. The Opus shouldn't be on the players to have to travel back the 2nd…