Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• As the title say, I registered by mistake in a solo expedition, leaved it and got the 15min debuff. I think it's a bug because it doesn't make sense.

• Gatherer set buff reset when changing map

Ging - - Bugs

As the title say, sometimes when I'm 10/10 gathering buff when I change map It resets to 0. Possible cause : Buff arrives to the end just before the refresh and when changing map it's isn't refresh while loading. Possible resolution : Reduce time to refresh the buff or increase buff duration Thank you.

• Quote from Stravanov: “Quote from Ging: “Quote from Stravanov: “Learn to just say the pure argument in stead of writing 5 super vague lines. ” ” ” kk thx bye

• Quote from Stravanov: “Itll affect the economy in a negative way, since it'll reduce demand for chests (wood/metal). ” Let's be honest about chests, everyone is either buying low grade stuff or crafting ones themselve. And the need for chest is always present since one isn't enough. Usually when someone decide to buy chest, he needs more than one. So I don't think this will impact economy (for a mere chest ), this will only improves quality of life. But hey, if you like to walk, wait cooldown on…

• This suggestion is simple but helps a lot to reduce : - Crowd in town chest area - Transition between zone - Crash with tablet user - Walking This have strictly no impact on balance or whatever, and it's a win-win situation for players and servers (<=> SBI). What do you say ? Bonus : Maybe add Auction Hotel ?

• Nous sommes de nouveau ouverts à de nouveaux membres voulant faire des activités sans prise de tête !

• Hello les gars ! Nous sommes une petite guilde familiale formée par des membres qui à la base cherchaient une guilde où s'amuser sans prise de tête. Malheureusement entre les guildes qui : - taxent leurs esclaves membres - demandent une présence imposée - tournent uniquement autour de certains membres - ne savent même pas que tu existes Nous nous sommes vite retrouvé à court d'option, et nous nous sommes dit : "Et pourquoi pas en faire une sans tout ces problèmes ?" De là est venue l'idée de SAN…

• This "Mount button"... Just for that I approve your post... So many time I wished it was here instead of misclicking whatever. (for the master volume I manage with the OS volume manager but hey why not ?)

• Quote from Tinouch: “ - Blue and yellow areas (only in hellgate) - "Bridle / Nerf"equipment > T6 to make them less powerful, equivalent to T4-T5? ” Just delete it then because there will be no point in doing thoses. As for the rest, well... it's a sandbox game so it's absolutely normal that players gathers to increase their strength. It's a strategic way to improve "weaks" against "strong" (human society) I don't even know why you look so surprised, I saw it coming years ago without playing the …

• Quote from Shashomaru: “This would result in less people heading to open world for PvP. Bad idea. ” I don't think so, people who already do open world PvP will continue to do so, and people who don't like current state of open world pvp will continue to avoid it. If people start to do this instead of open world pvp, maybe there is a problem with this open world pvp ? (cheaters, zerg, rollbacks... ?) Anyway, as long that rewards aren't superior to what you can obtain in BZ, I think it's a good id…

• WASD MOVEMENT

Ging - - Feedback & Suggestions

I think you misunderstood stomething here : Nobody talked about replacing mouse click with WASD movement. We just asking for an option to enable it. And mobile user are such a minority that we can ignore this feature for them, this will reduce time to develop it. Same again for the possibility to remap keys, it goes without saying that it would be remappable. It would be so useless and dumb to not be able to do that, I don't even understand why you mention this...

• WASD MOVEMENT

Quote from MMOLIFE: “Since this game is a multi-platform, I believe they thought it would be easier to stay with a click based movement. Possibly in the future, I could see them adding the additional movement options. ” There is a lot of games on tablet which have a "joystick" emulating the WASD movement. And they can just ignore WASD option on theses platform if this is too complex. I think this is a feature that MANY players would like to have. The "S" button to stop is solving only a small pa…

• I'm starting to see speedhack/zoomhack/whateverhack users and I'm wondering if there is even an anticheat system integrated in the game. In case there is not, here is a simple anticheat I used for some project which works very well : forum.unity3d.com/threads/anti…p-cheaters-easily.196578/ You can see a demo here : youtube.com/watch?v=IBBn1kWzDb4 I'd really like SBI's dev to check this out.

• Light GPS

It would be nice to have a (very) light GPS which work like that : 1/ Open world map, place a marker on a specific map 2/ Having the local map exits highlighted to know where to go to join the previously selected map Bonus : Taking into account tunnels and portals for the shortest route.

• Right clicking issue.

If only we could have an option to move with WASD button, it would solve so much problems with the click to move... The game Battlerite (isometric projection too) works like this and it's super fun to play.

• One thing that bothered me on Albion is having to open the world map just to know where the exit I want to take is on the local map. Can't we just have a label on local map exits ? Something like a tooltip for example ? Bonus : Put color depending on the zone referenced (blue, yellow, red, black). Thank you

• Cannot queue expedition

Ging - - Bugs

It's happening to me right now... After the server crashed while I was in an expedition, I'm no longer able to queue for one. Even the solo expedition gives me the same error. All theses bugs are seriously starting to bother me a lot. Having no way to resolve this and no answer annoy me more !