Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 414.

• Quote from Forstrom: “Quote from Fikule: “and just send people to one within a range of their gear ” That's literally IP cap but with extra steps you clown lmao ” How is that remotely like an IP cap? An IP cap makes taking better gear pointless and reduces the value of your levels. This system increases the risk and reward of taking better gear, but keeps it challenging. Take T8.3, and each person you kill is giving you big chunks of silver in items. It also ignores level IP so that actually mat…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Also locking slots is bad. We already have CDs for that shit. ” To be clear, I mean locking slot IP, not items e.g. if they come in with a 1,200 Cleric Robe, they can re-equip to a 1,500 Stalker's Jacket, but it gets hard-locked at 1,200 effective IP. So they can come in with gear swaps, it just stops them coming in with T4 and swapping to T8.3 as it would make the 8.3 as effective at T4 (and thus just massively pointless to swap in) It should be per gate though. So if you…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Got you. See. 8.3 no risk, massive reward in Mists.Just watch Solo Streamers abusing it right now. If you die in 8.3 you are very Bad. With the new 20 seconds its nearly impossible to kill an 8.3 or "team up". SBI urgently need to fix it or they will loose their new playerbase. Make no IP Cap in Legendary Mists. ” This is a "matchmaking" issue really. Stated this elsewhere, but it needs to be no IP cap, but which instance you end up in should be IP related. e.g. it needs t…

• Quote from Raktul: “i would add, another problem is the ip, for example, i was doing pvp with a guy of 1444 ip and i had 1232 ip (Not a problem since i can still put a fight and almost killed him) then the raid boss with 1800 ip appeared out of nowhere and almost killed both of us (still we survived bc he sucked at pvp) but there is a problem here people who are new will not have that much money to go full 8.3 in the mist, maybe something like a cap would solve the problem? idk ” Maybe only in t…

• Quote from Elestir: “Quote from Fikule: “My issue with healing sickness is sort of two-fold: 1. It mainly addresses larger group healing, while this system is for small scale primarily 2. Healing sickness is a pure negative to healers, while the wound system is something I believe can help balance healers and one-shots while opening up new mechanics for abilities to work with ” What I meant is that healing sickness could affect even non-healers that are being healed by a single healer (if they g…

• One of the recent issues in the mist patch has been being worried about handing out artifacts. So, why not tie all artifacts to mobs instead of just the new armor? But then give those mobs enchantment levels similar to resources. The mobs can be a 100% chance of an artifact related to that mob, while Chests have a chance to produce an artifact equal to their rarity (or lower). This means you'd need gold chests for pristine artifacts, or gold mobs. or, combining. Similar to resources, you should …

• Quote from Elestir: “I think game already has a feature that is addressing an excessive healing, and it's called healing sickness. Perhaps it should be used to address said issues. Maybe we won't even need the various healing debuffs in corrupteds/hellgates/mists then. But I would limit the max duration of healing sickness to 30 seconds (unless refreshed by further healing of course). And in PVE against very tough bosses if tank gets healing sickness from excessive healing it could be overcome b…

• Dev Talk: The Mists

Fikule - - News

What makes them less fun than overworld content for you?

• I feel like the better bet is making these dashes more conditional or focused on chasing or escaping and not both. They should also have different effects versus mobs in some instances where the mobility mobs create is too great. Depending on how conditional it's made, I think some abilities could work better than before in the right circumstance. As people say, it shouldn't end up being a stat check for who wins combat, but kiting is just as unengaging (hah)

• I'm honestly surprised mounts are a thing in the mists to begin with, but if they weren't it would seriously impact them economically when a large chunk of players no longer require them at all. But it definitely sucks that we have an area with somewhat balanced numbers and people still pick and choose their fights without any actual tension

• Quote from LordNrixx: “i mean, its too hustle to trade people 1 by 1 thats why i came up with this idea. its only a matter of sending a silver so i dont think economy will be affected by this feature. ” Fair yeah. Anyone can travel with silver for free, so maybe they should just be able to throw it out. I wonder if they're worried about making RMT more convenient/faster?

• Aiming is really hard

Fikule - - Controller Testing

Controls should always smart aim on the target (as it does now), just let it have an option (or toggle button) to auto-lead a target. Controls would also benefit from Albion introducing target-of-target or "last ally" and "last enemy" target as well as your current target. This would mean if your heal isn't valid on your current target, it can check the target's target, then your last allied target, and if none of those are valid, target youself, and vis versa for damage spells (spell that can t…

• I think they'd worry about economy issues. I'd say this would be good if you could send the gold on the Guild Island, and the receiving player just needs to go to the guild island to pick it up. That way it's exactly the same as a 1 to 1 trade, but doesn't require both parties present at the same time.

• Quote from BurnsidePDX: “The game already has a variant of this mechanic with Realmbreaker. It reduces your current and max health by 20%. That said… the debuff lasts only 6 seconds and is super bursty. This game is odd in how they artificially nerf healing in some content on one hand, but have very few weapons that have healing debuffs. One shot comps are obviously a concern with any healing debuff or max health debuff, but is healing the issue or armor shredding the real issue? Currently the M…

• Quote from Voryson: “Hey lads, Tough and very interesting subject indeed. I love the wound idea and splitting health bars depending on armor! But I believe this is a big complexity layer, and detrimental to the UI (health bars being divided in 5 is good to understand the fight, even though i'd rather they took the LoL health dividers that show hundreads/thousands of health - as well as LoL CC duration timers over player). I believe a very intuitive "5% of damage taken from players is grey health…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Fikule Sorry for the late reply as i probably miss this thread so from my PoV your system can work and it has been proven in other games but it would need for massive revamps to balance this Including 1) increase in max health 2) rework in items 3) HP regen in combat 4) rework for weapon skills to provide more Self sustain/ counter the wound system The down side of this is that the system will be more complicated Understand and to balance around your idea while its …

• Mercenary Journal Change

Fikule - - Feedback & Suggestions

This is a suggestion for altering how Mercenary Journals function to encourage them as "active play" journals. First, Mercenary Journals will be split into mob faction books: Morgana Mercenary Journal Keeper Mercenary Journal Undead Mercenary Journal Heretics Mercenary Journal Avalonian Mercenary Journal Demon Mercenary Journal Fey Mercenary Journal Second, Mercenary Journals will be non-tradable and trashed on death. This means, if you want them filled, you need to go out and fill them. This ma…

• Lifetouch staff rework

Fikule - - Feedback & Suggestions

I go with making it a risk/reward duo heal. Keep the short range cast, lose the channel, have it affect both the target and the caster, increase the duration to 5 seconds. Then make it break if the caster gets too far from the target. Big heal and debuff removal for both you and the target, but you need to stay close for the duration.

• Dev Talk: The Mists

Fikule - - News

Quote from Diazar: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Diazar: “Let's face it big handholding alliances are the beggars mentality taken to the max level. But they are so many that SBI thinks it's alright, cause well.. money. ” SBI can't fix human nature and still call it a sandbox. If you think they can, feel free to leave your ideas in the suggestion's forum. I would like to hear them. Best way I can think of on a fight level is to remove names/tags of non- allied players when you are in a zerg or …

• Quote from Diazar: “As a healer myself I see all this solutions being implemented by pure DPS or tank players cause they seem to reduce a lot of the Healer importance in a build. It's already difficult to be/get a healer cause it's the role stupid randoms hate for not knowing how to get healed in arena. And is the role that never gets kills and loots the last so it's already pretty inconvenient to make it even less appealing. At this point you're going to ruin the role for us who like it if you …