Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 177.

• Guild Spotlight: RONIN

Berindon - - News Archives

Eheheh that’s true. We are over 200 players but due to different playing hours etc, we managed to get up to 40 people to place an hideout once. ARCH came and they were so many that we couldn’t enter the map because it was overpopulated We lost the money of the hideout but we came back for 2 months everyday killing all of them were doing solo/group dungeons. We made our money back + extra profit. I guess each guilds should play their strengths. We know each other’s for 20 years, 10 of us can figh…

• Guild Spotlight: RONIN

Berindon - - News Archives

Hey Holliwoodi! We haven’t got our hideout yet. It is our next goal we have (and still) won numerous battles outnumbered but we definitely need to grow in numbers still if we want to have a chance against the big alliances. Watch our YouTube channel you can see a lot of fun fights happening thanks for watching though

• Quote from assassinBK: “Solo dungs for solo players. Now we have situation n+1. Why 2-3 guys farming. Because standard is find 2-4 gankers. So gankers are the reason for scouting and n+1 players in single dungs. Medicine are in gankers and divers hands. Stop be a trash morons and don't try take n+1 teams, don't attack from back when players fight with mobs. Problem solved - nobody need scout ” Right. Let me try to understand here. The black zone is a full pvp part of the global map of Albion. Th…

• no, I may didn’t explain myself properly. I did use (and sometimes still using) dual daggers, artifact and claws. I never used the single dagger and did it through auto respec because it was much faster With another weapon (dual swords in this case) when the solo dungeons came along.

• Screen Issue on Mac OS X

Berindon - - Bugs

The problem started with Catalina though

Berindon - - Bugs

Hi! I have tried it and it doesn't work unfortunately. I have tried with all 3 options and it gives the same result

• even a sort of shrine that you can use in any city (or in blackzone in order to make it another viable place of pvp) that you can use to pay silver and convert X pvp fame into Y fame credit. The ration doesn't need to be 1:1 it can be lower in order to always promote PVE activities for faster farm

• I would rework the entire ability. It is pretty useless at this stage, but I like the idea of a small slow that can make it tactical as well. I have 400 daggers I never used the single one, it is so bad lol

Berindon - - Bugs

Ok DM sent, I am downloading the update on the staging launcher (it will take a whilw) and let you know.

• What about a trigger that last 30 minutes, if you get killed you won’t give combat fame for the next 30 minutes. So people cannot abuse the system

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Berindon: “So you agree with me that the use of it is almost like 0, right? I don’t see anyone bringing a dagger JUST for a mage raid. ” I duo'd/trio'd over 7k season points with a dagger (low/no specs) to get my guild silver rank last season. Haven't done faction lately, but I always liked having a dagger in group for faction outposts, too. /shrug ” Man, well done. I trust you, you are the first person in the entire server that have found a useful way to use t…

• I have 400 daggers. My last 140 points I did it with the dual sword lol

• So you agree with me that the use of it is almost like 0, right? I don’t see anyone bringing a dagger JUST for a mage raid. A bow can do similar damage but it can be also utilised in other aspects of the game

• Agree, we soloed a group dungeon t6 in red zone in 3 with 3 guardian helmets and no healer

• Hi All, I have being playing this game for over 2 years and I never seen the dagger in any meta. I think it is honestly a useless weapon. Also, can we have a skill which we can use to utilise the daggers group in dungeons? There is no viable aoe skill that makes any sort of daggers viable in group. In pvp it is fine, daggers are still one of the most fun weapon to play in a sort of assassin build. thanks!

Berindon - - Bugs

I have the same specs than the original topic. Sorry for the ignorance but how can you check the driver version on Mac?

• Any news for the Mac client?

Berindon - - Bugs

any ETA for the users of Mac? Since Catalina the game is still buggy

• Mac users - Catalina update = screen bug

Berindon - - Bugs

I am still struggling to play

Berindon - - Bugs

Is anyone being able to solve the issue?

• Mac users - Catalina update = screen bug

Berindon - - Bugs

Hi Guys, Any news on the Mac client to fix the Catalina issues regarding the screen? also when I am able to play my FPS have dropped by half