Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from ziigii: “So better give it some slow ” That brings me to a point: what SBI fears about slows on Q slots? It's the mildest form of CC, yet it still contains some value. We have all these complicated multi-stage, multi-purpose spells which break either the tree or some form of content. A LOT of spells could simply get their CC downgraded to a slow and buffed in an appropriate manner without inducing nerve-racking stunlock and devaluing dedicated interrupts as a result (looking at you wa…

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “boi if we change for example the dragon leap dash for a movement speed buff (like 10-15% speed that lasts 2-3 sec on... idk 8-10 sec cd?) it's still braindead mobility right? ” Look no further than cartwheel. If you really want to have mobility on Q it absolutely must be CONDITIONAL, free-cast Q mobility is a massive no-no.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Various individual adjustments to how knocking enemies up translates into knockback DR ” I'm gonna burst out into unmanageable laughter if they actually use the animation vertical transpose values in KB DR.

• Racism

Hattenhair - - Rants

Getting cyberbullied? Just turn off your screen. Exactly the reason 2k22 people get told to touch grass.

• SBI's tendency to release new content instead of fixing old content, and leaving everything half-baked anyways is astonishing, to say the least.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “So even if the 8.4 can defeat 1 or 2 opponents, he risks getting swarmed by all 5 or 6 other people in there ” If you want to address the issue of N vs N+1 - AoE escalation might be a better topic than IP scaling. Quote from Blenfjorn: “He may kill 3-4 of them but he is probably still going to die and lose all of that ” Killing 2 people with more than half of the "reinforcements" seems like massive power creep don't you think? Again, I am not arguing to flat-out cut the di…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Still no need for IP Caps. It isn't right that someone works their spec for hours and hours a day, spends money on the top possible gear, only for some jackass who barely plays the game to come in and say "Oh his IP is better than mine, he should be capped so me and him are equal". It's fucking pathetic. Those who want capped content can still find it in Arena, where it actually makes sense to have it. They have Hunter and Stalker level Corrupts which both have IP Caps. Ev…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “No cap. Enough with you guys and your cap bullshit. Like seriously. Always wanting caps on every possible content ” There would be no need for any caps whatsoever if the maximum IP disparity stopped growing for a single fucking season. By increasing the maximum IP without decreasing the IP scaling SBI massively reduces voluntary PvP encounters. 1. Fame devaluation during RD introduction (easier to get high masteries) 2. IP-per-tier normalisation 3. Avalonian gear 4. Master…

• Fresh Start Server

Hattenhair - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Embelia: “I doubt anyone wants to replay old Albion Online. ” I kind of do, to be honest. Things got too soft, too quick.

• JB removed the players' emotional attachment to the loot they earn out on a black zone raid. How is that different from any other MMO, where loot is treated like just a number in your pockets? The whole premise of a full loot PvP game is gone - it's been degraded into convenience over player interaction.

• Quote from Fikule: “Like imagine if Generous Heal slowed down health decay on a target for 3 seconds, or if Desperate Prayer, instead of healing more based on missing health, instantly restored all health decay as health ” Quote from Fikule: “Some abilities could simply be altered. They could gain increased damage per wound, or, for leather, it could heal one wound if you currently have two wounds, or they could temporarily slow or halt health decay, etc. ” Ho-ho. You've got my attention. Gainin…

• @Fikule This is a really great idea. This is also very similar to the max HP decay system my favourite game uses - Battlerite. Albeit slightly different - max HP decay starts when the difference between your current actual HP and current max HP becomes greater than a set amount (i.e: at 180/200 hp with a 40 hp decay buffer, receiving 40 damage would leave you at 140/180 hp). Current max HP is restored to absolute max HP values through pick-ups and map objectives, which works for an arena brawler…

• Quote from Healheart: “and actually has a decent amount of unique counter play options between "difficult interrupts", knocking out players from the aoe heal on the ground, swapping out players from the aoe heal on the ground, etc. ” I've mentioned it before, but there's a 60% cast-cancel limiter for spells with cast-time. So even if you remove the hitdelay, you still would be able to displace enemies from the healing AoE, and the healer won't be able to cancel the spell if his casting progress …

• Quote from Healheart: “Holy Flash can ABSOLUTELY be interrupted btw... ” It's physically challenging to do so on reaction. It is definitely possible in games with extreme smoothness of animation while you're in a rush or extremely concentrated and within a 40ms ping range (Battlerite comes to mind). I would certainly NOT say the same thing about Albion where animations are jagged and unrefined and average ping is 150-200 for most players in Europe. The circumstances are far from feasible to exec…

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “I know what's he's talking about. It's his suggestion that's i'm against. It falls into the same track like what happened with Corrupted Dungeons where they tried to balance stuffs around just that content and ruined things else where. ” Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from DookieCookie: “In most situations, holy flash is still better because as long as you can guarantee at least two people are being healed, it always heals for more (...) What they should really pay attent…

• Question of the Week

Hattenhair - - Feedback & Suggestions

It would be the whole wargloves weapon line. Unlike the other weapons which are able to be fixed (nobody cares regardless), the wargloves are fundamentally different from any other weapon in the game. In fact, so different and unsuitable to the Albion climate that core mechanics had to be altered to accommodate for their addition, such as knockup DR introduction, or inability to stack CC on certain weapons such as the Cestus, for example. It's quite literally daggers fused with staves, just... w…

• I believe I had a post somewhat similar to proposition [2] which goes hard into fixing issue [4] and reads somewhat like this: "Activate an adaptive shield which increases your resistances by X (tiny amount) for 2 seconds. Upon receiving damage of either physical or magical type, you gain further resistance to the type received by Y (large amount) and increase the shield duration by an extra 4 seconds."

• Quote from McDobs: “Also that 66% on claymore, and 96% dual daggers.... but nooooo swords are OP. ” That's broadsword winrate AGAINST the other weapons. BS shits on DD 96% of the time. Quote from McDobs: “At this point I believe that everyone just tries to nerf everything to paper straw dmg instead of boosting everything to epic 3 skill kills (what the hell, do you want fights to last forever?) ” On the contrary, I'm tired of split-second TTK. It's basically everywhere. I want to make long-term …

• cleric cowl

Hattenhair - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from GreenWizard987: “It can't be countered by cleanse due to the fact what AoE Silence can't be cleanced. ” There's a weird interaction with AoE silence: - If you were CC immune at the moment you entered the AoE - you will ignore the silence (and the slow) even after your CC immunity runs out. - If you used a CC-piercing defensive while already standing in the AoE - the silence and slow would be reapplied to you when your CC immunity runs out. Every form of cleanse gives you 1 second of n…