Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 288.

• Hey man we are an small active guild with many different languages people from different time zones we want to show presence around the open world the more solo players or players who want to group and roam take objectives make millions. Let me know Alpha player with to much knowledge on this game I can teach you pretty much anything here or direct you to the right person. Liquidation is the name of the guild we have gotten close to 15 daily active members who put time in grind and show up when …

• You thought I was done?

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

Stormlord Hello brother

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Vallacy: “You want me sexually and understand that will never happen and are taking it out on me on the forums. I'm waiting for you in a T 8 Solo Near North portal Martlock ” Does your mum know your talking to adults like this on the internet? ” DoNT TELL HER FCUK OFF MATE

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

You want me sexually and understand that will never happen and are taking it out on me on the forums. I'm waiting for you in a T 8 Solo Near North portal Martlock

• we the best

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

Your in my game brutha I have 10000 IQ mind games you never know what I'm playing for... Also long game? bitch you don't even read I have done everything there is to do... Also don't see your noob ass in Ava discord meaning your irrelevant to current game and if you want to say play for the long game also your in savage? pfft

• PersianSohrab - look at this guy

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

WTF DO YOU EVEN PLAY THIS GAME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Ok

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

Windlord still lives

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

Also who the fuck plays videos games to amass wealth in them then quit? I play till im dead broke quit then come back in 6+ months its the way of the Windlord

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

Quote from Zalrenic: “Quote from Vallacy: “Quote from Zalrenic: “Your death fame is higher than your kill fame... I bet people are shaking in their boots... wait wait... they're probably shaking in *your* boots... since you donated them. ” That's what happens when you wear banger gear and go ham for two weeks and blow 30 million. That's over 5000 people killed most of that about 4000 I would say is from release. ” TFW when someone points out that you suck at the long game. Your excuses don't cha…

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

Also.... im The Windlord you peon bow before your master and top 100 player through alphas and betas where people were more tryhard then now. smd blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *inserts gif of suck it move*

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

Quote from Zalrenic: “Your death fame is higher than your kill fame... I bet people are shaking in their boots... wait wait... they're probably shaking in *your* boots... since you donated them. ” That's what happens when you wear banger gear and go ham for two weeks and blow 30 million. That's over 5000 people killed most of that about 4000 I would say is from release.

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

Im good if you ask but i can be your worst nightmare especially when your losing a zvz and I roll up Goodluck to your men running away i have a 90% catch rate since Beta 1

Vallacy - - Forum Banter

Who the fuck even spells in 2020 with all ebonics these fucking retards speak now of days you idiots are losing on the market and that's kids and the route to the parents wallets!

• Quote from TomatoBisque: “I thought the guild level thing started at the beginning of the season, Did they change it for S9? ” Nah I got it before the end of season 8 so come season 9 we are gonna aim for gold i think we can we only have 12 people but fuck we are making moves as a small guild with all the members being brand new no spec. With the new dungeon updates and fame changes hooooly fuck its gonna be goooood

• Pretty much in the tittle I have the individually select mail that was from 2 months ago and select them individually then delete them all.

• We are growing everyday and obtaining that NEXT LEVEL YEEEEAH

• WE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL X10 BABY!!!

• Quote from Warchilde: “Hi, where is your new might awesome guild based? ” It is based in Lymhurst but we will be doing runs to Fort Sterling to gank the free loot running over there