Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Hello @Mytherceria With the new patch that came today after reset i cant play albion I tried update on mobile but it still shows not correct client version

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Prewish: “Hello @Mytherceria With the new patch when i downloaded it from home page of albion online i had to download game again wich is not a problem, but my keybindengs are lost and it seems i cant put keybinding anymore ” Hi, Our QA team checked on this and whatever bindings you have on PC will not be transferred to mobile. The bindings are not lost, but you will need to play on PC to change or access them. - Mytherceria ” Um so if i understand correct i n…

• Patch 3 Brings Hellgate Changes

Prewish - - News Archives

Patch 3 removed key bindings from mobile and the chat system is kinda weird

• Hello @Mytherceria With the new patch when i downloaded it from home page of albion online i had to download game again wich is not a problem, but my keybindengs are lost and it seems i cant put keybinding anymore

• can we please remove the thing where u dismount and pick up silver on mobile i died with 3m worth of stuff from gankers cause my character dismounted to loot 300 silver from a mob that was dead I ask again can we pls remove it

• Mobile Download Issues

Prewish - - Mobile Version

hello Since the new call to arms update came out i tried to update it but my game didnt start so i uninstalled and installed the new file from albion site and when i open game to download extra data it downloads and says error then goes back 100 or 200 mb everytime

• hello @Mytherceria My game would not update after the new patch so i had to delete it and now when im downloading extra data it just says error try again and then goes back 100 or 200mb everytime ( this is on mobile )

• crafting bug

Prewish - - Bugs

i crafted royal armors today and it didnt fill any journals i did this previously and it did fill journals

• crafting royal armor doesnt fill any journals

• error on download

Prewish - - Bugs

thank you for replying so fast I have alteady restarted the router a lot of times Willl try the vpn thing and if that doesnt help then the link Oow i didnt know that thank you

• error on download

Prewish - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey, we've got an update! There were some changes done regarding the routing to our servers, which, for PC players, should let you update the client now without much hassle! So please, check if you can update it properly now, without having to press Retry all the time. We currently can not confirm if this also fixed it for Android, thus are very thankful for any feedback on this. It seems that the downloading issue on Android is caused by a bad connection to the servers, …

• error on download

Prewish - - Bugs

Quote from Spanka: “Guys, just keep pressing "try again". I did this and it worked! I hope that can help you guys. ” i have been trying this for 7 days The download bar goes back From 1579 to 1666 or something like that

• error on download

Prewish - - Bugs

hello guy Because of the recent problems on android i bought a semi decent laptop I tried downloading albion but it says it could not verify and i need to download the game again or when i try again it download around 500mb but after that it gets reset

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi again, Our devs have rolled out a hotfix that resolves the crash issues that some Android players have been experiencing. Can you please check if this works for you now? Thank you, - Mytherceria & Dev Team ” so what about the premium lose and missing out half of the week for fame buff ?

• Quote from RoyTra: “[3. November 2020] Rise of Avalon Patch 8 - Hotfix 2 They said it fixed? Maybe its not our problems fix ” @RoyTra its a log out prob fix Our problem is still not fixed after all the request

• Quote from RoyTra: “That problem fixed guys? ” no its not been more that 4 and half days since prob was found we still have no fix I losed a hell lot of time silver focus and fame from this

• Android forced logout problem

Prewish - - Mobile Version

the game has been force closing for 4 days i cant even stay on the log in screen for more than 5 sec

• Game has been crashing when u open it for 4 days

• Quote from SmartKnightX79: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Thanks for giving me the information requested by the devs. Regarding the game force closing and/or freezing during patching, our devs are working resolving it and there should be a fix coming soon. - Mytherceria & Dev Team ” what about my fame buff and premium days lost? ” good question but i doubt we will get anything they hotfixed a log out timer but they still didnt fix it for mobile players to play the game after 4 days

• day 4 without playing albion This is how loyal customars are treated for there time