Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

• Happy Holidays everyone!! The server is definitely still growing, we have some new updates coming soon as well, just wanted to share that Arena Players are all welcome! The more people that are active on the Server, the easier it is for people to find teammates to play with

• Well if you guys would like to have a tool as a way to maybe find some better Arena teammates to play together with, try using the Community Arenas Discord Server: discord.gg/hFsmwCcEvv GLHF

• Quote from holyhotsauce: “I would say simply make ranked arena have a higher minimum ip. say 1200 minimum. ” I have actually created a whole thread about this a long time ago, unfortunately no suggestions posting in these Feedback Forums ever seem to get to any devs so we are sort of wasting our time here.. but I still can't help but try and chime in when I can.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Quagga: “this way ban 99% of Chinese blight healers who think using only E every 20sec is healing, most of them don't even cast a single Q. ” Second time recently you singled out the Chinese player base. Interesting. As for the topic at hand, I agree that there should be longer Arena Bans for repeat offenders. This is a popular request and one that SBI should consider. A mere 30 minute ban for AFK isn't enough. If someone provides video proof of someone trolling…

• Except I have not once said anything about how I don’t want a challenge, in fact every single point that I’ve made in each of my posts offer multiple different reasons as to why the things I am stating would benefit gaining a challenge and more competition. Also I don’t “Value” having a high win rate, it is literally simply a fact that I have one. I even believe in one of my posts I specifically stated that I don’t care whether I win or lose as long as it’s a good match. This is true, but it is …

• You are shamelessly, willfully ignorant and even hypocritical in your posts over and over again. I don’t believe you have any intention to listen to sound reasoning and judgement of any form and that’s fine, I understand your stance now clearly for sure. As for the Solo Q 100% win rate comment, I don’t know what you want me to say, but I was on around a 300+ win streak playing Solo Q as Healer in the OLD ARENAS, before Crystal Arena patch was introduced and changes were made, when better quality…

• Quote from boogiepop: “YOURE NOT EVEN ADRESSING THE ARGUMENTS THOUGH STOP CRYING Ok ok lets leave the fact that these same nonlethal gamers get shit on by lethal gamers despite having all that practice under their belt, let's put that aside. EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A DIRECT COUNTER TO THE ARGUMENT THAT THERE IS NO GOOD COMPETITION. The very same players talking about how there's no good albion players to compete with them are the ones that are getting beat in the nonlethal lvl 8 and 9 matches. But o…

• I don’t know man, I tried to be genuine with you in my responses but you just seem to have a very negative attitude against everything in general that I am saying, even though realistically I don’t see how it would affect you negatively at all either way so I’m not sure where all the hatred is coming from. Every statement you make seems to have the intention of talking down on someone in some way or another. I don’t like people with big Ego’s either, if that kind of mentality seems to be what is…

• Quote from boogiepop: “You will very rarely run into more than a 2 stack when solo queuing in my experience and for the most part games are MUCH more competitive than when 5 stacking, even if it means getting gimps on your team. I really don't care about running into any sort of stack because it happens so rarely. What I was trying to communicate is that the majority of the players you are referencing, that quit because there is no reward, were playing for the wrong reasons in the first place. A…

• Quote from boogiepop: “I agree with almost everything EBN said but I want to add on that this asking for additional rewards and "Top Players" not wanting to "continue playing crystal arena" is a monster of SBI's own creation. In my opinion, the state of how and why players are rewarded when playing crystal arena (currently) is extremely twisted. SBI has created this gross incentive where if you want the highest ranks and the best rewards your only option is to 5 stack and bully other 5 stacks of…

• - " I don't know how is that possible but you said you already almost got them all in one season, but well, you are probably like 1 out of 30 players in the whole world who did," - Most of the people I know have already gotten every single piece as well, I ended up getting all of the last peices like 2 weeks into Season 2. It's all UNTRADEABLE so there's nothing that I can do with it, I actually think it all looks terrible besides the Swifty mount which I had to buy using tokens myself because I…

• Quote from EBN: “Before you get mad thinking I'm trying to boycott this let me just say that I generally do support season rewards. But I don't think that rewards are anywhere near the top of priority list, especially with a new update coming out in few weeks. And it's understandable, you've played arenas a lot so I don't have to explain, and you even said it yourself in the previous posts that the matchmaking/rank system is broken and unfair. Having that in mind, I'm having trouble understandin…

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Quote from Healheart: “Quote from Bref: “tgDpvq7.png The arena experience in silver-gold ” Wow... RidiculousYou really SHOULD NOT be able to que into Arenas wearing Gathering Gear... that's SO troll.... wth I honestly recommend posting this on REDDIT and complaining about it, maybe someone will actually see ... since we just seem to get ignored here on the Official Forums *shrugs* ” I don’t think you’ll have much luck on Reddit either. Honestly the best route for feedba…

• Quote from Bref: “tgDpvq7.png The arena experience in silver-gold ” Wow... Ridiculous You really SHOULD NOT be able to que into Arenas wearing Gathering Gear... that's SO troll.... wth I honestly recommend posting this on REDDIT and complaining about it, maybe someone will actually see ... since we just seem to get ignored here on the Official Forums *shrugs*

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Healheart: “and actually has a decent amount of unique counter play options between "difficult interrupts", knocking out players from the aoe heal on the ground, swapping out players from the aoe heal on the ground, etc. ” I've mentioned it before, but there's a 60% cast-cancel limiter for spells with cast-time. So even if you remove the hitdelay, you still would be able to displace enemies from the healing AoE, and the healer won't be able to cancel the spell …

• Quote from Bref: “Quote from Healheart: “I wish this wasn't the case.. but the lack of incentives to motivate players to compete in an actual challenging PvP Environment has certainly discouraged many players over time this Season.. I was #1 for a while cause I still enjoyed the content, but I myself haven't logged on now in a few weeks and don't really care if I lose my #1 spot because even if I keep it, I get literally nothing for it ” I would say the main reason why people stop is because SBI…

• Yeah we are on the same page, I would totally love for Generous Heal to be considerably better option for 2-3 person content. In fact, I would even enjoy it to be compareable to use in 5v5 Content so that I could run Generous Heal instead of Holy Flash when trying to focus more on a single-target healing build rather than just AOE... But as of its current state that is impossible, I HAVE to run Holy Flash unless I want to lose the match lol. I don't know about your suggestion with the hit-delay …

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “I know what's he's talking about. It's his suggestion that's i'm against. It falls into the same track like what happened with Corrupted Dungeons where they tried to balance stuffs around just that content and ruined things else where. ” Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from DookieCookie: “In most situations, holy flash is still better because as long as you can guarantee at least two people are being healed, it always heals for more (...) What they …

• Happy Halloween!!! Just thought I would share this again to hopefully reach some more new members, the Server has reached over 1,000 players now and is still continuing to grow, I am very proud of everyone for using it to improve their Arena Experiences!

• Happy Halloween!!! I doubt that SBI will ever read this topic and respond to it unfortunately, but I would like to bump it up again and hope that perhaps they will consider doing some of the suggestions in it, specifically offering Rank Rewards at the end of season, just to keep people motivated enough to keep playing, because as far as I know, (Myself Included) the majority of skilled Crystal Arena players have already stopped playing the game entirely sadly... I wish this wasn't the case.. but…