Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “that's why I say - as soon as u have 1500 IP each portal of mists u open get rarity+1 A common becomes an uncommon That's why nobody looses if u then cap the common on 1100/1200 ” No caps. Someone going in with 1499 should not be even with someone going in with 1200. There shouldn't be a cap. I did this content enough to know that not every Mist has an 8.3 camping objectives, and leaving and entering a new Mist is easy enough. Especially if you have access to Brec. Most o…

• A cap is not needed. You only want it because you are tired of losing and don't know how to properly avoid higher geared players.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Trial_hard: “i don't get why u want so badly to deny new players the training to high end pvp. ” The IP requirement idea is not really to deny new players exactly, it's to deny the 4.0 flat rats.Quote from Trial_hard: “Put 1200 on common hard cap but if u enter a mist portal with 1600 IP+ the mist gives you +1 in rarity unless epic. By that you never end up in 1200 IP capped and get rewarded for risking high gear... ” Any kind of cap is a…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “i don't get why u want so badly to deny new players the training to high end pvp. ” The IP requirement idea is not really to deny new players exactly, it's to deny the 4.0 flat rats. Quote from Trial_hard: “Put 1200 on common hard cap but if u enter a mist portal with 1600 IP+ the mist gives you +1 in rarity unless epic. By that you never end up in 1200 IP capped and get rewarded for risking high gear... ” Any kind of cap is a bad idea. If I enter with 1599 IP and you ent…

• Quote from DummyRobert: “1200 ip is too high for new players. ” They can do the Yellow Zone version then.

• Quote from Mandulf: “Is scamming legal in Albion? ” Yes it is, as long as the scammer isn't RMTing the silver or pretending to be someone who works for SBI or using a faulty game mechanic to cheat someone. Scamming itself though, without acting breaking TOS is perfectly legal. That doesn't mean that SBI doesn't make changes to prevent scamming, like all the updates to dueling, etc. If you're wondering what I mean about using a faulty mechanic, an example is bringing someone to your island, dueli…

• If they made it so 8.3 always get other similarly geared people in their zone, it would be easily manipulated by the 8.3 players who want to end up in a pool of lower tiered players by simply wearing lower gear themselves and swapping once they enter the zone. For example, let's say I am an 8.3 player who wants to enter lethal mists and be practically guaranteed a win, get all the objectives for myself, uncontested, I enter with 4.0 flat, and then change my gear to 8.3 while my bubble is still o…

• Anyone who supports an IP Cap, especially in the full loot version, is a fucking idiot. IP Requirement for Lethal Mists? Yes, I agree with that fully. And yes 1200 sounds about right. Just in case anyone is not aware of the difference, here it is for you: IP Requirement: Can't enter the content without having a certain Average Item Power. IP Cap: Lowers the actual Item Power of high tiered weapons and armor bringing them down to about equal to lower tiered items. IP Requirement is good. Keeps 4.…

• Quote from Madma: “Oh well, looks like a lot of players like the moose! ” They forgot to mention that the one that gets the most votes is getting a huge nerf. (Hidden Content)

• Question of the Week #7

Blenfjorn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Best flex mount is the smallest. The Frog! forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dc9ee722c063ed2d12d9557e1 Because most people don't know it exists and when they see it, they be like....... forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dc9ee722c063ed2d12d9557e1 Edit: This guy's toad is pretty cool too. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dc9ee722c063ed2d12d9557e1

• Quote from JonnnyBones: “Looks like this was also added, good call! ” Funny thing is, I just now read the patch notes and they actually said it before I suggested the 10 seconds cool down. I can't take credit for it, but I am glad they did it.

• Stronger gear should be stronger. That's why it's stronger. The current difference between the Item Powers is just fine. Don't need an adjustment, don't need a cap. Go in stronger gear or expect to lose and hope to win somehow. That's the play if you go in mid-gear, which btw, I have been doing. I am not going out in 8,3 gear and bullying mid-tier players in the Mists. I don't risk high gear like that, and I understand that if I come face to face with an 8.3 user while I am in 6 flat, I am going…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “I don't vouch for IP caps, but they seem like the most rational decision to implement for bystanders besides whatever I was suggesting since the dawn of time when the IP disparity only started increasing.Back when IP wasn't normalized per tier the tier 8 gear still had advantages, but it was closer to 10-15% and not 60% and higher compared to your median gear used. Right now being 300 IP over the average is very common, much more common than it used to be, and only at suc…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “There would be no need for any caps whatsoever if the maximum IP disparity stopped growing for a single fucking season. By increasing the maximum IP without decreasing the IP scaling SBI massively reduces voluntary PvP encounters.1. Fame devaluation during RD introduction (easier to get high masteries) 2. IP-per-tier normalisation 3. Avalonian gear 4. Mastery modifier on items 5. Elite masteries JUST FUCKING STOP. What are the mid-tier people gonna do if they meet some el…

• What if they simply increased the amount of time delay there is between when you dismount and when you can attack another player? So a third party rat is waiting for 2 people to get each other really low, he dismounts, and learns that he can't do shit for 10 seconds as opposed to the original 3 seconds. That hurts his ratting ability but keeps the mounts in the content for everyone who is using them for their actual purpose.

• Every city has a Faction Master, and you can find them right next to the city entrance that leads to the Yellow Zone. Bridewatch Faction Master is near Lazygrass Plain Border. Martlock Faction Master is near Eldon Hill Border. Thetford Faction Master is near Willowsigh Marsh Border. Fort Sterlig Faction Master is near Cairn Camain Border. Lymhurst Faction Master is near Yew Wood Border. The Non-Caerleon Factions do have Faction Chat Channels, and each does have a Discord Server too but they are …

• Quote from Trial_hard: “No, i would do a stacked IP cap Common lethal: 1100 IP Uncommon L: 1300 .... That would still allow us to have good fights as it is simple to force rare / epic mists if u know how, but give new people chances in common mists. Has to happen anyway to give new players a place in the mists ” No cap. Enough with you guys and your cap bullshit. Like seriously. Always wanting caps on every possible content. Get better gear!

• Quote from Raktul: “maybe something like a cap would solve the problem? idk ” No! The only place an IP Cap belongs is the Arena and the first two levels of Corrupts. That's it. The Mists is a full loot situation, if you see a 8.3 guy, he has a lot more to lose than you do, so why should he be capped? So you stand a better chance of killing him and getting his highly expensive set while you're in there with your 5.1 set? How would THAT be fair? Either run from the 8.3 guy or fight him and expect …

• Quote from Deathskills: “i get what you are saying, all i know is i am not surprised if it's the case, they did originally add decay of reputation (starting at 240k rep) without a single mention of it too. ” Wow, that was a fun day. I remember how PISSED we all were.

• Quote from Unangwata: “Yeah I know, but I want to put it different way. Thanks ” Ok. Well no I don't think it was deception then. Just something they overlooked and I am hopeful they will find a way to address to everyone's satisfaction. I made a suggestion on how they could fix it easy in the other thread.