Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Congratulations to H4RL4N, Mytheens and Boltz! I had a lot of fun and happy to know that others did too!

• Beware of Phishing Websites!

MythicDragon - - Announcements

I reported them immediately. However it probably won't do much ..

• I have been seeing a great increase in the amount of bots spamming messages like this.

• Quote from Oshien: “Quote from yaaseth: “forget about 10-20 people, gankers are now rallying 25+ people to gank. Just got ganked by 26 people with 1100 ip each. If they catch you with one cc once u re dead bcz they chain the cc for ever. In all honesty I would rather have less hp on a mount and more cc resistance. Bear mount with 3k hp got killed in 4 seconds, I had 340 armor and every single passive on cc res and it still did not help me at all. ” You ran a bear into 26 people, you deserve to d…

• That's rough It doesn't even make sense. 26 people aren't going to profit from killing one person on a bear, unless that guy had 8.3 items stacked up in his inventory. It's low risk, low reward. But high risk for victims, to the point of whatever great rewards they do get - are going to be lost to a ganking party. Reducing CC based on number of CCs can only go so far though. There needs to be a way to discourage large groups to go after 1 person. Wouldn't more items trashing really help gankers …

• Quote from Deathskills: “ sprint in a circle to maintain buff until someone sees a target. target is found, you get in front by a decent amount and you just easily caught up with someone who was way harder to catch up with before.Oh and technically you can just use auto-run already to infinite run on "place" in a wall to maintain speed buff. tons of people do it when waiting in queue for zvz since that allows moving out of harms way faster basically. makes too good of a mount to go fast that way…

• Quote from Deathskills: “aka a perfect ganking mount cause that's what it's gonna be used for. gank anything that isn't that mount.As great as the idea can sound it can be a bit risky depending on the specific manner it is implemented. ” Could you elaborate on that? If gankers were to use this mount, they'd have to actively seek out the targets with it, aka, continue moving or the speed stacks would never stack. They wouldn't be able to get the bonus from it just by camping a portal or part of t…

• Quote from Korn: “ Hey there, thanks for your input! Your suggestions are something we considered as well, however, our concerns where as follows: - faster mounts in general would affect ganking in general - i.e. also those forms of ganking that we like to see in the game (general open world ganking, small scale fights, fair fights in general). The "town portal" feature is specifically aimed to deal with large gank groups camping certain spots to catch outnumbered people on the way back to town.…

• I think these are valid concerns. I recently took up skinning myself, mainly in red zones. I think that gathering gear needs to be reworked, or buffed massively. Needs way more CC resistance, or like you said, certain abilities should be unpurgable. For now, there is something you can do about purges. Instead of using a bloodletter, use a sword and select the "Iron will' ability. It gives you bonus movement speed, and while it is active, makes you immune to all purges. That's when you would theo…

• Quote from Witchermaster0: “Just accept in and move on. Why the hell does it matter why ? Just accept it, take the cubs and move on. Stop looking for answers, stop thinking and simply enjoy the goddamn game. ” Witchermaster0, why are you so rude? I'm not complaining about it, I'm happy I got lucky. And lmao, I'm not going to "stop thinking, and stop looking for answers" What the heck kind of mindset is that to have in a game XD Mindlessly playing like a bot? It's okay to be curious about things …

• Quote from BarbarianBob: “The spawn rate of the eggs is horrendous and the amount required to buy anything staggering. This is the kind of stuff people get burn out by. I am sure you have professionals advising you about this, but Diablo Immortal is around the corner.. ” Lower spawn means better satisfaction when you actually do find one Too many players looking in blues and yellows. Try red zone if you haven't already, that's where I found the most. I tried searching through black zones, even o…

• I've been hunting swiftclaws for a long time and only recently have I suddenly started getting a lot of drops. Yesterday I found 3 more in half an hour. albiononline2d.com/en/item/id/T5_FARM_COUGAR_BABY/loot This website claims the drop chance from sabertooth tiger is 1.28%. Mathematically, my luck doesn't make sense. Yes it is random.. but still, it's hard to wrap my head around as I haven't been killing hundreds of sabertooths, yet I got 20 in a 24 hour time period.

• - Spring Babies & the Rat Chase - One odd sunny day, I was out on my way Hunting a creature to slay Luck befell me, there it lay a beautiful baby, my little calf I picked her up, and rode through the chaff Then he showed up, stole my calf And he done ran off with a laugh I mounted my swiftclaw, and pursued his path knowing this day was ending with bloodbath Through dungeon and field I chased him Tiger running fast, hope growing dim Things were starting to look grim Now the real hunt was on and I…

• Awesome video Is the new mount limited addition? Or is it around forever?

• Quote from noxmortus: “It is just a lucky streak. There is a set % chance of the baby dropping each time. You were fortunate enough to get a really good run. For comparison, i have gotten two mammoth pups in a row and four within 24 hours, all from open world mobs. Sometimes you just get lucky. ” Wow, that's incredible.

• Update: All the cubs are being well taken care of bLhVHmd.png

• How about a new de-buff called "stun-sickness" that triggers when you are stunned by too many enemies in a short duration? Kind of like how the current healing sickness works. I don't think that would effect small gank parties. But let's say 10 gankers are all throwing their stuns at you.. maybe they should only be a third as effective?

• Found another one. GGAR19N.png

• Wow. It happened again. I got 3 more swiftclaw cubs. I'm starting to think the devs did trip a number... maybe I should have posted this in #bugs. CXg6b4e.png EWs1OyA.png

• Last night I was out in a red zone skinning and hoping to get a swifctlaw cub drop or two. Well luck befell me, and I got one. But in the next 5 minutes, I proceeded to get 5 more cubs from the sabertooth tigers. What. The. Hell? Almost every tiger I killed dropped a cub. I was shocked out of my mind, and quickly went to bank the loot. Later that night I went out into the same area and began skinning again, and I got FIVE MORE SWIFTCLAW CUBS! WHAT?!? I found 11 swiftclaw cubs in 1 day, in the co…