Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 177.

• Quote from Xenola077: “We all do know that swords are overpowered in cds and Albion balance team literally doing nothing about that. Sword players have always been at the top of the kill rank since corrupted first came out. As we all can see in the photo, 7 of the top 10 pvp fame per week players are sword abusers. When we look at them, we can see that each of them is farming at least 100m pvp fame per week with swords and do not forget that apart from top 10, most of the cd players are also pla…

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “It has sense the_support_god doesn't feel gloves are OP. I mean, he plays bow with broken Q damage+interrupt+knockback 5secs cooldown... You know. ” No, it doesn't make sense that @The_Support_God DOESN'T find Wargloves op because they literally hard-counter bows because of the 'counter' W spell. This is why I'm asking for this guy's ig name. I really don't want to believe that the character "TheSupportGod", the one ranked at 30,000 on the stalker leaderboard on murder…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Stardust968485 i get that my first response is not well thought out just because i dont have problems with it as a ranged main with decent mobility does not mean melee players does not have a fun time against gloves ” Could you tell me the character you used so that I may check your stats and see where you based your opinion from. As someone who has used the Fists Of Avalon and the whole bow tree extensively in CDs, I can't take any of your takes seriously

• Quote from The_Support_God: “the terror bird skill uses mana ” Oh nyo :c I guess I can't use my 8.3 Masterpiece Max Spec Musiak/AstralAegis with it because of the mana ;~;

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from The_Support_God: “also please stop insulting ” Imagine asking that to an average corrupted player lol forum.albiononline.com/index.p…488940202d4809522e7b6f7ce ” Painball literally used to be a Trinity 1-trick

• Quote from The_Support_God: “dodge roll on boots? ” You are delusional. If you use dodgeroll then the only possible outcomes you'll have (assuming the FOA user doesn't just int) are either 1. You make a mistake and you wont be able to reset because of your pathetic mobility Or 2. You play perfectly and he just decides to run away and you cant do anything about it because of your lack of mobility.

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from Trial_hard: “After you broke a crystal u are visible at the mini map for 1 minute ” this is kinda harsh imo Maybe 30 or 40 sec is fine ” I disagree. I think its perfectly fine if you are visible for even two minutes on the minimap as long as it only gives your general location so that people cant use it pinpoint your location and hit you while you're invis

• In PvP only the Cursed Skulls and Sword users are able to fully utilize the Mercenary Jacket so I believe that we should double the duration of the Bloodlust Buff

• Surely those who join now will have no chance of beating those who have joined early on

• Carving Sword, Bloodletter, Battle Bracers, Fists Of Avalon, 1h Spear, Bow of Badon

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Right, people who want the auto-flag zones want it for 1v1 content and not the illusion of 1v1 content where your 4 friends go inside and get flagged after your 1v1 begins and then it becomes a 5v1. ” That does happen which is why you never actually used a CD set to PvP there. You'd always use something with high mobility like what Equart uses for 1vX or you use a build that can kite easily. Also, if you hung around there long enough, you'd know who's gonna bait you into t…

• Quote from Hoe4Everyone: “Quote from Stardust968485: “Just no. There would be absolutely no counterplay against gankers. Gankers already know what to do against people using invisibility spells. Stop trying to make the game easier and start trying to be better. ” How about static dives / group fight? ” Bring knight helms and have weapons that have mobility and CC like the 1h mace. The only thing that makes bloodletter rats strong in the static dungeons is their knock back helms. If you engage th…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from MokebeEatRyz2: “you have to joking man there is like 15 4.0 player who open chest for 5k silver xD there is no content ” That happens sometimes not always. I have gotten plenty of them on my own. You're just saying this because you want your auto-flag zone back. They have that elsewhere you know. It's called the Black Zone. ” The auto-flag zones are not comparable to black zones. In auto-flag zones you were able to have a 1v1 with someone. To do this you'd tag o…

• Just no. There would be absolutely no counterplay against gankers. Gankers already know what to do against people using invisibility spells. Stop trying to make the game easier and start trying to be better.

• Quote from VseOtlichno: “Try Camlan ” And fight against flat 4 bedrock maces? No thanks. In the unrestricted zones back in the day you'd get to fight against some juicers in t8+

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Stardust968485: “small chests are an absolute joke. In the redzone you'd could probably fight for a chest 1v1 but if you fight for more than a minute either a random on an ox or a smallscale team will just steal it. In the blackzones you'll get invis ganked if you try to take one every single time without fail unless you're incredibly deep in the blackzone. ” Sometimes a small or even a large group will come take the chest and that is annoying. It is meant for s…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from MokebeEatRyz2: “True +1 new chests is joke ” New chests is awesome. They spawn all over the place but you never know when, and it provides good PvP content for those who happen to be in the area. The every hour spawn with campers staying in the circle all day for auto-flag was pretty dumb in comparison. This was a great update. ” small chests are an absolute joke. In the redzone you'd could probably fight for a chest 1v1 but if you fight for more than a minute e…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Trial_hard some say underpowered ” Who????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “Mardale is a zone not a person. But I also don't understand what he wants exactly. ” cond zones where they could PK 24/7 without worrying about rep. eg.. HG and in the past territories. ” Honestly I liked those conditional zones. Whenever there were gankers in runnel sink and murkweald I'd just go and hang around the conditional PvP zones and chat with the people over there until the gankers left. It felt like taking refuge in an internet cafe while wai…