Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• I really enjoy standing in Caerleon for 25 minutes in a queue. You don't find that fun?

• Post an emoji below if you are here reading this to kill time because your character is standing in Caerleon waiting for an arena or expedition queue...

• Seems like this was an oversight. It has use in the group expeditions but this makes no sense in solo expeditions. I would also go so far as to say please let us queue for group expeditions or for arenas WHILE we are in a solo expedition so people have something to do instead of stand around in town and overpopulate the town. Also, this would help the queue times because people would be more willing to queue if they didn't have to stand around doing nothing for a half hour.

• "Why is there a penalty if I leave a solo expedition? Who am I hurting?" BINGO! We should be able to be running solo expedition while in queue for a 5 man expd/arena. It doesn't hurt anyone if we leave a solo expedition. Their should be no penalty for leaving a solo expedition. That seems logical to me. I don't want to stand around in town and wait and I certainly don't want to walk out into a black zone alone in my arena gear.

• Although I am guessing the goal wasn't to make farming harder, the following things inadvertently made farming and feeding buildings more difficult (and less fun) in this beta... - Island upgrade costs are much higher making many people avoid the last couple upgrades, at least for now. That means less farms at our disposal. - No more fast travel in black zones which means we must caravan the food from cities to territories. No longer can off-peak players contribute by being a farmer. They now ne…

• BUILDINGS TAKE TOO MUCH FOOD!!!

Flam - - Rants

Even the most organized alliances that have multiple farm territories are having struggles keeping their buildings fed. The amount of decay from building use needs to be significantly reduced as well as the amount of food needed to add nutrition to the buildings. Preferably a reduction in the amount of food needed would be best as traveling from personal islands to guild territories suddenly became a big part of the game so we need to ease that pressure off the farmers a bit by making these buil…

• Can we give farms the chance to grow uncommon/rare/etc food as well? It would be so exciting to go up to a farm and find green sparkles around a cabbage patch or around a goat. These Tier X.2, Tier X.3 etc crops and animals could be used to make more powerful versions of food. Perhaps these more powerful versions of food would be less nutrition value to buildings and territories but have stronger buffs when consumed. I believe this would increase fun factor for factor for farmers while improving…

• Rankings for Aliances

Flam - - Feedback & Suggestions

Currently when you go to rankings, you can see rankings for player or for guild but their is no option for Alliances. I know, personally, my alliance operates very much like one unit with each guild having a specialized purpose. Each guild has a different way of contributing but at the end of the day we are all part of the same team. Well, in the current system it really doesn't showcase our alliance very well because all our kills, fame, territories, etc are split amoungst the different guilds …

• Chat Colors

Yes an option to select the color of each from a color wheel would be nice. I know that aliance chat looks very similar to wispers which is super annoying right now

• In today's GvG battle of Nox Noctis attack on Rising On, the game bugged out. The score was 28 to 4 and Nox Noctis killed the last person which should have given them the 4 points needed for the win with 27 seconds left to spare. Instead, what happened is as soon as they killed him it teleported them back to the starting point and froze them all in place for the last 27 seconds. This then expired the clock and counted the defender win for Rising On instead of for Nox Noctis. HERE IS THE VIDEO PR…

• WOW! So excited! Thanks for the update! 3GEaMFz.jpg

• That Darn Sell Button

I definitely feel your pain. Early in the beta, I tried to sell a T6.2 warbow I had acquired from an unlucky adversary. I meant to list it up and sell it for several hundred thousand silver. Instead I clicked the sell button and instantly realized I had accidentally just sold it for ONE SILVER....whoops Quote from Windarie: “ - Make the default green button to create a sell order. In fact, I would be pleased as punch if the sell button was removed entirely, and the only way to sell directly to b…

• Quote from Jonathan_Silverblood: “Quote from Flam: “ ” 4) I don't like this, I'd rather increase the nutrition value needed - keeping buildings working should be hard work, not a 5-minute job per day. 5) With significantly more, I'd say x5 is fine, x10 is also fine. x2 however, is not fine. ” Yeah but have you owned many buildings? At one point I owned 10 buildings in Amisbridge and it's extremely excessive when I have to buy out literally every food item on the market place just to get all my b…

• youtu.be/e5YMPOKnNUU 3GEaMFz.jpg

• Quote from The5thHorseman: “Great ideas @Flam. What about linking the usage speed to activities as well. Say you are power levelling solo and taking a lot of damage. What if your soup got used up much faster when doing this. And then you travel to another area and while traveling, it is consumed at a set rate. This would add a lot of immersion and increase the need for cooks. ” Interesting idea. So like maybe they leave it at 1 hour if the character isn't doing any physical activity but maybe if…

• I hope some changes happen around this because right now it seems there are a couple people who are just buying every food item in the marketplace regardless of what it is just based on what is cheapest. No care is given to which type of food it is, just whatever is least cost. So what the heck is the incentive to go past carrot soup then if you're just planning to sell on the AH? Their isn't because 99% of the sales are just for feeding buildings so they don't really care which kind it is. I'm …

• Valid concern. Glad it's taken care of in the update. Thanks for letting everyone know, HCN. That should help elevate this frustration. Now that we have that out of the way....Maybe a moderator can close this thread since it's not needed anymore because the 38 word title is freaking out my OCD! 3GEaMFz.jpg

• Quote from Flam: “ Suggestions to help with this problem: - Reduce the duration of the buffs... - Add a small buff to all food... - Make your food buff disappear if you die... - Reduce the amount of nutrition value needed per percentage point on each building ... - Don't make the best foods favorite foods. Make it be the lower tier foods... - Make the favorite foods be significantly more effective... ” Summarizing the suggestions above 3GEaMFz.jpg

• We have already suggested to the developers that they simply add a checkbox in the settings to turn this feature on or off. So if they do that, those who like it can leave it on and those who don't can turn it off. Problem solved. Everyone is happy. Butthurt successfully reduced by 100% ggwp 3GEaMFz.jpg

• Let's not forget we are all beta testers. Amidst all the drama here lies a real concern that we should be making a post in the suggestion/feedback forums about...and that is the role of the guild auction house. It seems to me that either this feature is not really fully implemented or that guilds are simply not using it as intended. Clearly this is a major flaw if guilds are putting guild equipment up on their AH for 1s because it allows this kind of thing to happen. So what are some ideas on ho…