Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

• I guess this game has no love. Everything in this game feels like mathematics. It starts with Items have no names but just T1 to T8. Spear T1 Spear T8 and it ends with no diversity in the landscape/just a few samelooking biomes and they are everywhere. Every graphic is a means to an end. I dont have a problem with it. I love/am doing trading and give not much about the look and feel. But I guess many other players know from other mmorpgs/rpgs the diversity of every place. People, Places, Houses,…

• Thanks for the big recap! Quote from Saya: “Willibald, a famous celebrity in Bridgewatch ” smilie_verl_049.gif

• Quote from Shadari: “i'm pretty sure if you remove the owner bonus for the auction, the tax would rice instead of fall. because the plots would cost twice of what they do now, and therefore you would need to set higher tax to make a win each month ” Exactly! The developers shouldnt change the auction system (well they could but its no problem for the price agreements) but the way the shops and it taxes itself works. But they would have to complete overhaul the shop system that i think it will ne…

• Because this way we also help google to categorize their google streetview pictures for free!

• Quote from Furinkazan: “how? There isn't really anything revs can work on it. Free player market has too many mechanism to be abused and develop around it is too hard, they couldn't do it for 4 more years. And it is just good to leave it as the way it is, btw this is how real life work as well. If you don't like it, move to other city or join a guild with good crafting basics. You are currently the market loser and only a variable of other people's income calculation. ” Stop that "Real-Life Econ…

• I want to bump this topic. Please rework the game mechanics so that price-agreements/monopolism is not the only way to avoide price dumping! Thank you very much!

• I don't need a button for deleting all "Items sold" messages from the market because I want to know how much and where I sold what. But i want a delete all "Items purchased" messages from the market sooooooooo sooooooo SO bad!!!! I only check my buy orders in the market itself from time to time. And of cause the messages when a buy order expired to renew it. But i dont care who and how much/few anyone sold anything to me. It takes so much time to mark these messages step by step and then acciden…

• I didn't realized until now that the Steam Release will be this month already. But I dont think shop owners in the cities will make much more profit/get many new customers right after the steam release. As a complete new player most people will take several days to train skills, buy their own island and build own shops and craft own cheap weapons on their island. It will take days/weeks until shop owners may notice more customers/usuage. But its just my unprofessional prediction. Thanks for the …

• I say come to Bridgewatch! The game made me start in Martlock. But since I wanted to become a famous Claymore Blacksmith and hide is rare around Martlock I came to Bridgewatch. And if you look for reasonable shop taxes Bridgwatch is the place to go too. Most Cities now have high shop taxes because of some monopoly games. I am a shop owner in Bridgewatch since over have a year now and fought and fight for fair shoptaxes since then. As long as I play this game and dont know what to do with all tha…

• Does the guild who owns the city only get some of the money from a winning bid or also some of the money from a plot which got defended by his owner? So for example: Guild A owns Lymhurst. Guild A bid on a plot for 10 Millions. Case 1: Guild A wins the bid/plot and they get about 5 Millions back because they own the city. Case 2: Plotowner defends his plot by paying 5 Millions (doubled as an owner) and the Guild gets about 2,5 Millions from the bid? If the guild also gets money from defended plo…

• How lymhurst looks at the moment was only the final straw. Price agreements already works in several cities for months now. So its a general discussion about price agreements and game mechanics (and possible reworks) and Bananapuddings private poll, etc and not only about Lymhurst closed shops.

• What we now see in Lymhurst is the ugliest thing that can happen: A perfect Price Agreement. All Shops beside 1 of each shop category is closed. Yes its a sandbox game. So everything that can be done can be done. But you dont lose your opinion in an sandbox game. And I have the opinion that this "price agreement/monopoly game in perfection" is the ugliest thing that can happen. As you clearified in your thread Bananapudding with these high taxes you can now pay all bids that are made on your plo…

• Hi Saya, I want to know if I can join your business without having discord. Or does this make things more complicated? Good luck with fishing. Willibald

• I want to appreciate all the effort you made to write this as well! I dont want to imagine how much time that took. For sure it will help newcomers and shop users to get a first and second and third clue how this whole thing works/how complex it is. As a small plotowner having trouble with "the local cartel/mafia " since months I intented to write my own little experience and opinion about it. But still I didnt have the leisure to do so. Maybe now I find the motivation to add some of my own word…

• ***CLOSED*** Der echte Norden

Willi - - Gilden

Hallo ihr Süßen , ich wollte nur einmal kurz nachfragen, ob ihr auch im vierten Monat in Folge vorhabt, auf meine Geschäfte zu bieten. Falls ja, wird von nun an zurrrrrrrückgegegege...geschossen. Also falls ich bis Samstag/heute abend kein Ehrenwort bekommen habe, verbrennen wir fortan beide jeden Monat n Haufen Millionen Silberstücke. HEGDL Willibald

• Hello Bank of Albion, now I understand why you know so much about all cityplots trade activities. What a wonderful project you manage. I would like to invest some millions/support you in a few days. Greetings Willibald

• Reached Crafting Capacity Limit

Willi - - Bugs

I have this Bug today too. I hope next day Servermaintaince will fix it for me too.

• Hallo, ich habe mir nun eine Jagdhütte in einer der großen Städte gekauft, möchte dieses "öffentlich" anbieten und habe nun ein paar Fragen: Ich habe das Gebäude auf 100% repariert und es hat 24% Nahrung. Kurz nachdem ich es repariert habe, ging es direkt wieder auf 99% Haltbarkeit runter. Bei Google fand ich nur mal einen alten Eintrag von 2015, wo jemand sagte, das Gebäude verliert Energie, wenn die Nahrung auf 0% sinkt. Aber das ist ja bei mir nicht der Fall. Wann/Wodurch/wie stark verliert m…