Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 307.

• Now we in the first world get to pay extra for the people who would have never payed in the first place... Globalism, gotta love it.

• @Lep99 Yep 1h dagger and auto attack builds in general are completely gimped right now in Albion. Even if you use a build meant for 2 engages you will get countered easily. The Haste Ability on hunter jacket needs a movespeed increase for auto attack builds to even have a chance.

• No thanks, only rats use dash anyway. Between chain slash and shadow edge dash could be removed from the game at his point...

• Sure, when they get rid of the purge immunity off it they can put right right back to its previous values. Until then, it shouldn't give any movespeed tbh it already gives you a stack.

• Last couple days of the mists has just been 90% rats, I think there might be a matchmaking problem because I am seeing the same names over and over. I've already ran into a lot of the same people 3-4 times... The last patch made the mounts issues less bad, but its still a problem. Mainly because of how easy it is to mount up, or even re-mount if you do get dismounted. All you need is 1 sprint while your opponent still has a few seconds of sprint timer left and you can completely avoid the fight.…

• Bear paws nerf is silly IMO and I don't have any spec in axes... This seems like a lot of knee-jerk reaction changes, blood letter nerf just because its the noob-killer weapon? There's a reason why nobody uses bloodletter in CDs anymore, because it isn't good in a 1v1. None of the 8.3 BL players are killing any other meta 8.3 builds, I have yet to see it on any of their ledgers. I know lots of people are bitching about frost shot, it still doesn't cover as much ground as the other high mobility …

• Quote from boogiepop: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Mists Mount Changes - If a player dismounts in the Solo Mists near other players that are in PvP combat or have recently been in PvP combat, they will receive a 10s ability cooldown rather than a 5s ability cooldown. Details: - If you dismount next to a hostile player that attacked or has been attacked by another player in the last 20s, you get the long Hostile Dismount Cooldown ” This does not always happen, already made a bug thread but just th…

• BUYER BEWARE: Gamer Supps

JonnnyBones - - Forum Banter

I noticed several Albion Streams trying to peddle "Gamer Supps" merchandise, out of curiosity I clicked on it to see what it was and low and behold I came across this: gamersupps.gg/products/24-og-flavor-sus-bars I looked at the ingredients list and saw this: 7p8WKcL.png CRICKET PROTEIN aka cricket powder. That's right, dried and grinded up crickets! YUMMY YUMMY! youtube.com/watch?v=8_8LTUmHWP0

• Quote from PewPew: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “The big one here is the mounted rat gameplay. ” The rat gameplay is going to happen whether there's mounts or not. If there is a chest or point of interest (of which there are very few in mists) then all the people in the map will congregate there. The mists don't work like a normal map, they are just a random instance which the Albion server alocates a specific number of people, during the beta testing they were testing the numbers of people per map.…

• Good changes. I think the time it takes to get out of combat & the timet to mount up needs to be increased in solo mists too.

• Nazori Soyboy Meme

JonnnyBones - - Video and Media Forum

zsh0ZFX.png

• Quote from Lep99: “Can you explain how you are claiming any dagger tree weapon utilizes force field? ” I was running BL and swapped from poison to force field vs a 1h dagger and basically got a free win off it, it could be useful for running away or ratting because you would be just as hard to catch as the battle bracers. My point was more that if you slap it on an already high mobility build you are untouchable with it. Quote from Fikule: “They should try to IP match people better until they st…

• Quote from BurnsidePDX: “Crazy idea… How about eliminating mounts entirely? -No mounts, Less people just scouting for existing fights just to gank. -Loot remains protected to player that killed target. -Significant instant healing / regen regen (75%) given to player that does the majority of damage on any killed pvp target. Effectively a reset for the victor to ward off any kill poachers. ” Not a crazy idea at all, this eliminates the ratting & increases the risk significantly! And a significant…

• Quote from iRawn: “ Balancing happens all the time, and when things get abused and overused they get nerfed and other things get buff and the cycle continues this is how ever mmo works.. i'm a 700 fists and i think they are needed changes. just like all the buffs fists got on release where also needed. ” Yeah that is true. I would say the entire fist weapon line is just broken as hell, aside from the excessive mobility I've also gotten multiple abilities canceled by them just button mashing. I d…

• Quote from Quagga: “remove Q2 from daggers and gloves or make them 2 part skills so that they have to lose some distance through stand time + cast time for mobility. there is nothing more frustrating than beating someone 40x and they are able to reset/runaway just by spamming Q. @JonnnyBones big +1 after the new helm hits the server then melle will ran over every kite build and there will be a cry the other way.... imo current nerfs are too hasty, and the core of the problem that is Q2 is still …

• Let me start by saying I think compared to the Corrupted Patch or the Roads Patch, this one feels quite lackluster. That is the reason why the reception for this patch has been so bad, that and all the hype and that we have been waiting for such a long time made this feel not so good.I actually like the mists and think its fun, and most of the main complaints about it (with the exception of the mount complaints) are mainly coming from people who don't understand the game or actually like open-wo…

• Quote from iRawn: “Everyone needs to stop Mobility/Invisiability/Knockback meta has been stupid for months (i say this as a max fist player), sorry it's finally getting toned down, everyone knew that mists was going to shine a massive light on a problem everyone been having 0 fun with forever Brawler gloves - triple invis Bear paw - triple invis badon bow - doesn't matter They can take any fight they want because they have almost no fear of dying, losing just run away.. This is not good gameplay…

• Quote from EANjshdusda: “Had a 10+ minutes fight in the Greater Mists today, The fight didn't even end, the mist did. I truly hope they remove the hell gate healer meta in Greater Mists. ” lol what did you think 2v2s were gonna be?

• Glad I didn't start pumping bloodletter, I figured this would happen because too many crybabies ... meanwhile 9/10 streamers are running around with Badon Bow hmmm... The forcefield should honestly just be removed from the game or turned into an ability similar to the gathering gear where you need to actually take damage before it knocks you back. It's so stupid I fought against a 1h dagger earlier and swapped from poison to forcefield without him noticing and I just get handed an instant victor…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Mobility online? Bloodletter fiesta? Invis FTW? First two to start the fight get eaten? It's executed early? Armoured horse simulator (c) Quagga Big surprise -not- (c) Schmellow Gucci control (c) Diazar Still taking proposals? To be fair - i already had with 4.1 whispering my first 8.3 bloodletter kill.. bloodletter and curse was fighting an i joined of course vs the shiny..and Max spec bow hurts ” All this waiting for this crap... Back to CDs I guess... 2 fights in 3 hou…