Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• i cant looting in crystal league lethal

novatican - - Bugs

[url]https://youtu.be/6ByzMHc8P8s[/url] In the video, it is possible to looting when the enemy is the same guild to me, but it that it take lock 2min when enemy different guild

• I have no information about this bug. My guess i thk it is that why maybe my teammates aren't all in the same guild. Also, this bug is not limited to me, it is a bug that appears in other team as well. Because of this, the winning team in the crystal league (lethal) is losing money and the losing team is reducing their losses.

• i cant looting in crystal league lethal

novatican - - Bugs

youtube.com/watch?v=vCd_e4x-uNc watch this video. i kill enemy but we cant looting. but only enemy can do loot Its a worse bug than I thought

• I've been talking to Albion about the bug for 8 months and it hasn't solved it at all. I found this bug last year and asked for a continuous bug fix, but there is no improvement at all, just waiting. I even told you to fully initialize my custom to solve this custom achievement if you don't want to solve it, but it doesn't solve it at all youtu.be/XiNZoeYN71k I wrote down everything about the bug in this video. GMs say strange things to me about solutions, but the bugs haven't been solved at all…

• There is a huge problem with the ranking system now. Now the system is creating a sense of relative deprivation. It is very wrong to give a score bonus to a winning user in a row. The best idea was just to increase the score by tier a little bit. Do you know that? Now my NOVATICAN is in the TOP 10 but has different scores from others in the same tier as me. Currently, the first place winner gets 12 points when winning, but I get 3 points and the other 6 points. There are many problems with the c…

novatican - - Rants

• There is a huge problem with the ranking system now. Now the system is creating a sense of relative deprivation. It is very wrong to give a score bonus to a winning user in a row. The best idea was just to increase the score by tier a little bit. Do you know that? Now my NOVATICAN is in the TOP 10 but has different scores from others in the same tier as me. Currently, the first place winner gets 12 points when winning, but I get 3 points and the other 6 points. There are many problems with the c…