Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• mOanAe6.png tHsn4y4.png 7VVxHNe.png what language you use in the game, maybe some of them lack a full description ?

• rz are completely empty for 30min I met one person. rats and mounts in lethal they are so broken so that no one plays RZ...

• zWfGJz4.png 6vhBzWT.png cause I went after him and I didn't let him 3rd pt killsteal. average bl player, proly alt but still trash and this is a mist gameplay we have, garbo. another thing that PW should be removed from mist.. solo is solo want teamup ? do it on say chat,

• 3 years needed to reduce heroic

Quagga - - Rants

all nerfs with sword dmg, range and now iron will are not needed if PVE stacks don't work in PVP same goes for spears and daggers

• Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from ThreeHades: “You do realize that quagga has just been saying the habits and play style of the average Chinese player, not saying anything like “oh I hate the Chinese, oh the Chinese are just so stupid to play this game” and so on and so forth. But Quagga is just simply saying the play styles of the Chinese players, and yes what he says is kinda true with multiple other people in the game. Plus there are those laws in China that there can’t be gore in game whic…

• I had a 1v1 with a guy with 8.3 I killed him then 3 rats came from no where and guess what bow has more mobility than me + there was fire on the ground so one of the rats ran into it so my combat is longer than his because every dot tick extends combat so they have after dismount 10 or 12 and I'm stuck with 16 so I am punished for fighting and having fun and the guy with 30 kills walking npc is rewarded for last hitting me he literally used q twice and I died and that's the point, why should I p…

• Quote from DummyRobert: “Yes, we are many. After all, koreans are also Chinese players. Am I right? ” yes, if you are a korean alone in a group of chinese and someone calls you a chinese, shit happens, the same way, if I am in a group of 9 russians and someone call me a russian, should I get mad and call him a racist ? I don't think so but what does that have to do with your gaming culture, you all exploit numbers in low tier gear, because numbers > rest + slave HO with fast respawn point idc ho…

• Quote from DummyRobert: “If you want to blame Chinese players for their performance. Sure, it is your right. ” performance poor combat balance in albion online + spam numbers and cc lock is PERFORMANCE I already said i have a chance to play zvz againt you guess what 30:0 for me alone, not that after 15min of farming you all started coming to def terri with flat 4 gear, sometimes not even full gear just armor, boots and weapons. and that's what I'm talking about, it's a different gaming culture, …

• Quote from Gnomead: “More adjustments to dismount CDs and other things could be made to offset any buff that this gives to rats. ” Long Hostile Dismount - Ability Cooldown: 10s -> 12 literally make it 60sec if anyone of the rats want killsteal 3rd pt let em roam without mount RISK = REWARD

• Long Hostile Dismount

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

Mists - Long Hostile Dismount - Ability Cooldown: 10s -> 12s make it 60 seconds, if ppl want 3rd pt let them roam without mounts, otherwise let them watch the fight and not let them killsteal without risk.

• Quote from jad0: “It's almost imposible to kill 8.3 with 6.2 , unless he plays really bad, or u coop with someone ” 8PyjkxJ.pngszd5kHN.png 5.2 rat YGt5OeT.png tell me about risk reward. 1300 ip of this guy and 2 others would not have been there and I would have been rewarded for a nice fight. all this dog shit rat players deny fun nothing else. Mists - Long Hostile Dismount - Ability Cooldown: 10s -> 12s this should be 60sec. if you want watch a fight do it or f off or start roaming without moun…

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from jad0: “It would be good for the mists to implement somekind of softcap, like in CD. Right now its easier for me to make money in BZ. The mist are dominated by rich high tier Players and roaming with 6.1, 6.2, doesnt really make sense, you must either go high or go low. what I do like is the insane amount of might and faveor u can earn even with cheap gear, so this is the reason to go there. ” but you understand that low tier players made 8.3…

• Quote from jad0: “It would be good for the mists to implement somekind of softcap, like in CD. Right now its easier for me to make money in BZ. The mist are dominated by rich high tier Players and roaming with 6.1, 6.2, doesnt really make sense, you must either go high or go low. what I do like is the insane amount of might and faveor u can earn even with cheap gear, so this is the reason to go there. ” but you understand that low tier players made 8.3 meta ? you need more space and time to kill…

• image.png example of a rat player, sits on a mount and watches, then gets off the mount and last hits someone, why is this NPC rewarded for being AFK on a mount with an 800ip set ? this type of player contributes nothing to the game, only deny fun for others edit. another gamer q5PnRTr.png

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Made mount-up times more consistent: Non-Battle Mounts now take 3s: Saddled Greywolf: 2s → 3s Elite Terrorbird: 2s → 3s Elite Winter Bear: 2s → 3s Elite Wild Boar: 2s → 3s Elite Bighorn Ram: 2s → 3s Elite Swamp Salamander: 2s → 3s Elite Greywolf: 2s → 3s Spring Cottontail: 2s → 3s ” gah bless now reduce HP mount even more to 200-400

• ip cap = buff for rats base ip to enter mist = nerf for rats

• but 8.3 is really a problem? or mechanics that have been abused for years and never fixed like prestacking 8.3 claymore/spear/daggers like now oathkeepers that can use a shield and mount even in the middle of the fight + mobility,sustain,cc,dmg.. weapons like gloves/daggers Q2 that can outrun 95% of the weapons in the game.. Is this a problem of 8.3 or poor combat balance? Why does everything in the game have to be newbie friendly? Blackzones with HO are not enough? Farming maps from every BZ po…

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “a whole page of cheap ratting sets. ty for the link XD ” I was about to say the same thing, dude is literally full of bl, miner boots killsteal

• Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from DummyRobert: “I have played eve online for two years in Chinese server. ” tell us why eve split the servers because Chinese gameplay is a cancer, if you compare it with the west/eu, the numbers and the way they play the video game, win at any cost, is pure cancer. ” Let me tell you why.Any game that is officially run in China should be an independent server. This is stipulated by Chinese laws. Many games like dota2, WOW, FF14 have their own…